Superbowl XLI Thread

[quote name='H-Town Info']this must be the first game u have seen of these 2 teams against each other.[/QUOTE]

In 2002 the annoucer even said that the Colts were losing against the Pats and then came back to tie it up and make it a good game.

[quote name='starman9000']The same reason Chargers fans knew the game was over after that fumble last week. It's hard to get that monkey off your back.[/QUOTE]

I told you guys so. Red Sox fans now that the game is not over until it's over. The rest of you should learn the same. There are several if not a dozen movies explaining Game 6 in 1986.

Until someone has the trophy in hand, don't be partying.

[quote name='David85']In 2002 the annoucer even said that the Colts were losing against the Pats and then came back to tie it up and make it a good game.

I told you guys so. Red Sox fans now that the game is not over until it's over. The rest of you should learn the same. There are several if not a dozen movies explaining Game 6 in 1986.

Until someone has the trophy in hand, don't be partying.[/QUOTE]

IIRC they lost that game....and the 1986 analogy would say no matter how close the Colts get today they will still lose. Now, if you were to point to the more recent Sox teams....

I was pointing out the best, most well known "it ain't over until it's over" event.

Yankee / Sox in 2004. The Yankees were up 3 game to none and thought they would win because none of the other 25 times ever had the losing team take it back. There always has to be a first.

So once again there are 13ish minutes left in the game, it ain't over until it's over.

As a Pats fan if they lose I hope it's with seconds left and they lose by a field goal. That's what they get for trading Adam V!

[quote name='David85']
As a Pats fan if they lose I hope it's with seconds left and they lose by a field goal. That's what they get for trading Adam V![/QUOTE]

I would like for that to happen, but I don't want it to be down to a V kick. (but they didn't trade him right? They just didn't want to pay him)

How is that not pass interference?? They call Hobbs on faceguarding like 15 mins ago and Hayden not even looking while making contact and no flag? That was a homer call

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell']How is that not pass interference??[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that was pretty much as blatant as you could get. I guess if you turn your head around at any point you are in the clear?

[quote name='starman9000']Yeah, that was pretty much as blatant as you could get. I guess if you turn your head around at any point you are in the clear?[/QUOTE]

I don't think so, even if, you def. can't play patty cake with the reciever's hands.

Oh god please I be good forever as hard as I can pleeeeease

Edit: btw, this is the worst game ever because I'm really superstitious and I watche the whole first half then was like fuck that and came out here on the PC and they got back in the game when I really wasn't watching and now I don't wanna watch because I don't wanna jinx them and all that shit and aaaaaaargh!

[quote name='GrimNecroWizard']
Edit: btw, this is the worst game ever because I'm really superstitious and I watche the whole first half then was like fuck that and came out here on the PC and they got back in the game when I really wasn't watching and now I don't wanna watch because I don't wanna jinx them and all that shit and aaaaaaargh![/QUOTE]

You sound like my mom.

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell']Also anyone else think they should just give Vinarteri his playoff MVP award right now?[/QUOTE]

No his last kick was very iffy.

[quote name='David85']No his last kick was very iffy.[/QUOTE]

Meh who cares if it splits the uprights, fact is if it wasn't for him your precious Colts would not have made it out of round 1.

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell']Meh who cares if it splits the uprights, fact is if it wasn't for him your precious Colts would not have made it out of round 1.[/QUOTE]

I thought he was a Pats fan?

My friend is there, he has season tickets. I've been saying I'm glad I didn't get any because they were getting killed...Now I'd be so insane everything would be just like...Holy shit I dunno what's going on

bread's done
Back