Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
[quote name="Drabelincoln" post="12840622" timestamp="1438381559"]nobody was going to...because English is his second language.

grammardouche [/quote]
Isn't grammardouche the next Skyram DLC?

Micro Center Paradise: The Season of Storms - $0.01

0413886_564054.jpg

Just put it on order/hold at my local Micro Center because.....

....I'll get back to you.

Edit: Hey, I found an actual trailer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOTd1PWNMzU

Last edited by a moderator:
Heh, I've had Paradise forever from retail.

Still untouched.

BTW - why the hell is this not on Steam?

I didn't understand what you were trying to say, but anyways, since you asked for deals, there you have em

http://www.macgamestore.com/product/2947/Borderlands-2-Ultimate-Vault-Hunter-Upgrade-Pack-2/

http://www.macgamestore.com/product/2553/Borderlands-2/ list also all their DLCs which are on sale

5% off extra: "macgames5off"

Your welcome Mooby
Tom and Mooby made me buy this and yes they held a gun up to my head and said you will die and everything you hold dear will perish if you don't buy it at this price.

3Zs26J8u7LWdW.gif

That thread is a microcosm of what's wrong with console gaming.  Anyway... I still haven't bought that Borderlands DLC... I know, I know.  I'm starting to remember what a kick in the balls UVHM really is...

That thread is a microcosm of what's wrong with console gaming. Anyway... I still haven't bought that Borderlands DLC... I know, I know. I'm starting to remember what a kick in the balls UVHM really is...
You mean the really real version of the game? Everything before that is just a tutorial.

I'm a bit tempted by the Binding of Isaac Rebirth for $7.50 on Steam. 

*edit*

Your silence talked me into it.

nu bundal syte

http://superduperbundle.com/

Pay $1 for:

Koala Kids (cardz)

ROGUS (only one I don't have)

Fort Defense

Power Up (cardz)

Air Guardians

The Moon Silver (cardz)

plz send me your spare Club Ninturdo 3ds games and 3ds smash dlc codez (alredy got mewtwo) 4 de effart

I'll send you a SNES Duck Hunt cartridge.  Rare mint condition version that came with no label, just some sticky residue and bits of white paper where the label should be.

I'll send you a SNES Duck Hunt cartridge. Rare mint condition version that came with no label, just some sticky residue and bits of white paper where the label should be.
Duck Hunt wasn't on SNES. Something tells me you're not being entirely honest here.

Also, DS2U found some NES-inspired flasks on AWD. These are my new favorite thing, and I kind of want to get them all.

51nBWvYiIpL.jpg

Magic Duels: Origins is out on Steam for people who always wanted to play Hearthstone but don't know how to play games not on their Steam client.  It's not bad; the tutorial is sort of annoying if you already know the rules but you get coins for completing each mini-tutorial (flying, lifelink, etc) so at least you have a reason to roll your eyes and get through it.  Once you finish the first little 5-game "campaign", you get a starter pack and three boosters and you should have enough coin for two more boosters beyond that.  Deck building is pretty open and I had enough cards to throw together a White/Black deck that beat the computer AI on easy and medium.  Haven't tried Hard yet nor have I tried playing someone live.  Beyond the initial campaign, there's four more of those as well with coin bonuses but I understand that you can only play them for coins once.

A six-card booster costs 150 coins -- you get 5 coins for an easy match, 10 for a medium, 15 for hard.  I don't know if you're limited in how many matches you can play.  There's also quests like winning 4 matches with a Red/Green or White/Green deck for 40 coins.  Those might only be against human opponents since the quest for W/B decks didn't count my AI wins.  If you have more money than sense, you can buy coins: at the low end, $1.99 gets you 150 coins (i.e. one booster) with the usual In-Game Purchase schtick of the $32 coin bundle being "Best Value!" etc.  I was relatively happy with the card selection I got though and wasn't tempted to buy more.  You can get all the cards in the game via normal winning matches and getting coins.

Graphically, it looks about the same as the Duel of the Planeswalker games although not as attractive as 2014 -- it seems a little more sparse?  Fairly easy to control though; my only complaint was that the timer seems just a touch too fast when you're trying to pause the game to respond with an Instant.  Reviews on Steam are "mixed" but I think a lot of that is due to some early server connection issues.

