The 'Jimmy King' Wrestling Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one that sees the King of the Ring tournament as a way for Triple H to come back? Sheamus wins and when he is being awarded whatever, Trips either attacks from behind or he does that King of Kings entrance to screw with Sheamus.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']That whole Juan Cena business got me thinking. They should just go all-out with it and make an entire stable of ethnic Cenas. They already have White Cena and Black Cena, now they just need an ACTUAL Latino Cena and then an Asian Cena, and they'll have covered just about every demographic.[/QUOTE]

bolo-yeung.jpg

Matt Hardy is a natural heel because he has a 1990's goatee. fuck that shit.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']That whole Juan Cena business got me thinking. They should just go all-out with it and make an entire stable of ethnic Cenas. They already have White Cena and Black Cena, now they just need an ACTUAL Latino Cena and then an Asian Cena, and they'll have covered just about every demographic.
[/QUOTE]

John Cena, Juan Cena, Jyong Cena, and Darren Cena.

[quote name='guyver2077']pardon my ignorance.. whats all this juan cena nonsense[/QUOTE]Cena's coming back under a mask and competing as "John Cena's Mexican cousin" named "Juan Cena". It's just like what Hulk Hogan did as Mr. America.

[quote name='BlueSwim']Cena's coming back under a mask and competing as "John Cena's Mexican cousin" named "Juan Cena". It's just like Hulk Hogan did as Mr. America.[/QUOTE]

jesus fucking christ..

[quote name='pitfallharry219']The funniest thing I read was Si Nation.[/QUOTE]

Me too. :)

If you seriously didn't understand what he said, he said "I am here" (a play on "The champ is here!")

Tweet from Joey:

My WWE contract expires tomorrow. It's been an interesting 5 years. If you think I speak my mind now, imagine what I'll say...or do tomorrow

uh oh.

1. Holy crap @ Joey Styles.

2. I thought they banned head shots in TNA. That "last streetfight" had half a dozen of them.

I used to want to go down to Florida and go to a TNA Impact TV taping.

Now I don't even want to watch it on TV. This week's episode is stupid.

Even though the supposedly MMA match looked absolutely nothing like an mma match other then Jarret putting on some gloves and trunks,and Neal just taping his hands and it otherwise being an mma match,the who perfected the ankle lock promo was pretty funny and the week before too.

Why am I still watching Impact? This show is terribad. I don't think I'm going to watch it next week. What a waste of a roster.

Yea that promo was hilarious... I really like the team of the Greenprint/Queen of England. TNA really needs to put the spotlight on their tag division... so much talent being wasted. :(

edit: I got jinxed by a doll fondler... yikes.

btw, dudes are saying Ian Rotten got fired from Taco Bell cuz marks kept prank calling the place. Sucks for him I guess. :\

[quote name='Scorch']If you seriously didn't understand what he said, he said "I am here" (a play on "The champ is here!")[/QUOTE]LOL! That's perfect. WWE needs to rip that off. Thanks for translating that. I really didn't know what it meant.

WWE's Juan Cena needs to have "My Time Is Now" re-recorded by a mariachi band.

joey styles must have HATED WWE if he might go on a warpath friday....

I'm curious though what will be said

Jarrett's skit was tremendous, as was Jeff Hardy's wacky entrance for dinner. Jarrett's attempt to make weight for his "fight" also ruled. Last week's Jarrett stuff didn't work for me - this week's did. Rest of the show was kinda there. Dixie's announcement that she did...some legal shit to eliminate Hogan's power during dinner. AT 11:30 PM, was amusing - as was her "TNA President" graphic.

