The Stay-Puft OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='evilmregg']She's all growns up.[/QUOTE]

You can say that. She looks better without blonde hair and I didn't even realize she made a movie 30 minutes from my house. Would have been nice to see her on the streets.

[quote name='flowery']You can say that. She looks better without blonde hair and I didn't even realize she made a movie 30 minutes from my house. Would have been nice to see her on the streets.[/QUOTE]

Everyone looks better without blonde hair. :lol:

[quote name='beerguy961']You like a lot of famous chicks...[/QUOTE]

I like alot of semi-famous and non-famous "chicks" too ... but you wouldn't know them. :lol:

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Natural blone = bad

Bleached = hot.[/QUOTE]

Black = hot.
Brunette = hot.
Red = hot.
Natural blonde = not hot, but ok.
Bleached = she'd better be damn near perfect otherwise, complete with a decent personality.

:lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']
Bleached = she'd better be damn near perfect otherwise, complete with a decent personality.

:lol:[/QUOTE]
Do I have to bring out the American Psycho again?

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Do I have to bring out the American Psycho again?[/QUOTE]

There are no girls with good personalities. I know, I know. But, hypothetically. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']There are no girls with good personalities. I know, I know. But, hypothetically. :lol:[/QUOTE]

That's a good boy. And now, back to watching Samurai Champloo on my PSP in bed.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Black = hot.
Brunette = hot.
Red = hot.
Natural blonde = not hot, but ok.

:lol:[/QUOTE]

IIRC, you were just drooling over Lisa marx, who is most definately bleached.

Just came back from a BBQ party only to see an email of this
Definitely NSFW (no nudity but extreme violence)

While I'm normally not a total PETA-supporting animal lover, this shit is one of THE most heinous things I've seen. Won't stop me from eating meat but there's just some stuff that shouldn't be done. THIS is definitely one of them.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']IIRC, you were just drooling over Lisa marx, who is most definately bleached.[/QUOTE]

Yes, but otherwise she looks very good. And if she was formerly in Kittie she can't be all bad. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Yes, but otherwise she looks very good. And if she was formerly in Kittie she can't be all bad. :lol:[/QUOTE]
This must be something I missed...

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Yes, but otherwise she looks very good. And if she was formerly in Kittie she can't be all bad. :lol:[/QUOTE]

No, but I wish she was. ;)

[quote name='beerguy961']Took away one of SUbbies titles!

Taken away already. But I print screened for the record...[/QUOTE]

New games are fun. You can get a high score for at least one night. :cool: :lol:

[quote name='kittie']No, but I wish she was. ;)[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Actually, it stands for "On Three Tomatoes", because in the beginning, the conversation was very fair and balanced, and it takes a lot of balance to put things on top of tomatoes.

Regarding the word game, there is a reflex involved, and though I'm not aware of the sex differences between reaction time, women seem to be more accomplished typists, but that could be because we keep them indoors all day. One thing I can guarantee, is that the winner of the 3d Tetris is always going to be male. Men own women all over the place when it comes to 3d rotation of objects.

[quote name='Ozzkev55']while your around...why not enjoy a free sig[/QUOTE]
wow that'd be nice, i had you thought wrong there ozzy

[quote name='Jaket']that's optional[/QUOTE]
a jaket, thats whats optional. how about you go mod something? or did you hit your quota for this month already son?

[quote name='CloudSpekk']a jaket, thats whats optional. how about you go mod something? or did you hit your quota for this month already son?[/QUOTE]

meh... I try to limit my awesomeness on a monthly basis

[quote name='CloudSpekk']a jaket, thats whats optional. how about you go mod something? or did you hit your quota for this month already son?[/QUOTE]
Is adding son at the end of sentences some kind of insult? I just don't get it... I think it derives from the rap music that's popular these days...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back