Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Oh yeah, and let's not forget that if there are 3 enemies or less left and one of them is zeroed in on your drone, they won't come find you, but instead just keep near/chasing the drone. The elation of finally winning made me forget about that for a second.
I don't understand why he didn't shoot it. It was out of ammo, so it no longer was a danger?

Honestly, people just want to piss and moan about DLC and this gives them the "noble" excuse of pretending that they're deeply offended and care more about some guy they've never heard of than the team of people who worked with him for years.
im-sorry-i-wasnt-listening-the-dude-gif-big-lebowski-sheriff-scene.gif

Another deal for the labor day weekend:

https://www.greenmangaming.com/games/aporia-beyond-the-valley-the-bunker-offer

Aporia for $8.50 (or $7.22 if you are VIP, thanks RCCola) plus free copy of The Bunker.  Aporia is a walking sim, Bunker is a FMV adventure game.  Both well reviewed on Steam and published by GMG.  Both probably destined for bundle or super cheap in a GMG "mystery" bundle, but not a bad price if you need more walking sims to play.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Another deal for the labor day weekend:

https://www.greenmangaming.com/games/aporia-beyond-the-valley-the-bunker-offer

Aporia for $8.50 plus free copy of The Bunker. Aporia is a walking sim, Bunker is a FMV adventure game. Both well reviewed on Steam and published by GMG. Both probably destined for bundle or super cheap in a GMG "mystery" bundle, but not a bad price if you need more walking sims to play.
Actually $7.22 if yo a GMG VIP (like Vanilla Ice, boiiiiiiiii)......

Still too pricey...even though I want to play The Archie Bunker.....

just sold my 1070 I bought earlier this year for $300 for $410. It didn't make any sense to keep it considering how close in price the 1070 and 1080 are. Anybody know if there are any deals on a 1080 besides newegg which has it for $499 with Destiny 2

just sold my 1070 I bought earlier this year for $300 for $410. It didn't make any sense to keep it considering how close in price the 1070 and 1080 are. Anybody know if there are any deals on a 1080 besides newegg which has it for $499 with Destiny 2
I got $400 for mine a few weeks ago as well (1070). The chance of finding a deal on a 1080 is very slim. They still have trouble keeping stock and the bitcoin miners are still buying them at a huge clip. Thats why you can get $400 for 1070.

Not to rehash or restart it but the Mordor discussion but it really comes down to the publisher in this case... They just haven't handled PR on this game well at all.

Before the Internet burned over the news I remember reading about this piece of DLC and thinking "too bad they destroyed any desire to buy the game with their other DLC which is excessive and random."

The Bunker has been on my wishlist for a while. The story looks to be really intriguing.

So I'll just wait until it's cheaper or free. :p

Before the intErnest burned over the news I remember reading about this piece of DLC and thinking "too bad they destroyed any desire to buy the game with their other DLC which is excessive and random."
Oh, I've no interest in the game until it's super cheap with their single player microtransaction shit and all that. I just think the rage here is largely just people bitching about DLC but pretending that they're all offended about the deceased.

WB should of just linked it to the families actual donation page
Why? It's not abnormal at all for any of the donation platforms to take a cut of 5-10% of the total take PLUS than tack on processor fees of 2-3% plus 30 cents if it's a credit card. Short for just mailing the recipient cash in an envelope, there's few ways that the full amount donated anywhere actually gets to the people's it's donated to.

(After checking, Family's donation page is on youcaring, so 0% of take, but still have 2.9% processor fee plus thirty cents.)

You missed Microcenter had a MSI GTX 1080 Seanhawk X 8GB for around $400 the other day (after $20 MIR):

https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapcsales/comments/6y0h1l/gpu_microcenter_instore_msi_geforce_gtx_1080/

Deal's dead now.

Yea its got the difficulty ramped up in places. Im on the Super Speedway zone or whatever its called. Metal Sonic is the boss, its easy to figure out how to beat him but timing it is rough.
Yeah I finally got past Metal Sonic. I'm on the water world level now and still enjoying the crap out of it.
You missed Microcenter had a MSI GTX 1080 Seanhawk X 8GB for around $400 the other day (after $20 MIR):
https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapcsales/comments/6y0h1l/gpu_microcenter_instore_msi_geforce_gtx_1080/

Deal's dead now.
This reminds me of the time I sold my 7950 to miners to pay for my 770. If only it were still worth as much to pay for a 1060.

Oh, I've no interest in the game until it's super cheap with their single player microtransaction shit and all that. I just think the rage here is largely just people bitching about DLC but pretending that they're all offended about the deceased.
I was seeing some good prices via preorder at one point so I was considering it in a vague sort of way, even booted the original back up to work on it some more but the microtransactions DLC info came out and I just put the original aside again. (It didn't help that the last time I played it I got swapped by three boss orcs when I was just going after one of them. They other two were unknown and just happened to walk by within seconds of each other.)

I got $400 for mine a few weeks ago as well (1070). The chance of finding a deal on a 1080 is very slim. They still have trouble keeping stock and the bitcoin miners are still buying them at a huge clip. Thats why you can get $400 for 1070.
The 1080 doesn't mine efficiently enough for miners. There have been some great deals lately.