Screens -

Quotes -

Abyss - HEY!
Roode - Where are your table manners, brother?
Hogan - All these guys are stars!
Bischoff - I’m going to invite someone to our dinner - Dixie Carter.
AJ - WHAT IF SHE BRINGS SERGE!?
Hogan - Eric, brother, this is really something we should talk about.
Taz - DIXIE CARTER BACK IN THE IMPACT ZONE TONIGHT!
Morgan - Over the past two weeks, I beat Flair’s merry band of midgets, Fortune, to get a title shot at Jeff Hardy. THEN IT BEAT THE MAN HIMSELF! (Fans woo) I had you beat - I would have won if it wasn’t for a new referee. So what - SHIT HAPPENS. AM I RIGHT!? It wouldn’t be the first, and probably not the last for Matt Morgan. I don’t blame the ref, I blame myself - cuz I shoulda beat you so bad you couldn’t move your shoulders for 3 days, let alone 3 seconds, son! I need a referee who’s not gonna get the trash on the outside. I NEED A MAN WHO’S NOT SCARED OF BEING BULLIED. A GUY WHO WILL KICK ASS AND TAKE NAMES TO GET THE JOB DONE! WHAT I NEED IS A GUY KINDA LIKE MATT MORGAN.
Fan - GET AN ASSHOLE!
Morgan - There’s not gonna be any blaming on the ref - me versus you. When it’s all said and done, I’m gonna prove to you, nah, THESE PEOPLE, THAT THEY’RE GONNA HAVE THEMSELVES A NEW TNA WORLD CHAMPION THAT THEY CAN BE PROUD OF! (Williams’s theme hits)
Douglas - AJ wants to be the next Ric Flair - blue baby, you’ve got to lose your virginity first. Kaz, who wants to be on America’s Top Model. Storm’s only happy when his breathalizer number exceeds his IQ. Roode’s suit is from a garage sale - MY GA-RAGE SALE! Matt, last week, I was there for you, and you can trust me to do the right thing again.
Morgan - YOU SHOWED BALLS OF STEEL! They appreciated it, I APPRECIATED IT. You’re in the running. I’ve given this thought. There have been a couple guys who have stepped up. I gotta make the decision, gotta make It quickly - I’ll make you a promise - you’re the first person I’ll tell.
Douglas - That’s appreciated.
Flair - Hey boys, you know that saying where if no one’s talking about you, ya must be doing something good. Morgan, Doug, the problem with you guys is that you’re on the outside looking in. Last week was not my finest night, but all you’ve done is open my eyes to a matter I’m gonna take more seriously. I’M PISSED. DON’T PISS OFF THE NATURE BOY!
Kaz - When I was just a little handsome boy, what Thanksgiving meant to me was there was gonna be live pro wrestling - let’s continue that tradition, Queen of England and the Green Print. LET’S HAVE A GOOD, OLD-FASHIONED 8-MAN ELIMINATION TAG MATCH! Being the gentlemen and scholar that I am, I’ll tell you our battle plan. First, we’ll beat Dougey Doug, then we’ll get rid of those two choades, leaving you, MATTY MATTY CHICKEN PATTY in the ring with Fortune. The DNA of TNA will be DOA for Jeff Hardy.
Tenay - WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN DIXIE CARTER JOINS IMMORTAL’S DINNER!?
Tenay - DREAMER AND RHINO IN WHAT IS BEING BILLED AS THE FINAL STREET FIGHT - NEXT!
Flair - WE’RE FORTUNE, WHO ARE MORGAN AND DOUGLAS?
Fortune - NOBODY!
Bischoff - DIXIE CARTER HAS LANDED. She’s on her way.
JB - THIS IS THE LAST STREET FIGHT!
Tenay - AND WE AWAIT THE ARRIVAL OF DIXIE CARTER TO THE THANKSGIVING FEAST!
Rhino - WHO’S THE MAN!? (fans woo)
Tenay - DREAMER GOES BASEBALL SLIDE INTO RHINO!
Tenay - WHY WOULD DIXIE RUN INTO THE HORNET’S NEST!/
Taz - Dunno. That’s why it’s so compelling to me.
Taz - With the original company, Dreamer went down with the ship, and now Dreamer’s doing it. WITH EV2.
Tenay - THE HEART AND SOUL OF EV2, THE LOCKER ROOM LEADER FOR YEARS, GETS THE WIN.
Dreamer - IF EV2 IS GOING DOWN, YOU WENT DOWN WITH A FIGHT AND YOU WENT DOWN TO ENTERTAIN EACH AND EVERYONE OF THESE PEOPLE. IF EV2 IS OVER, WE’VE BEEN FRIENDS FOR 14 YEARS - WE’RE OVER AS FRIENDS. THIS IS DONE. What happened with RVD and I at the PPV, he realized what friendship’s about. AND DON’T FORGET ABOUT YOU BUSTING YOUR DAMN ASS FOR THESE PEOPLE. (they shake hands)
