Steam Deals Thread V13 ~ Star Wars Empire at War $6.80 | The Legend of Korra $10.04 | Red Faction Guerrilla $2.99 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Summer sale has come and gone; welcome to the Steam Deals Thread V13!

Stop: Before you go any further be sure you are using Enhanced Steam. It will save you a lot of time and embarrassment in the future.

Daily Deal
Star Wars: Empire at War Gold Edition - $19.99 $6.80

Yesterday's Deal

N/A

Midweek Madness
The Legend of Korra - $14.99 $10.04

Red Faction - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction II - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction Armageddon - $19.99 $2.99
Red Faction Guerrilla - $19.99 $2.99 

Thanks to EastX, Detruire, Psydero, and everyone else that has contributed to the thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, have you ever had your mouse start doing double clicks when you single click it? My Logitech G500 just started doing this. It's pretty damn old.

Looked it up, January 2011 is when I bought it.
I have the same mouse and it went weird on me once where it would do that. Not sure how it ended up fixing itself but the next day it started working again. When I looked up stuff before it sounded like it would be a hardware issue and there were a few sites that had instructions on how to fix it.

I found the repair guide but it looks like a huge ordeal. I started looking for a non-logitech replacement just now but I think I've settled on the Logitech M510, I found it on sale and it works with my keyboard's receiver. Will probably buy it today.

Hey guys, have you ever had your mouse start doing double clicks when you single click it? My Logitech G500 just started doing this. It's pretty damn old.

If it's the humidity issue that the G500's have, it will probably fix itself as the weather changes.

So I played Zen Fish Sim because I was interested in that copyright music. Only played through a few . . . levels? but here is what songs they stole. They are the exact songs. No alterations whatsoever. There might be more but I haven't dived deeper yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-_Xx9Dn0aI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PA6ZAlPcovg

Typically that's a sign your mouse is starting to go and you need to get a new one, probably sooner than later (you don't want to accidentally double click a buy button for instance and get charged twice).

I've had it for 3.5 years and never seen this, I doubt it's a humidity thing. It doesn't feel humid in here. I hadn't heard of that issue, interesting.
Isn't anyone going to go with the obvious "maybe you should use a water-based lubricant instead of petroleum-based when you spank it to Reon" joke?

photo-142018.jpg

I'm playing my first total war game (I know, I know) with Medieval 2. I'm really enjoying it! Why I haven't played any game on the series before? I don't know... I love strategy and tactic games (mostly TBS) and never played TW games. I think I'll buy the DLC too...

I'm playing my first total war game (I know, I know) with Medieval 2. I'm really enjoying it! Why I haven't played any game on the series before? I don't know... I love strategy and tactic games (mostly TBS) and never played TW games. I think I'll buy the DLC too...
I tried playing them, but the tutorial was longer than 5 seconds so I got distracted.

So earlier this month, Nuuvem had Rocket Knight for sale for 3.78 USD (plus PayPal conversion fees.) I just bought it from Gamestop for $3.74, with no taxes.

That's right, I waited a month to get it four cents cheaper.

Am I a CAG yet?

I had an MX Revolution that did this. Inside, under the button, is a little copper spring switch. Over time it gets bent into a depressed shape and fails to properly "pop" after each mouse click. You need to open it up, use a pencil tip or something to lightly 'open' the switch a little more and then reinstall it. in my case, there was a little white plastic tab that I invariably lost every time no matter how careful I was and would spend maybe 20 minutes on the mouse and 45 minutes looking for the tab.

This was a temporary fix and after 4-6 months it'll be deformed again. I fixed mine maybe four times before the other button started going flaky and the battery stopped holding a full charge and gave up on it. Then I got a Razer Deathadder and it was doing the same thing within a year. At least the MX Revolution lasted me maybe 5 years before going bad.

So earlier this month, Nuuvem had Rocket Knight for sale for 3.78 USD (plus PayPal conversion fees.) I just bought it from Gamestop for $3.74, with no taxes.

That's right, I waited a month to get it four cents cheaper.

Am I a CAG yet?
Nope, shoulda waited for it on GMG and used PF rewards :speaktothehand:

You need to look into this: http://www.moddb.com/mods/third-age-total-war

'Third Age - Total War' is a total conversion modification for 'Medieval II: Total War - Kingdoms Expansion' that brings you into the world of Middle-earth.

Requires the DLC, so if this looks interesting to you, grab the DLC while it's still on sale.

I tried playing them, but the tutorial was longer than 5 seconds so I got distracted.
For some reason, the older I get the less patience I have for strategy games due to this. I thought it'd be the opposite, but nope. If I can't figure out a game on my own it substantially reduces the odds I'll give it a shot.

For some reason, the older I get the less patience I have for strategy games due to this. I thought it'd be the opposite, but nope. If I can't figure out a game on my own it substantially reduces the odds I'll give it a shot.
I skip around games a lot, so if I take the time to learn one, I'll just forget next time I play. Thinking about making a list and play them in order, but that makes too much sense.

