The Macho Man Randy Savage Wrestling Memorial Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Demolition Man']I wonder how Obama really feels about being used in an ad to sell an WWE PPV WWE not doing shit on Macho Man other than a piece of shit generic fuckING memorial card at the start of the show?[/QUOTE]

Fixed to ask the really pressing question of the day.

Kane's best line was when he yelled out, "He got hit by a car!!!"

....thank you, wwe.

That was way more than expected. That made up for the entire show.

Wow. That was good.

It's weird. They have the worst writers and best production team. I teared up.

[quote name='Scorch']Hey guys, no internet bullying, WWE says so. They'll go to the papers if they have to.[/QUOTE]

papers.jpg

Oh and you are now forgiven WWE. Great tribute package for Macho Man.

WOW. It only took them 1 hour and 40 minutes into the show to do that. Honestly that should have been the show opener, which would then have allowed the "Sooperstahs" the chance to pay tributes during thier matches. Guess that would be to much to ask of Vince knowing his daughter got snapped into like a Slim Jim by a good old fashioned finger popping back in the day.

[quote name='ShinSolidus']That Keith Stone guy looks like a fucking asshole.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. And wait until he gets drunk off that 30 pack of Keystone.

[quote name='Survivalism']I can't believe anyone thought they wouldn't show this.[/QUOTE]

It was obvious it was coming but it was way better than I was expecting. It's dumb to "compare" tribute videos but that's the best one they've done.

[quote name='diddy310']Punk's tribute gear is awesome.[/QUOTE]

For real for real.

The cm punk 'out of step' sign in the crowd was great, too.

Cena's titantron nameplate comes dangerously close to confederate battle flag territory.

[quote name='JP']I quit watching at 10. I miss the video package and the punk tribute gear. Assholes.[/QUOTE]

So turn it back on.. Punk's still out there.

The video will be on YouTube in like five minutes, I'm sure.

The Kharma thing has to be tied to the anti-bullying thing. Don't tease the big girl or she will grow up and then fucking murder you.

apparently the raw gm is playing favorites and not DQ'ing Cena and Rey for Bret putting his hands on Punk. Logic, why bother?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back