Fan - AWWW!
RVD - HOW THE HELL IS YOUR FAMILY GONNA FEEL WHEN I BEAT YOU AT FINAL RESOLTUION.
Mickie - Angelina, I just wanna say thank you.
(Velvet moves action figure hand)Velvet - TALK TO THE HAND!
Tenay - TARA AND MICKIE HAVE BEEN FIGHTING ALL OVER THE IMPACT ZONE FOR WEEKS!
Hardy - I am larger than life itself. I AM THE SKY, I AM THE WATER, I AM EARTH. I AM ALL THINGS TO ALL PEOPLE. But I will eat.
Pope - POPE’S GOT A MONSTER CHASING HIM WITH A CASKET!
Rayne - Sarita, who in the HELL do you think you are laying your hands on me!? I KNOW YOU’VE BEEN ON THE JV TEAM WRESTLING ON XPLOSION, BUT THIS IS MY SHOW. I’LL SAY IT SLOW SINCE YOU ONLY KNOW EL SPAINARD - GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE.
Taz - That wasn’t very slow. It was quite understandable.
Taz - Chop to the upper pectorial area! That’ll definitely bruise an aereola.
Taz - What a way to spend Thanksgiving - watching two hot chicks pound each other.
Tenay - Nothing better.
Taz - Sarita lost her balance, but then caught it!
Taz - Sarita’s pants are too tight - you can almost see what she had for lunch.
Taz - THE QUEEN BEE GOT STUNG!
Abyss - I’m thankful for my BABY GIRL, JANICE. AND CASKETS AND COFFINS!
Jarrett - Eric, I wanna thank you for NOT inviting Samoa Joe - cuz there’d be no food left!
Jarrett - Kids, you’re not at my level in MMA - but you may get there one day.
Jarrett - Joe and Angle spent their lives learning moves that only took me weeks!
Jarrett - Kid, can you twist any harder than that?
Jarrett - TAP THAT MAT, GIRL!
Jarrett - HAPPY THANKGIVING, KIDS! You have a lot to work on. A LOT. TO WORK ON.
Taz - Jarrett looks ready - better watch yourself today, he might stretch you.
Taz - Samoan Submission Machine, Schmachine…
Tenay - But Human Suplex Machine was fine?
Taz - Don’t let the facts get In the way of a good story.
Taz - That’s a jujigitame.
Tenay - YOU AND YOUR JIJIGATAME ALREADY
Taz - I can even spell it for ya - J-U-G…Okay, I can’t spell.
Taz - It wouldn’t be an MMA match without a guitar.
Sign - MULKEY IS IMMORTAL.
Ray - Word has gotten around that there are people PISSED OFF that I kicked Devon in the back of the head. My question is why? WHY ARE YOU MAD!? Don’t you realize that he deserved it? HE HAD IT COMING TO HIM! Are you blind? DON’T YOU REALIZE THAT HE’S THE WEAK ONE. IF IT WASN’T FOR HIM, I COULD HAVE RETIRED A WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION! HE’S THE ONE THAT LOST THE MATCH FOR US! SABIN KICKED OUT OF THE 3D CUZ DEVON WAS WEAK! I understand that this is hard for you people to swallow - and that you’re not, and you’re wrestling fans, so you’re not bright. So from me to you - this is what I did. I put together a little video package together showing you how weak Devon is and how I am and have always been the leader of Team 3D. Now, let’s take a look at Devon’s finest moments. GOING THROUGH HIS OWN TABLE. I don’t believe it. My God. It’s horrible. HERE’S THE BEST OF THE GREATEST TAG TEAM WRESTLER EVER - BROTHER RAY. RIGHT IN THE HEAD. JAPANESE GOLD. DOUBLE CLOTHESLINE! Devon, come to the Impact Zone next week. IF YA GOT THE BALLS, KID, MEET ME FACE TO FACE. But remember, brother dear, if it wasn’t for me - your 15 years of fame would have been nothing more than 15 minutes.
Taz - I guess Fortune text’s each other to find out what kinda tights they’re wearing. This reminds me of Turning Point when Douglas wore different color tights - I forget what they were wearing.
Tenay - THANKS MR BLACKWELL - 18 MINUTES ON THE COLOR OF TIGHTS.
Taz - AJ tags in Kazarian, much to the chagrin of the Hollywood-looking faced one.
Taz - Morgan’s got no one to tag - he made a lot of emenies, enemies over the years.
Tenay - TNA PRESIDENT, FORMER TNA PRESIDENT, DIXIE CARTER IS GONNA MEET WITH HOGAN ON REACTION!
Sign - ICE FLAIR!
Taz - I got a funny feeling Roode’s gonna eat a carbon footprint!

