The Macho Man Randy Savage Wrestling Memorial Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really, who else would be taking the fall in that match? They're trying to push Truth. Punk can own a crowd regardless of winning/losing.

So the question becomes, are Cena and Orton trolling the WWE?

I mean, there's being a face and I get that they're both faces. Cena I understand, Orton less so but whatever. But the dueling jumps are treading into Eugene territory.

[quote name='diddy310']Really, who else would be taking the fall in that match? They're trying to push Truth. Punk can own a crowd regardless of winning/losing.[/QUOTE]

But with all the talk of if Punk is going to resign with the WWE its kind of a sign if they start jobbing him that he might be on the way out.

[quote name='Survivalism']"Where'd you learn how to count?! Canada?!"[/QUOTE]

I can't have been the only one to finish that sentence before Punk did.

I really like what Punk's doing, but the problem is that he's a heel and the little things he does really endears him as a person to me.

He recently remarked how some fans respect him and he views it as his job to get those people to hate him now, too. But as long as he wears outfits like he did tonight, or shows that he has a heart and soul and passion for wrestling, then he's not going to succeed at all in getting people like me to hate him.

He is, unfortunately, doing the "cool heel" thing to a degree. I love what he's doing, but it's not what he's supposed to be doing.

Also, Cena was awful in that match. Half of his moves are floaty as fuck, with next to no velocity or impact whatsoever. The other two are his finishers. I may dislike Randy Orton, but that dude puts more effort into selling a headlock than Cena does anything. Since I recall Vince McMahon hates the lucha libre style, as he thinks the moves lack impact, how the fuck is he behind a dude like Cena?

tumblr_llogupkLeh1qfhcapo1_r3_500.jpg

I want to say there's a story in there with him being the weakest link in Nexus, but I'm hopeful that he will re-sign and instead maybe take a month or two off - especially since he still went on the road the last two times he was hurt.

Loved the Riley-Miz and Truth-Bret stuff, Randy Orton being the most popular man at WAL-MART, and the Show car accident, which may have been poorly-timed due to Savage's passing, but was hilariously-executed with Show's acting. And Kane's acting. And some medical equipment beeping...for some reason. They made a star with Riley FINALLY standing up for himself against Miz. It's what would have happened if they had Ted Jr. lose his shit against Orton two years ago, only they actually pulled the trigger on it and as long as they follow-up properly, they made a main event-level star here. Truth was so good on the mic that he made Bret raise his game, and he's playing the crazy act perfectly. Punk's commentary was amusing, and I'm glad the tag titles are off Show and Kane because there wasn't much they could do with them. I'm guessing this leads to Corre-Nexus FINALLY for the belts and Alberto and Ricardo against Kane and Show until it's time for Alberto-Cena.

Kharma's nervous breakdown deal was strange, but cool because it different and was a good misdirection. I thought it would lead to her suckering the divas in to kill them, but instead, it's leading to something else in the future AND spared us from what would probably have been a bad match. Bourne-Swagger was a fine little glorified squash because Swagger shined with the win and Bourne looked great in defeat by taking the powerbomb perfectly...and then he got his revenge with a kick and sent Swagger packing. Seemed to not really help either guy all that much, but maybe it's leading to something. Kofi-Drew was a good match that setup what should be a good Dolph-Kofi feud, which I'm hoping leads to Dolph becoming a prominent act again since he was allowed to get his hair back.

The Savage video was incredible. I thought that they would take the low road and just do the graphic, but instead, they took the time to craft a beautiful video package that showed some of his best WWE highlights with some fantastic voice over work. I'm guess that was the reason they didn't have this ready sooner, along with them wanting it to be seen by the biggest audience. Then they panned to the crowd who chanted his name, and then Punk came out in Savage tribute gear. Just a fantastic ten minute period. One of the best of the year, and probably the most heart-warming. Part of me hopes that some real good comes from his passing beyond just Savage getting the national recognition he was denied in the decade before his passing, but also something like Jay Lethal truly getting a shot. The timing is about as perfect as it'll be for him to get a chance in WWE, and wouldn't be disrespectful since he did it long before he died and Lethal would clearly be doing it as a tribute to Savage.