Keep an eye on r/buildapcsales

Yeah I finally got past Metal Sonic. I'm on the water world level now and still enjoying the crap out of it.
This reminds me of the time I sold my 7950 to miners to pay for my 770. If only it were still worth as much to pay for a 1060.
Yeah thats where I am too. Bouncing those little fuckers into Metal Sonic drove me nuts til I figured out I had to be doing the dash and then it was easy. Ive not played it in a few days but its definitely a great game.

Tonight, the plan is to play Worms WMD assuming you got it in the recent Monthly.  Which I did not so I will not.  But others did so this is your chance to hang out with them and trash talk me without me being around to hear it.  Maybe crowd source some insults to hit me with later.  "Yo, Syntax!  Yo momma so fat she ate your computer 'cause she heard it was loaded with cookies!" ZING!

Also, you know, maybe play some Worms WMD.

Tonight, the plan is to play Worms WMD assuming you got it in the recent Monthly. Which I did not so I will not. But others did so this is your chance to hang out with them and trash talk me without me being around to hear it. Maybe crowd source some insults to hit me with later. "Yo, Syntax! Yo momma so fat she ate your computer 'cause she heard it was loaded with cookies!" ZING!

Also, you know, maybe play some Worms WMD.
I really dont think attendance matters one way or another for us to trash talk someone. bros gonna bro

His 1080 fell off the back of a truck.

Good news, Weiler.  When we're not playing PUBG, some of us have taken a rekindled interest in Six Siege!  Now that we're ranked (poorly), we actually had some entertaining matches (with other people who suck).  I even won us a couple rounds last night.

Thanks guys, you've had me looking up video card prices now :lol:  It looks like I can sell my 770 2gb for ~$100 minus fees.  The cheapest new 1060 6gb I can find is $289.  Is it worth it to upgrade now or should I wait for the new cards to come out?  I'm only gaming at 1080p so I think the 1060 will suffice for a couple of years.  I'm just tired of seeing the low video memory warning whenever I play FH3.

Thanks guys, you've had me looking up video card prices now :lol: It looks like I can sell my 770 2gb for ~$100 minus fees. The cheapest new 1060 6gb I can find is $289. Is it worth it to upgrade now or should I wait for the new cards to come out? I'm only gaming at 1080p so I think the 1060 will suffice for a couple of years. I'm just tired of seeing the low video memory warning whenever I play FH3.
With China starting to regulate crypto, video card prices could be dropping in the immediate future. Here's a nice resource that shows the average cost history...might be worth waiting a bit.

So this new Hunie Humble Bundle thingy, I tried watching trailers for the games to try and figure out what they are about, but all the show are pictures of girls with big eyes and bigger boobies, are they visual novels? (I have Huniepop, so I know what that is, but the rest are a mystery to me)

So this new Hunie Humble Bundle thingy, I tried watching trailers for the games to try and figure out what they are about, but all the show are pictures of girls with big eyes and bigger boobies, are they visual novels? (I have Huniepop, so I know what that is, but the rest are a mystery to me)
A cherry blossom (or commonly known in Japan as sakura) is the flower of any of several trees of genus Prunus, particularly the Japanese cherry, Prunus serrulata

The $10 tier game is a dungeon crawler, Hunie Cam is a time management sim/clicker, pretty sure the rest are all VNs.

Yeah, the Sakura games in general are visual novels. They're fairly short in length, compared to other visual novels available on Steam.

I'd play Sakura Truck Simulator, so someone make that happen.  It's like either your truck has boobs or maybe you are fapping while driving or maybe you pick up lonely girls at truck stops between deliveries.  

I'd play Sakura Truck Simulator, so someone make that happen. It's like either your truck has boobs or maybe you are fapping while driving or maybe you pick up lonely girls at truck stops between deliveries.
I'd legitimately be shocked if someone hadn't already modded anime truck skins into ETS2.

Anyone have experience with Nier Automata on steam?  It's now on sale @ 35% off which is slighty lower than the summer sale.

Been wanting to play this game but lots of reviews complain about unpatched technical issues.  Cag brethren, what say you?

Thanks guys, you've had me looking up video card prices now :lol: It looks like I can sell my 770 2gb for ~$100 minus fees. The cheapest new 1060 6gb I can find is $289. Is it worth it to upgrade now or should I wait for the new cards to come out? I'm only gaming at 1080p so I think the 1060 will suffice for a couple of years. I'm just tired of seeing the low video memory warning whenever I play FH3.
I'm in the exact same spot as you dude. Have a 770. We should wait for the prices on the 1080s to come down a bit. The other upgrades are incremental and the pricing cycle is in a bad spot right now; these cards have all been out for a year+.

Anyone have experience with Nier Automata on steam? It's now on sale @ 35% off which is slighty lower than the summer sale.

Been wanting to play this game but lots of reviews complain about unpatched technical issues. Cag brethren, what say you?
I bought it during the last sale and the only issue I really noticed in my time with it was the resolution settings being wonky and not filling the screen at 1080. The FAR mod fixes that and a bunch of other things and was easy to install. I loved the game and got all the endings and stuff.

Btw was running this on a 970.

"Now why would there be a Sakura Humble today of all days?"
Oh.
Wait, what? This is not a thing that actually happens.

ss_13b37a4c17c3db95156beaafe87394817e3a9582.600x338.jpg

And, yes, I'm more bothered by the improbability of someone showering fully dressed because they're "too tired" than any of the other hijinks.

bread's done
Back