Superbowl XLI Thread

[quote name='Mex25']godamnitfuckingcuntbitchnutbustinggoat[/QUOTE]

I know we're both pissed, but how hard are Pats tix to get?

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Color me suprised. They still have one more game to go before Peyton can no longer be called a choker.[/quote]

Ahh, Manning versus Grossman, which one will show up? I think Manning may actually have the game of his life, but then again I don't want him to, then I can't say him and Marino have something in common anymore.

Yes, I really didn't want to watch the Pats win yet another Super Bowl in 2 weeks.

And for some reason I was really pulling for the Colts today. I guess I feel bad about Manning always choking. I'll be rooting for them in the big game.

At any rate it looked like it was going to be one hell of a stinker early, but it ended up being a great game.

Thank God, I hate the Patriots. My week just got better.

For anyone who says this doesn't validate Manning, you're wrong. Biggest conference game comeback ever.

Fantastic game! I'm really happy for Tony Dungy, and almost cried tears of joy when Tom Brady threw that interception. I hate those fuckers!

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Thank God, I hate the Patriots. My week just got better.

For anyone who says this doesn't validate Manning, you're wrong. Biggest conference game comeback ever.[/QUOTE]

If they don't win in 2 weeks, he will still be known as a choker. If they do win, then this game will probably be the definer.

I hope Chicago destroys Indy.

However, I don't care enough about either team to watch the Super Bowl.

It's all about next season at this point for me.

[quote name='Autumn Star']So...
Bears vs. Colts
Who do you predict is going to win?[/QUOTE]

I'd put the spread at colts -7 right now. The pats manhandled the Bears earlier this year and the AFC has been far surperior to the NFC this year.

[quote name='starman9000']If he loses it in 2 weeks, he will still be known as a choker. [/QUOTE]

Fixed it for you. He can't do a damn thing about his defense.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Fixed it for you. He can't do a damn thing about his defense.[/QUOTE]

I actually had it like that, but changed it. Because that's just the way people work.

Man I'm screwed sports wise since the Celts stink this year. I guess it is time to wait on spring training. The Pats need another WR and some more speed on defense in the draft

Well I gotta say I really dislike both teams, the pats moreso probably, but I do have to say the Colts deserved this win for the first time in this year's playoffs. Pats lost the game, some things didn't go their way, but they had some crucial mistakes in the second half and their defense absolutely fell apart.

Edit: I def. think the Colts will win the Superbowl, the Bears are too unstable and the Colts can captialize too easily on unstable teams.

I'm back and I only have one thing to say.

I told you so.

Oh fuck it, I have a lot to say. The game is 30 fucknig minutes people, not 30. The game wasn't over until it was over. Hopefully in the future you will see I'm always right. :p

Once again I was so very right, and you people were so very wrong. And it seems you don't know the sport that much. 60 minutes game.

I was right.

Goodnight everyone!

PS - What's with the hatred of the Pats? Are they that good they scare everyone away?

[quote name='David85'] The game is 30 fucknig minutes people, not 30. [/QUOTE]

Huh. Is this another one of those threads where you spew your trash and get handed your ass?

[quote name='David85']

PS - What's with the hatred of the Pats? Are they that good they scare everyone away?[/quote]

They suck the cock because they're homofags.

[quote name='GrimNecroWizard']They suck the cock because they're homofags.[/quote]

That was unnecessary.

At anyrate, I'm glad the Colts won.

i'm glad also for the 2 first Black Head Coaches to make it to the super bowl are going to be Tony Dungy and Lovie Smith. Those 2 are first-class coaches and people in the interviews i heard on Sirius.

[quote name='H-Town Info']i'm glad also for the 2 first Black Head Coaches to make it to the super bowl are going to be Tony Dungy and Lovie Smith. Those 2 are first-class coaches and people in the interviews i heard on Sirius.[/QUOTE]

When will the day come when it doesn't fucking matter if people are black! My god, MA elected the second black governor, Adama is the first black to run for president... yadda yadda... it doesn't fucking matter!

bread's done
Back