Total Failure OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='senorwoohoo']Drank way too much last night.[/QUOTE]

Remember, you don't have a drinking problem until you're drinking liquor before noon on a weekday, or pulling a 'darthbudge' in OTT vernacular.

[quote name='manthing']Remember, you don't have a drinking problem until you're drinking liquor before noon on a weekday, or pulling a 'darthbudge' in OTT vernacular.[/QUOTE]

He puts it in lemonade even.

[quote name='manthing']Remember, you don't have a drinking problem until you're drinking liquor before noon on a weekday, or pulling a 'darthbudge' in OTT vernacular.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

Never done the first, but I have done the latter.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Owwwwwwwww I just stabbed myself in the dick with a screwdriver![/QUOTE]

Why are you masturbating with hand tools?

I haven't been there in a long ass time. Might be fun to take the little one to see some animals.

---------

I tried out HL2 on my 360...I loved it, just haven't gotten too far on it.

Once I was making salsa with a habanero, and I guess I didn't wash my hands very well...I had to go pee, and OMG! It fucking burned for a good couple hours.

[quote name='lordwow']I hope that LucasArts puts out the whole series of X-Wing/Tie Fighter games on Steam soon :drool:[/QUOTE]

That would be :drool:

I'm tempted to get Republic Commando...it should look better than on the :xbox: right? Hoping it goes on sale for $5 then I'll bite for sure.

[quote name='manthing']Whoops, the comma in that post gave an unintentional meaning.

I meant that drinking before noon on a weekday= pulling a DB
[/QUOTE]

Ah fuck then I've never done that.

I'm debating whether it's worth picking up Saints Row 2 with the 20% off coupon or waiting for the B2G1F sale. I don't think there's anything else I REALLY want, but I'm sure I could figure out a couple other games to get...

I hate that all these sales are happening while i'm looking for a new car. I feel like i shouldn't be spending any money.

Just tried out CounterStrike on the PC...WTF!?

I can't find a regular match, everyone is zombies or invisible, I just want a regular match :wall:

Also, can you use a controller?

Well thats just great.

My computer had some error about BIOS this morning (was running an antivirus scanner overnight) and now it wont even load up. The computer turns on fine with no beeps and the hard drive and fans sound good but the monitor isnt getting a signal. I dont think its the monitor cause the num lock, caps lock, and scroll lock lights on the keyboard are all on. Anyone know what to do?

I was in a hurry this morning so I quickly turned off the comp. But if I remember correctly, the message said something like

"BIOS memory dump. If this is the first time you've seen this message, restart the computer"

Forgot the rest. Now it wont even load up to that screen, its just a blank screen and my monitor just shows an orange light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back