Total Failure OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the GS, and it's not much, but it does its job and I like the feel of the hard surface more than a soft surface. I ordered it on the 23rd and got it on the 29th or 30th.

[quote name='Rocko']...Where else would you try out CounterStrike?

The super awesome Xbox port? :lol:[/QUOTE]

Yeah...I was introduced to the game on the :xbox:

[quote name='JolietJake']Have they fixed BF1943 at all? Tempted to buy it but i don't want to bother if it's still basically broken.[/QUOTE]

I played the shit out of it last night, didn't have one problem finding matches, got disconnected about 2x's in 3-4hrs.

-------

Holy shit, Team Fortress 2 is fucking awesome. One question though, how do you pick up stuff?

-------

Budge, you still want a Rolando code for you iPhone?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Yeah...I was introduced to the game on the :xbox:

I played the shit out of it last night, didn't have one problem finding matches, got disconnected about 2x's in 3-4hrs.

-------

Holy shit, Team Fortress 2 is fucking awesome. One question though, how do you pick up stuff?

-------

Budge, you still want a Rolando code for you iPhone?[/QUOTE]What do you mean pick up stuff?

Sad, I miss CS. Thinking about it I probably played it over 10K hours from 1999 until I quit. I was damn good but I don't think I have reflexes like that anymore.

[quote name='JolietJake']The lithium cell battery that powers the CMOS could be dead or dieing.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm thinking its this.

Dont think its the video card Mox but I'll try replacing it and see what happens. Thanks for the tips guys.

[quote name='JolietJake']In the PC version you just walk over them.[/QUOTE]

I guess I must not have needed them.

So where do you get items like hats and stuff?

[quote name='JolietJake']The lithium cell battery that powers the CMOS could be dead or dieing.[/QUOTE]

We've been over this JJ it's "dying" ;)

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I guess I must not have needed them.

So where do you get items like hats and stuff?

We've been over this JJ it's "dying" ;)[/QUOTE]
You're about to become extremely familiar with the concept....:twoguns:

And the hats just appear randomly, extra weapons can be found the same way or through achievements.

Are you playing the 360 or PC version though?

I decided to give Prototype a second chance since it's only 30ish with 30% off at GS.

Also picked up Kingdom Under Fire for 14.00.

I guess clicking three buttons, putting a disc in, the clicking another button can be tough. It's a good thing I've got drive :cool:

Who wants to see some pictures from London?

Here's the house I'm staying in:
DSC04452.JPG

A naked lady in a park where I am staying (I'm staying in Richmond, which is very nice. This place is called Terrace Garden. The park borders the Thames River):
DSC04466.JPG

A street corner in Richmond:
DSC04502.JPG

A church right by where I'm staying:
DSC04507.JPG

Big Ben:
DSC05096.JPG

Another view of Big Ben:
DSC05102.JPG

The side of Westminster Abbey:
DSC05125.JPG

This might be baby Jesus. I don't know:
DSC05115.JPG

There was a 10k race today all around this area. I guess Britons like to dress up. i saw this guy dressed like a donkey/horse type character. There was also a guy dressed like a zombie:

DSC05128.JPG

The Albert Memorial in Hyde Park. You really get a sense of awe at the power of the British Empire when you see this thing. You also realize how amazing the Victorian period was:
DSC05131.JPG

[quote name='seanr1221']Yea, when things were taking over 24 hours I said screw it.[/QUOTE]

Did you not use newsgroups?

I like it a lot. It's just a) expensive and b) I can only really go around the city on Sundays when the archives are closed.

Uuuuuuuuuugh, I'm never biking in this heat again. It was so hot that my sweat was evaporating before it could build up and cool me down.

I felt like I was gonna die. :[

[quote name='tiredfornow']You got that all wrong, TemporaryScars.

MMA < efukt, ya big stupid idiot.[/QUOTE]

Is this a joke? :cool:/:lol:

I'd jump in my time machine and bring back the posts, but LinkinPrime might get :oops: again and I don't like putting people on blast for their mistakes. :]

Dude, I wish I could bike in Austin or really anywhere else but here. Nothing but yellow grass, flat land, and a whole bunch of nothing down here. I biked in Dallas when I visited my sister and it was glorious.

EDIT: Actually, I think the only hills we have down here are the overpasses and the one biker trial but thats two towns over. :[

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back