GTA V PC Confirmed With Shrek DLC?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKRWVHHXKUU

I skip around games a lot, so if I take the time to learn one, I'll just forget next time I play.
I have the same problem. I have like 100 games in various states of completion. Lots of times I'll want to play a game again, but then I'll realize that I've forgotten how to play or I've just lost that groove you need to hit when getting into higher levels of tough games. Then I just move on to something else.

I had a mouse recently start doing this so I threw it in the trash. It was a cheap chinese mouse (3-Blue Jr. Cobra) but I paid like $9 shipped for it and it lasted me 2-3 years so I think I got my money's worth out of it.

I have the same problem. I have like 100 games in various states of completion. Lots of times I'll want to play a game again, but then I'll realize that I've forgotten how to play or I've just lost that groove you need to hit when getting into higher levels of tough games. Then I just move on to something else.
I have the same issue sometimes, so lately if I find myself getting into a game I try to just finish the whole thing in binge sessions so I'm not jumping between control schemes. Doing this with Dead Rising 3 at the moment.

There's a new bundle with some decent games for $10 here.  It says there's limited availability.

• Resident Evil: Raccoon City

• Sleeping Dogs: Limited Edition

• The Bureau: XCOM Declassified

• XCOM: Enemy Unknown

I typically don't have an issue staying focused, my bigger problem is deciding what to play once I finish a game. I may bounce between 5-10 games, playing for up to a half hour or so in each one, before settling on one. Once I settle, though, I tend to play it through til completion.

will be bundled again and soon
still a great value. i've got over fifty hours in BoI...to get that for a dollar is crazy, regardless of whether it's bundled. it's not like you're paying five bucks for some 5-10 hour game...i would have no qualms paying a buck for a game that is extremely fun and provides so much playtime

There's a new bundle with some decent games for $10 (deleted) It says there's limited availability.

• Resident Evil: Raccoon City

• Sleeping Dogs: Limited Edition

• The Bureau: XCOM Declassified

• XCOM: Enemy Unknown
Smells like a scam site or something that sells European keys.

Smells like a scam site or something that sells European keys.
This.

Do a Whois on the website and it yields the following:

Admin Name: CHRIS DANCE
Admin Organization: OPIUM PULSES LTD
Admin Street: 9 MAYFLOWER COURT, HIGHBRIDGE WHARF
Admin City: READING
Admin State/Province:
Admin Postal Code: RG1 3AJ
Admin Country: UNITED KINGDOM
Admin Phone: +44.7912111211
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: [email protected]

This is a Google Streetview of the administrative office of Opium Pulses: https://www.google.com/maps/place/Mayflower+Court,+Highbridge+Wharf,+Reading+RG1+3AJ,+UK/@51.4544993,-0.9678171,3a,90y,77.81h,87.6t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sXpZGdBIJMDKNdOQSXe0KqA!2e0!4m2!3m1!1s0x48769b3dc711e26d:0xe05a3ee1998e34c0!6m1!1e1

tl;dr it's some dude selling keys from his flat.

This.

Admin State/Province:
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:

This is a Google Streetview of the administrative office of Opium Pulses: https://www.google.com/maps/place/Mayflower+Court,+Highbridge+Wharf,+Reading+RG1+3AJ,+UK/@51.4544993,-0.9678171,3a,90y,77.81h,87.6t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sXpZGdBIJMDKNdOQSXe0KqA!2e0!4m2!3m1!1s0x48769b3dc711e26d:0xe05a3ee1998e34c0!6m1!1e1

tumblr_mfgpzvRhm71rz38mwo11_r1_500.gif

This.

Admin State/Province:
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:

Maybe that's him walking in the pic!

Holy shit, Radical Roach is an awful, terrible game.

Stay away from this game people, idle it but play at your own risk. Nothing good will come from it.

I was pretty hungry last night so I demolished a Chicken Dinner.
fuck you, fuck Jimmy Graham, fuck Drew Brees, and most of all fuck Sean Payton for being so delusional that he kept his starters out on the field despite being down multiple TDs with less than 3 minutes left. Also fuck me for starting Justin Hunter over Torrey Smith.

A Uplay PC maintenance will take place tomorrow September 30th, 2014 at 08:00AM UTC. It will last at least 1 hour.
During this time, you may lose connection to Uplay PC services (party & chat conversations,friends and statistics) for a few seconds.

Tomorrow, we will also release version 4.8 of Uplay PC. The following changes will be applied:

New features:

Automatic login from Steam
Link your Steam account to Uplay in order to seamlessly start your games from Steam.
That sounds good.

Seconding this. Any CAG newbies who don't already own this should seriously consider picking it up, card money or no.

I mean, it's Zelda with walking vaginas, what's not to love?
casue i doooooooooooooooooo noooooooooooooooooooot liiiiiiiiiikkeeeeeeeee this typppppppppppe of gaaaammmmmmmmmee!!@#@#@!@#

fuck you, fuck Jimmy Graham, fuck Drew Brees, and most of all fuck Sean Payton for being so delusional that he kept his starters out on the field despite being down multiple TDs with less than 3 minutes left. Also fuck me for starting Justin Hunter over Torrey Smith.
dont get mad get glads. ji dont wnat donkeys players dumbass autopick go likc my diaper!!@#Q!@ stop fantasy sports that i dont even care i dont even know why !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back