The Steam Deals + Cards Thread V9 | Torchlight II Weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psydero

CAGiversary!
Feedback
117 (100%)
Welcome to the Steam Deal Thread V9! I'm your new host, Psydero.
You can find link to past threads at the bottom of this post. Read post #2 of this thread for Steam FAQs and more.

Steam Sales on Steam

$6.79

$14.99

Steam Sales Elsewhere on CAG - Updated 11/2

Indie Bundle Threads - Updated 8/26

Free Stuff - Needs Updating

There are quite a few free and free2play games and mods on steam. You can find a full list here. Note that free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.

Past Special Sales
Visit www.steamgamesales.com to check previous sale prices on Steam games. We do keep track of some older sales here though:

Past CAG Steam Deal Threads

Last edited by a moderator:
Tried the 25% voucher at GMG, but that didn't work. I know I just posted a couple hours ago how I wasn't going to buy 2K14, but had that coupon been accepted, I probably would have done it. My stupid mind has been trained over the last two decades to have an intense desire to be playing video game basketball around this time of year.

fuck you, Pavlov.
Has 2K13 been modded-up w/ new rosters and stuff yet?

Jason+Collins+Boston+Celtics+v+Chicago+Bulls+xKrXAHvrwLPx.jpg

It ain't what it looks like it is doe.

Hi,

Is the 20% at GF the best deal so far for NBA 2k14?

I don't think I saw anything else but have been at work all day,

thanks !

It was 25% off as a preorder via GMG.

Tried the 25% voucher at GMG, but that didn't work. I know I just posted a couple hours ago how I wasn't going to buy 2K14, but had that coupon been accepted, I probably would have done it. My stupid mind has been trained over the last two decades to have an intense desire to be playing video game basketball around this time of year.

fuck you, Pavlov.

It's sssoooooo haaaaarrdd to resist (Big Pun).

I haven't played modded the shit out of 2K13 yet though. Not even idling for imaginary cards of Bill Walton.

If I were forced to crassly caption that pic I'd go with "Pickle Frenzy."

It was 25% off as a preorder via GMG.

It's sssoooooo haaaaarrdd to resist (Big Pun).

I haven't played modded the shit out of 2K13 yet though. Not even idling for imaginary cards of Bill Walton.

If I were forced to crassly caption that pic I'd go with "Pickle Frenzy."
Oh, man - Steam-Cardz for NBA 2K13 would be cool.

I hope I can get some cardz for Bill Clinton.

Oh, wait - he was NBA Jam for Genesis. ;)

Oh, man - Steam-Cardz for NBA 2K13 would be cool.

I hope I can get some cardz for Bill Clinton.

Oh, wait - he was NBA Jam for Genesis. ;)

I heard you can still get some Clinton genesis on your dress if you know where to be (under the desk at his office in Harlem).

He would never EVER have real, 100% sex wit you, though, because he still hasn't slipped up once. Dat track record.

I heard you can still get some Clinton genesis on your dress if you know where to be (under the desk at his office in Harlem).

He would never EVER have real, 100% sex wit you, though, because he still hasn't slipped Tripp'ed up once. Dat track record.
FTFY. ;)

How you gonna cheat on Hilary? She was a whitegirl w/ ass way before whiteboys understood there's nothing undesirable about that.

She's not "fat" goddammit -- your bitches are just skinny.

I would have learned how to make salad for HC circa 1970.

How you gonna cheat on Hilary? She was a whitegirl w/ ass way before whiteboys understood there's nothing undesirable about that.

She's not "fat" goddammit -- your bitches are just skinny.
Are you talking to Bill Clinton?

Is there a Bill Clinton on these boards?

Are you talking to Bill Clinton?

Is there a Bill Clinton on these boards?

Remember the Willy Halloween-masks? Those were fuckin' awesome.

Probably had something to do with the red nose and salacious grin... like Santa.

So, since all this basketball talk...

...how come EA never did a Mutant League Basketball?
I would love for Mutant League anything to come back I miss those days of EA. The Immortal, Desert Strike, Road Rash, Mutant League, General Chaos, ambulances that would run over both teams in Madden, players bleeding on the ice in NHL among so much else... good times.

Still though for basketball you can't go wrong Arch Rivals, wouldn't mind seeing a kickstarter to bring that one back.

Also I miss future sports. SpeedBall, Bill Laimbeer's Combat Basketball, Cyberball, Base Wars, what happened? When did the world stop wanting robots and/or ultra violence in their sports? I, for one, have never stopped wanting those things and will gladly buy a new HD Smash TV for a dollar.

I would love for Mutant League anything to come back I miss those days of EA. The Immortal, Desert Strike, Road Rash, Mutant League, General Chaos, ambulances that would run over both teams in Madden, players bleeding on the ice in NHL among so much else... good times.

Still though for basketball you can't go wrong Arch Rivals, wouldn't mind seeing a kickstarter to bring that one back.