Magic Duels: Origins is out on Steam for people who always wanted to play Hearthstone but don't know how to play games not on their Steam client. It's not bad; the tutorial is sort of annoying if you already know the rules but you get coins for completing each mini-tutorial (flying, lifelink, etc) so at least you have a reason to roll your eyes and get through it. Once you finish the first little 5-game "campaign", you get a starter pack and three boosters and you should have enough coin for two more boosters beyond that. Deck building is pretty open and I had enough cards to throw together a White/Black deck that beat the computer AI on easy and medium. Haven't tried Hard yet nor have I tried playing someone live. Beyond the initial campaign, there's four more of those as well with coin bonuses but I understand that you can only play them for coins once.

A six-card booster costs 150 coins -- you get 5 coins for an easy match, 10 for a medium, 15 for hard. I don't know if you're limited in how many matches you can play. There's also quests like winning 4 matches with a Red/Green or White/Green deck for 40 coins. Those might only be against human opponents since the quest for W/B decks didn't count my AI wins. If you have more money than sense, you can buy coins: at the low end, $1.99 gets you 150 coins (i.e. one booster) with the usual In-Game Purchase schtick of the $32 coin bundle being "Best Value!" etc. I was relatively happy with the card selection I got though and wasn't tempted to buy more. You can get all the cards in the game via normal winning matches and getting coins.

Graphically, it looks about the same as the Duel of the Planeswalker games although not as attractive as 2014 -- it seems a little more sparse? Fairly easy to control though; my only complaint was that the timer seems just a touch too fast when you're trying to pause the game to respond with an Instant. Reviews on Steam are "mixed" but I think a lot of that is due to some early server connection issues.
i played it, the server is having issues right now tho, with progress saving

Holy crap I finally got my refund. The support guy mustve been too ashamed to admit he was wrong because after I challenged him on the fact that I hadn't received it yet he never replied. HAH. In his dumb support ass face.

But it's fixed now. So that's good.

Heh, I've had Paradise forever from retail.

Still untouched.

BTW - why the hell is this not on Steam?
Apparently Ubisoft published it (or bought the publisher who did, it isn't really clear clear), not sure that is a reason it wouldn't be on Steam but maybe *shrugs*.

If it wasn't going to cost $40 in gas to pick one up, I'd be all over the penny Paradise. Some day going to play through most of Sokal's games, some day....

Magic Duels: Origins is out on Steam for people who always wanted to play Hearthstone but don't know how to play games not on their Steam client. It's not bad; the tutorial is sort of annoying if you already know the rules but you get coins for completing each mini-tutorial (flying, lifelink, etc) so at least you have a reason to roll your eyes and get through it. Once you finish the first little 5-game "campaign", you get a starter pack and three boosters and you should have enough coin for two more boosters beyond that. Deck building is pretty open and I had enough cards to throw together a White/Black deck that beat the computer AI on easy and medium. Haven't tried Hard yet nor have I tried playing someone live. Beyond the initial campaign, there's four more of those as well with coin bonuses but I understand that you can only play them for coins once.

A six-card booster costs 150 coins -- you get 5 coins for an easy match, 10 for a medium, 15 for hard. I don't know if you're limited in how many matches you can play. There's also quests like winning 4 matches with a Red/Green or White/Green deck for 40 coins. Those might only be against human opponents since the quest for W/B decks didn't count my AI wins. If you have more money than sense, you can buy coins: at the low end, $1.99 gets you 150 coins (i.e. one booster) with the usual In-Game Purchase schtick of the $32 coin bundle being "Best Value!" etc. I was relatively happy with the card selection I got though and wasn't tempted to buy more. You can get all the cards in the game via normal winning matches and getting coins.

Graphically, it looks about the same as the Duel of the Planeswalker games although not as attractive as 2014 -- it seems a little more sparse? Fairly easy to control though; my only complaint was that the timer seems just a touch too fast when you're trying to pause the game to respond with an Instant. Reviews on Steam are "mixed" but I think a lot of that is due to some early server connection issues.
Have to check it out once connection issues die down, and manage to pull myself away from SWTOR grinding or EU IV staring at screen. Wanted to try sometime the online Magic from eons ago, but sounded like a massive money sink. This sounds kind of like that but (hopefully) not as sink-y and better looking, plus Steam.