The main event itself was good and just a ton of fun. I was wondering why Punk had shorts on for the tag title match, and then it all made sense...the only thing that could've made it better was those shorts being his indy gear. This was theoretically face vs. heel, but Truth worked as Punk's cheerleader and led the crowd in a great CM Punk chant. It was impossible to hate him tonight regardless of what his character is. He was hilarious on commentary and paid a nice tribute to Savage. He seemed to have some extra fire in the match as well, and I hope that it leads to more good things for him. And it all ended with Punk taking a sharpshooter and then getting hit by the springboard legdrop. Just a fun main event and I'm sure Punk was honored to basically be beaten by the sharpshooter while paying tribute to the Macho Man. This wasn't a perfect show, but was a lot of fun and well worth watching at least parts of it again.

Screens -

OH YEAH!

Don't fuck with a jedi master, son.

Quotes -
Sign - Raw is Ryder
King - Thank you very much - I don’t wanna take too much time before the show starts, but I just wanted to say that our long national nightmare is OVER! MICHAEL COLE HAS BEEN BEATEN! I knew that Cole would have a plan where he would try to weasel out of trying to kiss my foot, so I had an ace up my sleeve…actually a HART up my sleeve. BRET THE HITMAN HART!
Bret - HELLO PORTLAND! Long time, no see. I just wanna say that it always makes me happy to be back on Raw! I just wanna say that over the years Lawler and I have had our differences, but every time we fought, I respected you for being the competitor and like everyone else, I GOT ZERO RESPECT FOR MICHAEL COLE. So I wanna thank you - it was my pleasure last night to make sure that he felt the agony of defeat - if ya know what I mean. As far as I’m concerned… (Truth comes out)
Truth - SURPRISE SURPRISE! DON’T BOO ME - IT’S HITMAN HART! HITMAN HART! WHAT A HONOR, MAN! THIS IS AN HONOR. I can’t believe my eyes, dawg! You must be 90 time WWE Champion…
Bret - Something like that…
TrutH - SHUT UP! Don’t listen to them, they ain’t got no home training. Ask me how many championship matches I been in…ZZZWOOOP! ZERO! Maybe it’s cuz I probably didn’t care about the little Jimmies like you did - I would rap and dance and it didn’t get me nothing. I never really gave them anything. HITMAN, help me help you help me. May I please… THESE ARE HITMAN SHADES! I’m gonna give me a little Jimmy something! LITTLE JIMMY! SEE, I’M A GOOD R-TRUTH NOW! And that means I’m next in line for a WWE Title match, right? MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY! I’m not in line next, am I! YA SEE, I USED TO THINK THAT WINS AND LOSSES DIDN’T MATTER AS LONG AS YA GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANTED. THAT AIN’T GET ME DIDDLY SQUAT! I took out Morrison and beat Rey - THAT MAKES ME THINK THAT ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS. The action part is telling me I need to beat up a hall of famer to get the match I deserve.