Also I miss future sports. SpeedBall, Bill Laimbeer's Combat Basketball, Cyberball, Base Wars, what happened? When did the world stop wanting robots and/or ultra violence in their sports? I, for one, have never stopped wanting those things and will gladly buy a new HD Smash TV for a dollar.
Well, there is Mutant Football League up on Kickstarter.

Don't look like it'll make funding. :(

Oh, heck yes - Arch Rivals was a blast at arcades and on my NES. :D

Oh, man - I certainly remember Cyberball...

...but I forgot all about Base Wars!

Well, there is Mutant Football League up on Kickstarter.

Don't look like it'll make funding. :(

Oh, heck yes - Arch Rivals was a blast at arcades and on my NES. :D

Oh, man - I certainly remember Cyberball...

...but I forgot all about Base Wars!
Looking at the Mutant League Kickstarter, I can kind of see why it wouldn't make the goal. The original Mutant League was good in large part because it was essentially Madden with ultra violence and ref gibbing, this, really not sold. Add that to the pedigree behind the game I'm hoping one day in the future something better will come along for the franchise (Def Jam Icon? Really the worst of the Def Jam franchise is what you put forward on your resume?).

Speaking of old EA games that have dramatically failed their Kickstarters, shame General Chaos failed theirs. I put the original up there with Super Bomberman and Goldeneye for 4-player console fun. What's next a kickstarter for a Skitchin' reboot?

Looking at the Mutant League Kickstarter, I can kind of see why it wouldn't make the goal. The original Mutant League was good in large part because it was essentially Madden with ultra violence and ref gibbing, this, really not sold. Add that to the pedigree behind the game I'm hoping one day in the future something better will come along for the franchise (Def Jam Icon? Really the worst of the Def Jam franchise is what you put forward on your resume?).

Speaking of old EA games that have dramatically failed their Kickstarters, shame General Chaos failed theirs. I put the original up there with Super Bomberman and Goldeneye for 4-player console fun. What's next a kickstarter for a Skitchin' reboot?
EA actually might re-do Syndicate as a FPS...

Oh, wait a minute...

Has 2K13 been modded-up w/ new rosters and stuff yet?
i bought the game last week for $4, immediately got a roster with anthony bennet all the rookies and the next 3 draft classes w real pics, like 30 jerseys for each team, graphics boost, 2k14 can suck it until it's $3 in a few months

CODE DROP

Macguffin's Curse

0AKI4-FJE8G-MK4J5

Turba

3DKCT-C295W-2MRC6

Transcripted

3EZNJ-T6XEX-9A4QD

Greed: Black Border

KGE5Y-3LIDA-E594R

Glad to see some regulars got codes. Enjoy! I'm gonna go through my bundle pages sometime soon and just post all my unused keys. I'm tired of bothering selling them for only 50 cents a piece or so. I'd rather just let you guys have them.

Anyone else having issues.  To me 10 tries to connect to Steam through the client.  Kept getting "Could not connect to Steam network" error.

Steam won't let me buy anything, although I doubt our issues are connected in any way.
Yeah, that sounds more like a SteamGuard issue if you're talking about the Marketplace. I could log in fine via the web, but the client kept saying that there wasn't an internet/network connection.

Glad to see some regulars got codes. Enjoy! I'm gonna go through my bundle pages sometime soon and just post all my unused keys. I'm tired of bothering selling them for only 50 cents a piece or so. I'd rather just let you guys have them.
I will probably do the same as well, since it seems I've got more than I originally thought just collecting intercobwebs. The regulars probably all have them already, but you never know :)

Still wondering what EA is doing w/ NBA Live...besides NOTHING.
waiting for Jordan's clone to become legal to join the NBA. I think then we'll see a pc version ;)

Thanks bros. Too bad there isn't a simple on/off button or something. This will have to do.
there's a pause all button in your downloads tab, just don't forget to resume all when you're done. not sure if this is helpful but alas, I am a talking burger. ;)

Jason+Collins+Boston+Celtics+v+Chicago+Bulls+xKrXAHvrwLPx.jpg

if you believe that, you're delusional ;)

Watch yourself, Friend. We don't take kindly to your battered meat on a stick meals here in the Burger Thread.

s-243841.jpg
all artery clogging foods are welcome in this thread. ;)

this psa brought to you by Count Burgula, aka sunasun

This. And beer. What happened to beer? Yesterday I had a Pumpkin Porter by Red Hook. While tasty, it didn't quite have the depth I was hoping for.
and moonshine

gonna cash in some steambucks to buy some moonshine for a wedding this weekend ;)

is 2.75 a good price for mx vs atv?

The original creator of Mutant League Football and Mutant League Hockey is behind the remake. Who else would you want making the game?

There's no reason not to support the Mutant League kickstarter if you enjoyed the original game.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mendheim/mutant-football-league

My steam library is only just over 300! It needs some shiny new faces to make it feel loved :( . Any and all steam key donations welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back