Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
https://twitter.com/noobde/status/929216319458721792

The third character revealed here was... unexpected.
Da fuq. Not that I hate the ninja turtles or anything but they don't fit with Injustice.. I'd rather not see Mortal Kombat characters in the game either but that already happened.. lol

Da fuq. Not that I hate the ninja turtles or anything but they don't fit with Injustice.. I'd rather not see Mortal Kombat characters in the game either but that already happened.. lol
The current TMNT have crossed over with Batman so this actually kinda sorta works.

Yeah, I agree with spoder. Heck, I like the idea of Hellboy being in the game, and he was one of the Fighter Pack 2 DLC characters, but Ninja Turtles?! For that matter, Enchantress?! I thought the purpose of the DLC packs was to introduce characters that were popular and interesting. While I would concede that TMNT has its fanbase and there is probably some intersection with the set of fans of DC, Enchantress is so obscure that I had to rely on news stories about the video to figure out who she was.

It seems as though some better choices could have been made. Why Sub-Zero instead of Scorpion, given that Captain Cold is already in the roster? Why not some other popular Flash villains like Mirror Master or Heat Wave or The Trickster? Why not other popular Batman or Superman villains like The Riddler, The Penguin, Parasite, or Lex Luthor? Nightwing? Martian Manhunter? I guess the operating principle was to include a lot of characters that were not in the previous game--or maybe there's a compelling story reason for some of these characters that's not obvious to me at this time.

Looking forward to beating the shit out of Velma
shollycowardly.jpg
Nice zinger from Shaggy though  :D

Last edited by a moderator:
FREE KEY FROM IG STORE PAGE INDEF....U GET IT NAO????? LOOK BELOW POOPY SALES ITEMS....U SEE IT NAO????

ANYWAY, HAVE MY FREE POOP:

POOPY LANDER: 0QFW7-POOP-74B04-POOP-BVI6B

Playing Derpablo 3 again to stave off boredom until the lackluster Steam sales.  I really hate that dead area where you hit 70 but have to leech off of public Rift groups to gear up.   Playing Multishot DH again because it's brainless ezmode.  Unfortunately you need several key pieces of gear before you can get near perma-Vengeance uptime so that your damage isn't terrible.

This is how D3 is poorly designed: it has these breakpoints/gear walls that don't flow naturally (unless you want to put in a ton of grinding and call that 'natural.').  Have yet to play Grim Dawn but a game like Torchlight 2 did it right.  Of course, Runic wasn't concerned about creating leaderboards and such.  They did, however, put a decent amount of max level replay value in the game with the randomized map room, hunting down [I think they called them mythic items?], and, of course, the ability to mod the game so you got stuff like Synergies.

With all the money Blizzard has to throw at D3 they've shown little in the way of enhancing gameplay outside of tweaking numbers.

Anybody remember IndieGameStand? Apparently it's dead now. Hope you didn't have any unredeemed keys, because apparently they sold them to someone to list on G2A/Kinguin (or did it themselves). Might have just been the unassigned ones I guess (which were for sales on their site only and not to be sold third party for pure profit). Either way, you can't access them since the site won't load.

Anybody remember IndieGameStand? Apparently it's dead now. Hope you didn't have any unredeemed keys, because apparently they sold them to someone to list on G2A/Kinguin (or did it themselves). Might have just been the unassigned ones I guess (which were for sales on their site only and not to be sold third party for pure profit). Either way, you can't access them since the site won't load.
First I heard about them selling the keys on g2a/kinguin.

I had a couple shits that I hadn't redeemed (mainly dupes that I intended to add to an alt once I made one... which I did a month after they first went down).

EDIT:

And IGS was the one place I didn't keep a backup copy of my extra keys... for some reason.

Started Nioh, runs great for me. Solid 60 FPS, no drops, a little tearing on loading and really crazy camera changing, but not at all immersion killing. It's a pretty solid port from my perspective at least early on. There's some limitations unquestionably (espc if you're wanting to play KB+M, which I am not), but considering Koei Tecmo's track record, this is a definite step in the right direction espc if the rumors are true and the Ninja Gaiden games are headed to PC. Pretty easy to find the game at a decent price. KT is stingy with sales so I'm all in all pleased so far.

It's apparently gonna be removed from the store on Nov 16th. So anybody interested should buy now, or face price gouging after it's removed.

Speaking of which, I still have a copy in my inventory. So if you miss out, I've got you covered. I'll let that baby go for a measly $2,000.
the game has no value to me unless valve suddenly brings back the option to put games into your inventory for trading.