Bret - TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT! Here’s something you need to know - the reason I got title matches is because I was the best there is, was, and ever will be. THE REASON YOU’RE NOT GETTING THEM IS CUZ YOU’RE A FREAKING LUNATIC!
Truth - I’M A LUNATIC!?
Bret - YEAH! YOU’RE A LUNATIC!
Truth - I’M NOT GONNA STAND HERE AND BE DISRESPECTED! (Cena comes out)
Cena - Truth, hold on one second. I think it’s about time we had a talk, so hold that thought right there. I’m a little beaten up but I’m as excited as everyone else when I say that BRET HART IS BACK IN A WWE RING! You good?
Bret - Yeah.
Cena - Now back to the resident lunatic. I’ve been busy with Miz, so I can’t pinpoint when you lost your mind. We used to be cool.
Truth - COOL!? YOU NOTHING BUT A ROOSTER FROM BREWSTA! THIS WHOLE CONSPIRACY THING IS ABOUT YOU! YOU SEE, THESE PEOPLE HERE MAKE SURE THAT IT’S ALL ABOUT JOHN CENA!
Cena - No, John Cena makes sure it’s all about these people!
TrutH - Y’ALL SHUT UP! THEN WHY IS EVERYONE RUNNING OUT AND GETTING THE NEW CENA SHIRT, WRIST BANDS, AND MOVIE! I WANT MY SON BACK! Lemme tell you the Truth - I NEVER LIKED YOU! You and HITMAN HART - YOU’RE JUST THE PROPOGANDA TOOL DESIGED TO MAKE THESE PEOPLE FEEL GOOD. BUT I DON’T’ CARE ABOUT THESE PEOPLE OR HOW THEY FEEL! IT’S ALL ABOUT ME, ME, ME AND I AIN’T GONNA FEEL RIGHT UNTIL I GET MY WWE TITLE MATCH!
Cena - It’s time for someone to knock some sense into you!
Josh - The GM says Truth, you’ve been impressive but I need to see more to give you a WWE Title match, therefore, I’ll be paying close attention to tonight’s tag team main event - R-Truth and CM Punk vs. Cena and Rey! And the guest referee will be Bret Hart!
Punk - Have you missed me?
Josh - OF COURSE! Now you and Mason couldn’t win the tag titles…
Punk - WHO SAID YOU COULD ASK ME QUESTIONS!?
Punk - Me having a 120 degree fever last night didn’t help.
Punk - These are the TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD. I’ve already beaten them. Mentally.
Josh - Punk, you’re flanked by the MASSIVE Mason Ryan.
Punk - Thank you - LIKE I WASN’T AWARE OF THAT. You are awful at your job, Josh.
Josh - What speech did you give them?
Punk - You want me to divulge my evil plan to King Kong Bundy over there on the apron!?
King - King Kong Bundy!
Punk - WE WERE WINNING! A second ago.
Punk - I’m not worried - I HAVE FAITH!
King - How about now?
Punk - I’M NOT WORRIED, I HAVE FAITH!
Josh - Randy Orton was the most popular man at Wal-Mart last week.
Kane - GODD! HEEELP! GET IT OFF HIM!
Show - AAHHDAMMIT!
EMT - What happened?
Kane - HE GOT HIT BY A CAR!
King - I was at K-Mart in Memphis and saw Swagger’s action figure.
Josh - Did you buy it?
King - No, I did not.
Josh - How many matches have you had?
King - Why would you ask me that!?
Josh - Well, you said that Swagger was possibly the strongest man you’ve ever been in the ring with.
Crowd - YOU SUCK TOES!
King - That’s the first time I’ve ever heard a you suck toes chant…