Joey Styles is freeeeeee!!!

Maybe he can go back to tweeting his numbskulled dumbass straight-outta-Jersey OBAAMMMMAAA IS A MOOSLIM tweets again.

The best work he ever did in WWE was that worked shoot promo against WWE, but lord knows that was still scripted by Brian Gewirtz.

[quote name='JaytheGamefan']Jarrett's skit was tremendous[/QUOTE]

WWEshop.com has some good prices on select DVDs right now. Including The Ladder Match DVD, as well as, Hulk Hogan's Unreleased Collector's Series, both at $10. The Chris Jericho and Raw Seasons 1 & 2 DVDs are also $15 each. Use code "Busted" to get 20% off any order, and free standard shipping.

[quote name='mykevermin']
The best work he ever did in WWE was that worked shoot promo against WWE, but lord knows that was still scripted by Brian Gewirtz.[/QUOTE]

Meh, I liked his sucker punch backstage on JBL, course who knows if that's true. The guy is a bitter schmuck, good riddance, I doubt TNA has any interest.

Impact blew last night. As soon as Hardy came out to interfere in the big elimination match, I asked myself "do I even care anymore?" The answer was no, and I played some Gran Turismo 5.

Bobby Heenan is reportedly in the hospital in "poor condition" and may be "on his last legs", according to Lanny Poffo.

Don't even think about it, Brain.

I also read that Brain's been "unconscious" the last few days. :whistle2:(

First, throat cancer. Now, this. I'll never know why such shit happens to genuine good people.

Come on, Brain. You can do it.

[quote name='Vince McMahon']WWEshop.com has some good prices on select DVDs right now. Including The Ladder Match DVD, as well as, Hulk Hogan's Unreleased Collector's Series, both at $10. The Chris Jericho and Raw Seasons 1 & 2 DVDs are also $15 each. Use code "Busted" to get 20% off any order, and free standard shipping.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for this. I picked up the Survivor Series Anthology Vol 1 & 2 package for $39.xx shipped.

Has anyone else seen this video of Sheiky on some gay/lesbian Sirius Radio show?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uj8giPg6Cz0

:rofl:

Sheiky goes crazy. There is nothing more hilarious, or concerning, than an angry Iron Sheik. He may be crazy, but Sheiky "likes/respects/loves gays" and only hates "the stupid ones." Sorta feel bad for Sheiky being exploited by these people. Yeah, he's crazy, but it's a bit wrong to exploit him for entertainment purposes.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mykevermin']Joey Styles is freeeeeee!!!

Maybe he can go back to tweeting his numbskulled dumbass straight-outta-Jersey OBAAMMMMAAA IS A MOOSLIM tweets again.

The best work he ever did in WWE was that worked shoot promo against WWE, but lord knows that was still scripted by Brian Gewirtz.[/QUOTE]

Well.. Obama is anti-Netenyahu so yeah.. I believe he's Muslim. :lol:

Hey guys I know I'm in line to start the next thread, but I'm home for Thanksgiving break and my parents haven't joined the 21st century and all we have here is dial-up, so if the thread gets to 500 before Sunday evening when I'm back at my own place, then someone else can go on and make it.

[quote name='Purple Flames']Hey guys I know I'm in line to start the next thread, but I'm home for Thanksgiving break and my parents haven't joined the 21st century and all we have here is dial-up, so if the thread gets to 500 before Sunday evening when I'm back at my own place, then someone else can go on and make it.[/QUOTE]
If it hits and you aren't around I might jump in and do the new thread. Has to be about the Miz and creepy sad face girl in my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back