If it wasn't going to cost $40 in gas to pick one up, I'd be all over the penny Paradise. Some day going to play through most of Sokal's games, some day....
Yeah, no crap. I'm not driving out all that distance, time, & spend a bunch of gas $ just for a 1 cent game - especially one that I already have. There'd have to be another reason for me to go to Microcenter out in Cambridge - i.e. some insane hardware deal(s) or something along that sort.

Apparently Ubisoft published it (or bought the publisher who did, it isn't really clear clear), not sure that is a reason it wouldn't be on Steam but maybe *shrugs*.
Yep, Ubi published the 3 CD-version I have.

Looks like Viva Media published the version Microcenter has & added a sub-title to the game's name.

EDIT:

71105-bd8169a6516b899dc03d2660cd45c63f-medium_jpg.jpg

<snip>

75% - Dead Rising 2: Off the Record - R$9,99 ~ $3 - (Steam)

Need VPN/Proxy to see and buy them.
1127293.jpg

Letter Quest: Grimm's Journey Steam Key: GTTDN-7XAE2-DI28V
Paranautical Activity: Deluxe Atonement Edition Steam Key: 7YCJY-38M5T-IZNLX
The Joylancer: Legendary Motor Knight Steam Key: CZN5H-GRVJT-9VXHZ
B-17 Flying Fortress: The Mighty 8th Steam Key: P5RRC-5TFMP-WK2IG
Across The Rhine Steam Key: QCQ92-LDFEA-BTAWZ
Sideway New York - AHFIK-3P367-4YW6I
 Major Mayhem - AKIZC-TZG9K-FZ0TQ
 Gold Rush! Classic - AH0GN-AXFMC-DZ9WZ
 Double Dragon: Neon - ABED0-6ZWQE-PAW9C
 Clash of Puppets - 5M7ZX-E7YPL-87WRZ
Ravensword: Shadowlands - 5MW3T-7KE8M-QCYBA
Tobe's Vertical Adventure - 5RD50-C7P29-3KFGI
Crystal Catacombs - 5NBN6-T4ELF-H0FAQ

and some codes for the Rising Thunder alpha, check it out, it seems real cool.
FQPFO-I64QW-2WUUE-HOT16-RP5UR
UL2FI-7CCF0-LSFVX-C0GT1-44WMM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENRGTklxk4c

they-live-o.gif

RIP - Rowdy In Peace
TMZ had just interviewed the hot rod regarding the Hulk Hogan controversy. Hot Rod had been battling cancer for several years and this basically came from out of the blue per se. I thought he was in decent health, so I was surprised about the heart attack at 61. The other one that was a surprise was last year with Ultimate Warrior. Seen in getting into hall of fame and on RAW then died, most likely due to the emotions of it all resulting in his heart atttack. His words that he said on RAW were eerie almost foreshadowing his death.

Also, must give a shout out to Dusty Rhodes aka the American Dream, the man was a hard working family man and just all around nice guy. One of his sons (Cody Rhodes) gave a great eulogy of his father. RIP gentlemen.

If you guys remember the early 80s period of WWF, you probably recall Gorilla Monsoon and Bobby "the Brain" Heenan. While these 2 bickered on air, they were good friends, even to the point that when Monsoon past away Bobby Heenan demanded to pay respect to him while on air on WCW. Both had funny quotes and still are better commentators than what most promotions have. Heenan is in bad health these days but still has his humor.

Regarding Hulk; I will side with Hot Rod on this; I do not believe that he is racist and that he has done more for society then he has negative to society. I would appreciate knowing the full context before I totally condemn Hogan. Nevertheless, I do not condone using the "N" word.

On topic: WWE 2k15 is $50 on steam at this moment.

Apparently, in retaliation, the developer has uploaded some invalid files, making the game unplayable. This would be a new low. Can anyone confirm?
Might be hard to do since he didn't give keys to bundle buyers, he constantly deletes all the posts on the discussion forum and bans everyone and probably like 4 people actually bought that piece of crap on Steam.

bread's done
Back