Cole - Can I have…you’re right - I don’t deserve your attention. BECAUSE THIS ISN’T ABOUT ME ANYMORE, it never should’ve been. Jerry, I came out here tonight to put this all behind us. I came out here to say I’m sorry. To apologize to you, to you Josh, to you Justin Roberts, to you our timekeeper, and in fact, I want to apologize to all of you in Portland here tonight. And I want… I want to apologize to everyone watching at home. From my behavior the past couple of months. Jerry. I just wanna come back home. I just wanna do what I was hired to do and that’s do commentary next to you on Raw. Listen! No more Cole mine, no more matches, I AM BEGGING ALL OF YOU TO PLEASE ACCEPT MY APOLOGY! I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY MEAN IT!
King - Actually, that all sounds good to me. I wanna thank you for coming out and being professional. I also wanna thank you for giving me a picture that’ll be on my Christmas card! And also, I think you might need a lifetime supply of these breathmints!
Cole - I deserve that.
Miz - There is only one reason I didn’t win the WWE Title last night. AND THAT REASON IS YOU, ALEX RILEY! THIS HAS BEEN HABITUAL! AT EXTREME RULES, HE FORGOT WHO HE WORKED FOR AND DIDN’T SHOW UP FOR MY MATCH! AND THEN THE NEXT NIGHT, I HAD A REMATCH AND NOT ONLY THAT, I WON IT BACK! AND THEN THIS HAPPENED! AND AT OVER THE LIMIT, OUR PLAN WAS WORKING UNTIL HE SCREWED UP AGAIN AND THE REF RESTARTED THE MATCH AND YOU GOT THROWN THROUGH THE ANNOUNCE TABLE BY CENA! THAT’S WHY I TURN TO YOU, RAW GM, AND I’D LIKE YOU TO GIVE ME ANOTHER CHANCE! A ONE ON ONE TITLE MATCH WITH ALEX RILEY BANNED AT RINGSIDE! So go ahead, Raw GM - I AWAIT YOUR DECISION! THERE IS NO DEBATE ABOUT IT - CENA WASN’T IN A HANDICAP MATCH LAST NIGHT, I WAS. THAT’S HOW UNHELPFUL RILEY WAS! SO GO TO YOUR E-MAIL AND MAKE THIS MATCH RIGHT NOW! I WILL NOT BE DISRESPECTED LIKE THIS! EVERYBODY KNOWS I SHOULD BE WWE CHAMPION RIGHT NOW! I WILL NOT LEAVE THIS RING UNTIL YOU CHIME IN! (Ding)
Josh - The Raw GM says…Miz, I heard your request and it is denied! YOU LOST, AND YOU’RE DONE WITH JOHN CENA!
Miz - THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! IF IT WASN’T FOR YOU, I’D BE WWE CHAMPION RIGHT NOW! YOU WORTHLESS WASTE OF SPACE! DO YOU HAVE ANY EXPLANATION FOR YOURSELF!?
Riley - Miz, it wasn’t like I was the one who said I quit…
Crowd - YOU QUIT! YOU QUIT! YOU QUIT!
Miz - WHAT’D YOU SAY!? YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH! I GAVE YOU A PERSONAL SERVICES CONTRACT - WITHOUT ME, YOU WOULDN’T BE IN WWE. YOU WERE NOTHING WITHOUT ME AND THEN RODE MY COAT TAILS ALL THE WAY TO THE MAIN EVENT OF WRESTLEMANIA. I HAVE GIVEN YOU CHANCE AFTER CHANCE, BUT I’M SICK OF YOUR MIND-NUMBING STUPIDITY. I’M SICK OF YOUR FACE, AND YOU, PERIOD! YOU ARE FIRED! Crowd - RILEY! RILEY!
Crowd - KHARMA! KHARMA! KHARMA!
Guy - GIVE HER A HUG!
Josh - We’ve invited THE FOREST RESERVE to Capitol Punishment!
Alberto - BIG SHOW BROUGHT THIS ON HIMSELF! HE INSULTED ALBERTO DEL RIO! THIS IS NOT MY FAULT! THIS IS ALL RICARDO! THIS IS ALL RICARDO! HE’S JUST AN IDIOT!
King - Anyone that knew Randy Macho Man was knew how great a man he was. He will always be a hall of famer no matter what.
Truth - CM PUNK!
Crowd - CM PUNK!

