The New New Urban Dead Cheap Ass Survivor Thread

Already taken care of I'm afraid, I'm sure he would've done the same to me.

option.iv: I really was gonna' give you a warning shot, being as you helped me out with the whole image thing when I removed Jake's bounty.
(BTW- thanks again for helping me sign up for imageshack and the tips on its use.)
But then you killed him (again) today, he was my traveling buddy once and we've fought zeds together. In contrast, you just shoot my UD pals.

So really, I had only one option...

Needless to say, I didn't make it real far with my planned scouting as I had to stop to paint a bullseye on my face.

I guess I'll go update the wiki!

I went north to look for something to do. Santlerville seems pretty safe and Dowdney Mall is up and running. This might be a good base of operations to push into the red areas close by. -Just a suggestion.

• madscience shot you with a shotgun for 8 damage. (1 hour and 27 minutes ago) ...and again.
  • madscience shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (1 hour and 27 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. (1 hour and 26 minutes ago) ...and again. (1 hour and 26 minutes ago) ...and again. (1 hour and 26 minutes ago) ...and again. (1 hour and 26 minutes ago) ...and again. (1 hour and 26 minutes ago)
  • madscience said "wow im gonna drop your dirtbag ass quickly.... I got good aim with this Pistol today" (1 hour and 26 minutes ago)
  • madscience shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (1 hour and 25 minutes ago)
  • You were killed by madscience. (1 hour and 25 minutes ago)
I'm at greatwood road if someone can revive.

[quote name='JolietJake']
  • madscience shot you with a shotgun for 8 damage. (1 hour and 27 minutes ago) ...and again.
  • madscience shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (1 hour and 27 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. (1 hour and 26 minutes ago) ...and again. (1 hour and 26 minutes ago) ...and again. (1 hour and 26 minutes ago) ...and again. (1 hour and 26 minutes ago) ...and again. (1 hour and 26 minutes ago)
  • madscience said "wow im gonna drop your dirtbag ass quickly.... I got good aim with this Pistol today" (1 hour and 26 minutes ago)
  • madscience shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (1 hour and 25 minutes ago)
  • You were killed by madscience. (1 hour and 25 minutes ago)
I'm at greatwood road if someone can revive.[/quote]

Even without option, JJ dies a lot.

A golden used needle?

A note to everyone - the same general orders as before still apply. It is up to each and every one of you to organize amongst yourselves to hunt PKers and reclaim buildings. I've seen a good pile of pinatas lately, so having help is important now. If you don't know where to start, join the IRC chat or try talking to Chuckie - he knows the drill.

I'm on my way there, but i'll be dead so i hope somebody has a needle ready. I find that traveling as a zombie can actually be better than traveling as a human. No trying to find an open building or an anything.

JJ: I am also en route with a needle to spare if Makler can't get you.

EDIT: Never mind I made it to the new area without issue.
Repaired and re'caded a fire station in the new spot to max VSB.

Found another open ruined bldg with a lone zed inside.
I knocked him down to 54hp but he's still there.

I saw a few other ruined bldgs and some zeds outside so we've got work to do.
I'll try to check in late tonight or early tomorrow if anybody needs help or revives.

Son of a gun, I could've got you for sure but now I used up my ap fixing that bldg.
If nobody gets you I can do it tonight, are you gonna' ba able to get him Makler?

Sent you guys a PM with what I know so far. I can revive later if you need the ap Makler but it's cool if you need the xp too.

I'll check in late tonight to see what's what. Oh and GO RED WINGS!

Ahh cool. Well I'm gonna patch these guys up that are in the building with me then. They're hurt pretty bad and at the moment I'm a walking hospital. :lol:

Truthfully, I'm not near where you guys are. I even set out that false DEM revive request to see if anyone would bite. And apparantly some one did, thanks Yukine.

So... I'm assuming you people are out there somewhere. Maybe Caiger Mall perhaps?

I look forward to meeting you guys again. :D Ciao.

To be honest, I haven't even looked at the revive tool in, like... 4 months.

/me goes to dick around with it.

EDIT: Caiger is in East Becktown? Man, you learn something every day...

repaired a building and barricaded some others, not much else going on for me
though i am in the general area of everyone else if any need a revive pm

JJ: I'm glad somebody revived you, a blown transformer knocked out my power for hours last night.

Walked around a little bit but didn't see much to do. Geo's got the bldg I repaired yesterday looking good.
I may not be on again tonight, it all depends on the resolution of the transformer / electricity issue.

option: I like the new ninja avatar better then the old one.

[quote name='chuckie88']JJ: I'm glad somebody revived you, a blown transformer knocked out my power for hours last night.

Walked around a little bit but didn't see much to do. Geo's got the bldg I repaired yesterday looking good.
I may not be on again tonight, it all depends on the resolution of the transformer / electricity issue.

option: I like the new ninja avatar better then the old one.[/quote]

I'm not exactly trying right now btw, just stumbling around aimlessly repairing/cading things.

tbroo you were hanging out with a Zombie, cleared the bldg, brought the barricades up to strong. was running out of ap so could not do it stronger.

How come you didn't get a screenshot father? I'll be doing the same thing with my xp next time I die.

Found a building that was absolute Butt. I repaired and re'caded it up to max VSB. Other then that just chillin'.

Now, I wonder why you took your name and info off the CAS wiki... Hiding perhaps?

You don't even wear the CAS tag anymore, tsk tsk.

bread's done
Back