WebRidestv.com: Free Ps3/Wii/360/iphone/amazon gift cards+many more

gah! ive been waiting so long to get burnout for xbox360 and yet to get it :( ( i mean actually see it in stock and retrieve it!)

webrides001.jpg

I ordered GTAIV about two days before the game came out, so maybe 2 weeks ago. They sent out an email saying that they would ship the game ahead of the 6 week wait.

[quote name='lilchubz11']Hey africansk8er and gohan
when did you guys order?[/quote]
April 25th. It was the first day the site stocked GTA4 and Mario Kart Wii.

[quote name='SLAYED']finally got to the 60,000 point range, any hints on when they update stock? I am trying to get GTA 4 for xbox 360[/quote]
They put more items up every other Friday at random times throughout the day. The next update is due the 23rd.

[quote name='mguiddy']They put more items up every other Friday at random times throughout the day. The next update is due the 23rd.[/quote]

so it's always every other friday but the times aren't set?:bomb:

[quote name='SLAYED']so it's always every other friday but the times aren't set?:bomb:[/quote]
Yeah, they used to do it at a set time but I guess people complained that it was impossible to get stuff because everything would get sold out in seconds.

[quote name='mguiddy']They put more items up every other Friday at random times throughout the day. The next update is due the 23rd.[/QUOTE]

Didn't they stop doing it on Fridays like three weeks ago? They randomly do it last I heard, on any day, at any time. So keep checking the site.

[quote name='Foladar']Didn't they stop doing it on Fridays like three weeks ago? They randomly do it last I heard, on any day, at any time. So keep checking the site.[/quote]
Well all I know is that all last week I kept checking the site multiple times a day and never saw anything added until Friday, which was the scheduled Friday so I figured their "Restocks are now random" meant that it is just at a random time on every other Friday. And they added different thing throughout the day Friday.

Mario Kart and GT5:prologue both arrived for me today.

I snagged them both on April 30th, so it took a little over two weeks. By my figuring - they were mailed from here in CA - the items were mailed out exactly two weeks later.

Just an FYI for those of you out there waiting for your schwag.

Also, I bought them mid-day on a Wednesday, so the restocks should be at random times on random days.

man ive been waiting weeks just to use my points... actually i think its been close to a month and half and all i want is burnout paradise for the 360 :(

[quote name='orbit18']man ive been waiting weeks just to use my points... actually i think its been close to a month and half and all i want is burnout paradise for the 360 :([/quote]
I'm with you there. I've been waiting to spend my point since about mid-march.

I got Burnout Paradise the end of March and already received it. Im still waiting for them to ship Guitar Hero III out. They said they would send me the tracking number when they ship it though, so thats good I guess.

Check your email... I just got an invitation to a survey that pays 3000 points.
It's limited to the first 1000 people though.

[quote name='orbit18']i just took the survey but i didnt get any points[/quote]

I'm not sure that the points credit instantly...

[quote name='mguiddy']I'm not sure that the points credit instantly...[/QUOTE]

They dont. Last time it took a good week for me to see any pts.

FINALLY GOT BURNOUT FOR 360 LOL only took 3 months! and that was the last one left!

talk about random luck i just got home from moving a bunch of stuff!

[quote name='orbit18']FINALLY GOT BURNOUT FOR 360 LOL only took 3 months! and that was the last one left!

talk about random luck i just got home from moving a bunch of stuff![/QUOTE]

Yea. I just sold my GTA IV that I bought on Amazon today. I went and showered. Came back and decided to check to see if GTA IV was in stock. There were 6 in stock so I clicked the button. Not too shabby:)

[quote name='musha666']Nice just snagged a copy of GTA IV for the 360:)[/quote]OH fuck!!!
fuckers stocked during school hours?!???!?

and how come you always get what I want before I can get it musha?

And this is why I will never be able to get anything on webrides. It's blocked by my work network and by the time I get home everything is out of stock once again.

[quote name='Nathan_Sama']OH fuck!!!
fuckers stocked during school hours?!???!?

and how come you always get what I want before I can get it musha?[/QUOTE]

I live in your brain and before it gets the chance to put the thoughts through I jump ahead and grab it first. MWuahahaha.

Well I guess they are doing completely random restocks now... Oh well, I've another three weeks before I can order something else.

I'm at the point where I am willing to break some rules somewhere and just trade my account for GTA4 because I know now I will never be around for a restock.

i know right, i just want them to raise the limit to like 2000 or 2500. cuz this will take years. for me it will take almost 2 years to get the 360 lol its pathetic.

[quote name='jtokchain5']i know right, i just want them to raise the limit to like 2000 or 2500. cuz this will take years. for me it will take almost 2 years to get the 360 lol its pathetic.[/QUOTE]

Yea, and knowing Microsofts reputation for consoles, Xbox 3 will be out by then and the 360 will be discontinued. Its been over 2 months and they STILL havent shipped my Guitar Hero 3 yet. I should get points credited back to be since you can buy it for like $60 all the time now:|

You are complaining about how long it takes to get a x-box 360 for FREE! Not everything is gonna be handed to you on a silver platter. I actually try to contribute to the site and so it's taking me forever just to a game and you guys are complaing about how long it would take to a several hundered dollar game system for nothing. sheessh

[quote name='UltimoRey']You are complaining about how long it takes to get a x-box 360 for FREE! Not everything is gonna be handed to you on a silver platter. I actually try to contribute to the site and so it's taking me forever just to a game and you guys are complaing about how long it would take to a several hundered dollar game system for nothing. sheessh[/QUOTE]

Its a statement, not a complaint. And maybe before you come attacking everyone here you can learn how to spell and/or type. hundered ? complaing?

Maybe you should stop coming here to complain about people complaining. And go read the rest of the thread, find posts by Folador and others and see how they arent just "giving us hundered (hundred?) dollars worth of games for nothing".

[quote name='Foladar']Call me a complainer if you want. But the way they're handling restocks is poor at best.[/quote]
Complainer...;):lol:

Well, I think it's better than the way it used to be, as that really screwed anyone over that couldn't be home at that exact time on that day. With it being a set time and date, things were gone seconds after being in stock. It could be improved though. Like if they posted what day it was going to be, then restocked random items at random times throughout that day.

[quote name='mguiddy']Complainer...;):lol:

Well, I think it's better than the way it used to be, as that really screwed anyone over that couldn't be home at that exact time on that day. With it being a set time and date, things were gone seconds after being in stock. It could be improved though. Like if they posted what day it was going to be, then restocked random items at random times throughout that day.[/quote] That's an idea I can get behind. This randomly restocking during the work/school day is killing me.

I dont know why they just dont restock MORE when they do it. Each item they restock with like 5-10 items and they go in a few minutes. From my understanding, they dont even have the items in stock when they do the restocks so whats the difference?

Like I said before, its been 2 months and they havent even shipped my GHIII. So why not just stock everything up so everyone can get them no matter what time, and then when they do get them in stock for real they can ship them out. Id rather wait 2+ months for a free game to get here after I placed my order then to have to always worry about being on when they add a few more copies to their stock.

Burnout lasted like 4 hours a couple of days ago.

Im guessing they want people to just get points and get free stuff. They actually want people to explore the site.

[quote name='garlinfreak']Burnout lasted like 4 hours a couple of days ago.

Im guessing they want people to just get points and get free stuff. They actually want people to explore the site.[/QUOTE]

Yea they just want traffic. The more the better. And they want it to last. If it were easier to place orders, whether it would take 2-3 months from when order is placed to get it, less people would drop the site once they finally get something.

bread's done
Back