[quote name='mykevermin']Since I recall Vince McMahon hates the lucha libre style, as he thinks the moves lack impact, how the fuck is he behind a dude like Cena?[/QUOTE]
mxtS1.png

[quote name='diddy310']The Kharma thing has to be tied to the anti-bullying thing. Don't tease the big girl or she will grow up and then fucking murder you.[/QUOTE]

My opinion - she had a flashback to when all the hot girls in high school ridiculed and teased her for being the fat, ugly girl. But you throw that out there this soon and you destroy the character. Are we supposed to feel sorry for her? Am I supposed to care that this was her motivation? I was content with the she kills them dead because she can idea. Keep it simple as the psychopath beast that she was and then run with the deeper meaning when the character starts getting stale and you want to do a face turn or freshen her up, not a month after she debuts.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']
mxtS1.png
[/QUOTE]

"The all...ighty...ollar?"

Punk and Killings brought the comedy in that match. Hell, even Cena did with that fucking asinine 80's movie cut-to-credits freeze frame jump at the end. Truth trying to start a CM Punk chant like they're the face team was hilarious...not exactly what a heel team should do but it was probably just this once, so who gives a shit. Fun match.

Kane is the devil's favorite demon, and also a caring friend who will hold your hand when the doctors come to put you on a stretcher.

Savage vid is up on the site, although this is a different edit - it's a bit longer and doesn't use the Coldplay song. Wish I would have recorded the one during Raw. Oh well, will download it later.

http://vids.wwe.com/12126/an-extraordinary-tribute-to-mach

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='KaneRobot']"The all...ighty...ollar?"[/QUOTE]
B7r11.jpg

"Oh, I get it!"

Also, Kane was the one who found the Undertaker in his vegetative state! Of course he's going to care about his partners!

[quote name='Mr. Beef']Also, Kane was the one who found the Undertaker in his vegetative state! Of course he's going to care about his partners![/QUOTE]

Something tells me that the WWE will make sure not to bring that little fact up. Even if that happened only a year ago.

I still don't understand the Hall situation. I mean, is he physically ill or are they just expecting an OD? I mean, if it's the former, what the hell is wrong with him? If it's the latter, get him back into rehab.

I can't see inside Hall's head, but I don't think he's suicidal on a regular basis. His recent stuff with Zybysko revealed a clever guy who seemed to have a pretty normal head on his shoulders.

From what I've heard, he collapsed in-ring, was rushed to the hospital, and has been living with Kevin Nash. It looks like his health is in poor shape. He's someone I've always wanted to pull through because he seems like such a nice guy that just doesn't care the least bit about himself.

Tonight's Raw was sadly better than the PPV the night before, which isn't saying much.

They might as well re-name Raw to CM Punk's show because he's the only real reason I tune in anymore. Like Myke said the dude makes it hard to hate him when he does so many excellent things such as wearing tribute gear and his excellent mic skills. Between last night's "you've gotta watch out for 2 things: the ham fist and the eh eh chokeslam" and :clap, clap: "walk it off" to tonight's "where'd you learn to count? Canada?" The guy is just too damn funny to hate. I strongly feel as if CM Punk, if given the right opportunities could be as big as the Rock someday. Will that happen? Probably not.

[quote name='Halo05']I still don't understand the Hall situation. I mean, is he physically ill or are they just expecting an OD? I mean, if it's the former, what the hell is wrong with him? If it's the latter, get him back into rehab.

I can't see inside Hall's head, but I don't think he's suicidal on a regular basis. His recent stuff with Zybysko revealed a clever guy who seemed to have a pretty normal head on his shoulders.[/QUOTE]

Nash has posted some incredible blogs about how Hall doesn't have the will to live anymore and rehab isn't an option because he knows what to say to get out of it anytime he wants.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Tonight's Raw was sadly better than the PPV the night before, which isn't saying much.

They might as well re-name Raw to CM Punk's show because he's the only real reason I tune in anymore. Like Myke said the dude makes it hard to hate him when he does so many excellent things such as wearing tribute gear and his excellent mic skills. Between last night's "you've gotta watch out for 2 things: the ham fist and the eh eh chokeslam" and :clap, clap: "walk it off" to tonight's "where'd you learn to count? Canada?" The guy is just too damn funny to hate. I strongly feel as if CM Punk, if given the right opportunities could be as big as the Rock someday. Will that happen? Probably not.[/QUOTE]

Don't forget laughing right at Bret while doing his style backbreaker then setting up the Sharpshooter.

