CAGiversary!
Feedback
1137 (100%)
New Thread:

This thread has been replaced by TSDT v11 :wave:

Daily Deal:
Please check the Steam homepage.

Weeklong Deals:
Steam usually has week-long deals that change on Mondays at 6PM UTC. They mostly feature indie games, and may not run every week.

Sale summary lists:

Key:
⤷ indicates DLC, — specifies part of a pack, + shows alternative versions, ⚠ highlights things worth knowing, ♫ is obvious, and ... denotes a multi-pack.

Holiday Sale 2013 | 19/12/13 through 3/1/14:
Days 1-3, 4-6, 7-9, 10-12, 13-14.

Spring/Autumn Sale 2013 | 27/11/13 through 3/12/13:
All days.

Steam deals on other stores: (Related threads on CAG.)

Indie* bundle threads: (*Not always indie, nor always a bundle.)

Free stuff:
There are quite a few free games (mostly Free to Play) and mods available via the Steam platform, a comprehensive list of which can be found in this thread on the SPUF.
(NOTE: free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.)

Past Steam Deals Threads:

Last edited by a moderator:
So im really tempted to buy Torchlight 2 is it as good as the first one? Anyone think it will be cheaper down the line?

I think Im gonna buy Just Cause 2 just for the Multiplayer that I have seen some youtubers play and it looks really fun.

So im really tempted to buy Torchlight 2 is it as good as the first one? Anyone think it will be cheaper down the line?

I think Im gonna buy Just Cause 2 just for the Multiplayer that I have seen some youtubers play and it looks really fun.
I'm waiting for it to be Humble Bundled like the first one was. Everyone here says it's much, much better than the first game.

Never played the first, but from all reviews/opinions I have ever heard/read, it's way better

Torchlight 2 is a amazing game. Got about 50-60 hours out of it and enjoyed every minute, I think it's worth it at any price under $10, but I have seen it @ $3.75-$5.

This is the comparison chart between Torchlight 1 and 2:

torchlight-2-comparatie-cu-torchlight-1.jpg

There was some payday discussion earlier

If you don't have payday 1, buying a 4pack from krugozor (and, assumedly, jakenome) is a mere 4 dollars total. I just went in on one...payday wasn't on my radar going into this sale, but figured it's worth trying for a dollar

A heads-up to anyone with Far Cry 3 standard who wants to upgrade to the deluxe edition: there's an upgrade pack for $2.49. Thanks to confuseeousprime & walkonshadows who pointed it out in the Amazon thread.

If you don't have payday 1, buying a 4pack from krugozor (and, assumedly, jakenome) is a mere 4 dollars total. I just went in on one...payday wasn't on my radar going into this sale, but figured it's worth trying for a dollar
may the heisting be with u

Anyone had any issues purchasing a game as a gift and it not showing up in your inventory?  Shows in my transaction history, but nothing in my inventory.

Resolved

A shining example of how an OST should be released.
Amen.

I wish all music albums were done like this, giving you the MP3 + WAV versions; and also the separate stems for each track in case you want to do your own remixes or something.

I guess Wolf Among Us will crash on start up if you have a controller plugged in.

Weird ass bug 

Edit: Super fucking excited to play this game tho

I just booted it up and I can already tell Ima love it soooooo much more than TWD

A heads-up to anyone with Far Cry 3 standard who wants to upgrade to the deluxe edition: there's an upgrade pack for $2.49. Thanks to walkonshadows who pointed it out in the Amazon thread.
But is it worth it?

P.S. You can CAG like a boss and save a penny by buying the game, then buying the upgrade.

Quantity over quality.
i played TL1 to death and got all the achives.

i played coop TL2 and was loving it, until i realized I could abuse the item crafting with stash file reloads and get all the best set and unique gear with no problem. then i stopped playing. it was my own fault, but I wish games like that wouldnt make it so easy to cheat.

it kills any motivation to continue playing the game.

In Soviet Russia, free is Hell for you!

(deeply-rooted Communist connotations)

$3.75 from me

I have never done a group buy and I am interested in Payday how would this work?
gotta find 3 other people who want payday. you receive 4 copies of payday, one for yourself, three for the other people in the buy. one person pays for the pack and gifts them to the other people, who pay their share via paypal or other arrangements

and I was there for IndieFaceKick.
:rofl:

On a related note, how about we stop with the fad of getting Youtubers nobody cares about to sponsor bundles full of crap?
Anita Sarkeesian hosted bundle next week comin' at ya. Pay $5 for a dozen games. Pay $50+ and it won't come bundled with a three hour YouTube lecture about how you're a bad person for playing them.

:rofl:

Anita Sarkeesian hosted bundle next week comin' at ya. Pay $5 for a dozen games. Pay $50+ and it won't come bundled with a three hour YouTube lecture about how you're a bad person for playing them.
LOL! That beats the bundle I was going to suggest, Indie Gala tebowdragon. $1 minimum for padyay the hiest and spank by ajj lee, BTA for pasports get naughety with sasha grey.

It'll probably be the same price during the winter sale, but all the same Deadpool for $10 hit my buy point.

Unrelated, finally played through Gunpoint.  Really enjoyable, great writing, fun level design, just really wish there was more of it.

Monaco is 80% off on the game page even though the home page says 60% off.

Edit:  Looks like the front page has been updated now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back