I'm sitting at 5999 waiting for the perfect game for 6k, myself.  Probably my last major milestone for a while because I think I am IP banned from like half of Tremor (no idea why, one is ascend and I rarely even did anything with their tab)  and that is where most of my crap games came from.  lol

I'm sitting at 5999 waiting for the perfect game for 6k, myself. Probably my last major milestone for a while because I think I am IP banned from like half of Tremor (no idea why, one is ascend and I rarely even did anything with their tab) and that is where most of my crap games came from. lol
No one uses Ascend anymore. Their offers used to be great a couple of years ago, but now I don't think they credit for me. Use Supersonic Brands, and if that doesn't work try clearing your browser cache. I had to do that for Supersonic Brands offers to work again.

IMO tremor is easier than it ever has been if you're doing the offers from Supersonic. 1k+ coins per day easily. Better hop on that shit now while it lasts

It's apparently gonna be removed from the store on Nov 16th. So anybody interested should buy now, or face price gouging after it's removed.

Speaking of which, I still have a copy in my inventory. So if you miss out, I've got you covered. I'll let that baby go for a measly $2,000.
fuck Activision. Now I feel like I have to buy this, even though It's nowhere near my buy price. But pulling from the store, and you know it won't get a decent sale after the movie comes out. Probably unlikely to ever hit 75%. Because Activision.

I'll show them: I'm not going to buy their DLC.

Probably.

I'm sitting at 5999 waiting for the perfect game for 6k, myself. Probably my last major milestone for a while because I think I am IP banned from like half of Tremor (no idea why, one is ascend and I rarely even did anything with their tab) and that is where most of my crap games came from. lol
#6000 should be "Bloody Boobs"! AND YOU CAN TAKE THAT TO THE BANK!!

So in terms of Deadpool, what does this mean for Activision?

Are other marvel games at risk, or just Deadpool because it's X-Men?

I'm asking because I kind of want those Ultimate alliance games

Doesn’t mean anything. They are cheap jackasses trying to act like it’s going away forever to gain sales. When Deadpool 2 movies comes out in 2018 they will pay for licenses again to mooch off the Deadpool name.

It will be back and cheap again when they deem it necessary to save a few dollars from licensing.

I think all those games are safe but you can never be sure when it comes to Disney... They're certainly learning that replacing mutants with inhumans isn't going to be as quick and easy as they thought it would be but I would expect them to double down before any thoughts of giving up crossed their minds.

the game has no value to me unless valve suddenly brings back the option to put games into your inventory for trading.
Why? Do you want to stockpile gifts which you can sell at exorbitant prices after it gets removed? Don't you think other people might do this as well?

Back when storing gifts in your inventory was still a thing, and a game had a sunset sale before getting removed, every ass hole on steam bought extra copies thinking that they'd make a killing on the trade markets six months later. But it's hard to make a killing when there are 10,000 copies available for sale.

Why? Do you want to stockpile gifts which you can sell at exorbitant prices after it gets removed? Don't you think other people might do this as well?

Back when storing gifts in your inventory was still a thing, and a game had a sunset sale before getting removed, every ass hole on steam bought extra copies thinking that they'd make a killing on the trade markets six months later. But it's hard to make a killing when there are 10,000 copies available for sale.
Sounds like you need a pair of these, friend.

31ubtZ6uR4L._SL500_.jpg

I think you meant "asshole", not "ass hole". My inner DrR0Ck is triggering.

Doesn’t mean anything. They are cheap jackasses trying to act like it’s going away forever to gain sales. When Deadpool 2 movies comes out in 2018 they will pay for licenses again to mooch off the Deadpool name.

It will be back and cheap again when they deem it necessary to save a few dollars from licensing.
Nope. Best you can hope for is Deadpool branded Call of Duty loot crate skins. That's where the cheap and easy money is now.

Last edited:
No one uses Ascend anymore. Their offers used to be great a couple of years ago, but now I don't think they credit for me. Use Supersonic Brands, and if that doesn't work try clearing your browser cache. I had to do that for Supersonic Brands offers to work again.

IMO tremor is easier than it ever has been if you're doing the offers from Supersonic. 1k+ coins per day easily. Better hop on that shit now while it lasts
Ah, yeah that worked. At least I have those now. Still can't get anything on Adgate to work but the Supersonic coins are nice.

Dead Island Epidemic: Open Beta is still worth a lot though, right?

bread's done
Back