Bret Hart looks like my friend's grandma.

-

I wonder what your average WWE viewer thinks of CM Punk, seeing as how he's nothing like Vince's ideal, strapping wrestler.

The fuck is an "action feagure"?

Just read this:
Kharma sat in the ring crying through the commercial break on RAW last night and that the entire segment left fans chanting "bullshit" and booing

Last edited by a moderator:
So I'm watching the McMahon DVD set (I only bought it because I found it for $2 at the pawn shop) and there are some damn unintentionally funny lines in it:

John Cena (regarding Vince as a wrestler): "His move's list is about maybe 1 long; that's a nice stiff punch"

Linda: ". . . and Special Olympics, in which our superstars have actually participated in (pause) you know, as coaches"

HBK to a kid in a wheelchair after meeting Benoit (who is shown in the previous scene): "He didn't put the crossface on you did he?"

little tidbits:

Former WWE creative writer Chris DeJoseph (a/k/a Big Dick Johnson), who worked alongside Vince McMahon from 2005 through 2010, ripped his former employer over last night's Randy Savage tribute video on Raw. He feels it's hypocritical that WWE would sing the Macho Man's praises after he had been ostracized from the organization during the final years of his life.

Pointing the finger of blame to Vince McMahon, DeJoseph wrote on Twitter
"Only in death Macho Man was allowed back on WWE TV. Such a shame. Such hypocrisy makes me sick."

He continued, "I was always told never to mention the name Macho Man EVER!"

DeJoseph then recalls pitching Savage for a storyline years ago and being told to never mention his name again.

"We pitched Macho Man and then we were told never to mention his name again because it was "personal," he wrote.

Wrestling Observer editor Dave Meltzer reported years ago that whenever someone on the writing staff pitched an idea to McMahon about bringing Savage back to WWE, he would immediately get angry and shoot the idea down flat. One day, however, head SmackDown writer Michael Hayes pitched an angle about Savage. Instead of giving his usual angry, expletive-laden response, McMahon peered off into the distance, collected his thoughts and said, "I do not want to do business with that man."
and
One of "The Macho Man" Randy Savage's greatest rivals from the 80's, George "The Animal" Steele, was on Busted Open with Doug Mortman and Dave LaGreca, which airs Mondays and Wednesdays at 2-4 PM ET on Sirius 92 and XM 207.

"That's been said a lot of different ways, and there's been a lot of different things said that are not true necessarily."

"I think that what happened with Randy, when his career was winding down with the WWF, Vince McMahon just loved Randy," he continued. "After all everything Randy had done and he took him under his wing, and he wanted Randy after the ring was over with for him, he wanted him to be our spokesperson. He was traveling with Vince all the time. Randy was almost like a son, they were really tight. And then one day, we were at a TV meeting, and we got word that Randy, without calling Vince, had left and jumped to the WCW."

"I had never seen Vince McMahon broken before, he was crushed. It hurt him big time and I don't think he ever got over that. I think that's the real problem to be honest with you. I heard all this other stuff that I think is garbage when it comes to Randy and relationships with daughters and all that stuff... I don't think that's anywhere's close to the truth."

Yes, it's sad that it took his death to get him back on TV, and it's sad that they couldn't just bury whatever was between them like Bret and Vince did, but they took the high road last night. They could've just did the opening graphic and left it at that, but they gave him a hell of a video package, and I'm glad that they did.

Chris DeJoseph - another person who never said a word as long as the paychecks kept coming, and now they're outspoken? Count me as uninterested in what "big dick johnson" has to say. He's done plenty to ruin professional wrestling, and he's not to be taken seriously.

The ending to that botchamania was brilliant. What film was that - the triplets of belleville?

[quote name='Scorch']Yes, it's sad that it took his death to get him back on TV, and it's sad that they couldn't just bury whatever was between them like Bret and Vince did, but they took the high road last night. They could've just did the opening graphic and left it at that, but they gave him a hell of a video package, and I'm glad that they did.[/QUOTE]

Sometimes people just run out of time to reconcile. It's sad but it happens.

The new Observer radio has some interesting stuff about Savage. Ricky Steamboat found out from his son that he passed away before the news actually broke and was in such a state of shock that he dropped his cell phone in ice water, spent two hours trying to blow dry it, but that didn't work, and then got stuck in traffic while trying to replace it. The next Observer is going to have stuff from people Savage played baseball with, stuff about Liz, his friendship with Brian Adams, and how at Adams' funeral, no one, including Bret and Jericho, figured out they were talking to him because of his white beard.

Chris DeJoseph can kiss my fat ass. If they hadn't shown a video, he'd be bitching about how unfair it is to disavow Savage and not acknowledge his invaluable contributions to the sport. I also roughly recall a Macho Libre skit on ECW that seems to have conveniently gotten by Vince.

[quote name='LoveLost']Love the part when Booker T talked about Cena having "Limited Skills and ability" Cena is truly a piece of crap wrestler when people from WWE refer to him this way. fuck cena[/QUOTE]
4sLtI.jpg

Wrestling hasn't been the same since Vince bought WCW in 2001. Stopped watching then. Every possible way he could screw up a merger was successfully done. He couldn't even do the 2002 NWO rebirth without botching it.

John Cena, The Miz, Randy Orton, ect...can't hold a candle to the mid 1980's thorugh the Attitude era ending in 2001. They are just uninteresting, uninspired characters that make you want to change the channel.

Ahhh...the good old days:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFuBJvXt3fM

Am I the only one annoyed by that WWE ring announcer when he says "Jeeeeeeeooonnnn cEEEna"?

Also, nice to Hurley has picked up some work by doing muffler commercials since Lost. ;)

[quote name='powercreep']Am I the only one annoyed by that WWE ring announcer when he says "Jeeeeeeeooonnnn cEEEna"?

[/QUOTE]
I fucking hate that shit.

[quote name='powercreep']Am I the only one annoyed by that WWE ring announcer when he says "Jeeeeeeeooonnnn cEEEna"?[/QUOTE]

Or "Sooooooooooooooooooouperstar."

[quote name='Demolition Man']Or "Sooooooooooooooooooouperstar."[/QUOTE]
A friend of mine talks about that. He knows I can't stand it and says it every fucking chance he can. That was the only good thing about Edge having to retire. I don't have to hear that shitbag Tony Chimmel say that shit anymore.

sorry for the double post, but huge Kharma news!

Midway through last night's Eight-Diva Tag Team Match on Raw, Kharma's entrance music echoed, freezing her fellow Divas. As she slid into the ring, her eight fellow Divas lined up on the opposite side of the canvas. Kharma unexpectedly dropped to her knees and began crying.

F4WOnline.com reports that the angle was scripted to write her off television for the time being. She is expected to be sidelined for over nine months.

The reason for her removal from television has not been disclosed.

Former WWE Diva took to Twitter to announce that she and WWE Raw wrestler Drew McIntyre are getting divorced. "With great sadness, I announce the end of my marriage," Terrell wrote. "I wish Drew only happiness and continued success."

Who didn't see that coming?

[quote name='powercreep']Am I the only one annoyed by that WWE ring announcer when he says "Jeeeeeeeooonnnn cEEEna"?[/QUOTE]
Hated it when he did it for Jeff Hardy, too.

[quote name='ShinSolidus']Midway through last night's Eight-Diva Tag Team Match on Raw, Kharma's entrance music echoed, freezing her fellow Divas. As she slid into the ring, her eight fellow Divas lined up on the opposite side of the canvas. Kharma unexpectedly dropped to her knees and began crying.

F4WOnline.com reports that the angle was scripted to write her off television for the time being. She is expected to be sidelined for over nine months.

The reason for her removal from television has not been disclosed. [/QUOTE]

:wall:

$20 she comes back skinny with fake tits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back