You can't spell Ottawa without OTT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just made some Seafood Lasagna and awesome brownies.

oB6L6.jpg

ql3Id.jpg

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Dan Dierdorf and Dan Gumble or whoever it is calling the JESTS game are HORRIBLE.[/QUOTE]

Rather have them than that jackass know it all Colinsworth.

[quote name='Lyricsborn']Rather have them than that jackass know it all Colinsworth.[/QUOTE]

I'll take someone who knows *something* over morons being paid money to tell me shit that's clearly wrong.

--

Watching the Jaguars flounder here against the JESTS has me thinking they're wishing they didn't cut David Garrard like 3 days before opening kickoff. :lol:

Wait...I'm watching the Bears/Saints game, and they just made a plug about the Man. U vs Chelsea after the game...I thought the game was live at 11 AM EST?

[quote name='h3llbring3r']What's wrong with that? I think they look nicer than wall to wall carpets.

Edit: Any one know why iNCREDiPiNOY got a temp ban? I like him active for the :br: deals.[/QUOTE]

:drumroll:

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Munch, how come you're always in Europe?[/QUOTE]

I'm doing research for my dissertation. This is my last trip.

Lolz at Gears 3 Weapon skins. It'll cost you $45 is MS space bucks to get all the weapon skins. Talk about milkin' it. I like gears and the skins are cool, but not $3 or $4 for just ONE skin nor $15 for all the skins for one weapon only or $45 for them all.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Lolz at Gears 3 Weapon skins. It'll cost you $45 is MS space bucks to get all the weapon skins. Talk about milkin' it. I like gears and the skins are cool, but not $3 or $4 for just ONE skin nor $15 for all the skins for one weapon only or $45 for them all.[/QUOTE]

There are only 3 or 4 that I like (liquid metal, lightning (maybe), oil-slick, infected omen) most of them are terrible IMHO . . .
Who the hell would want all of them?
deadly-cute-300x118.jpg

flower-300x118.jpg

garish-300x118.jpg

tiger-300x118.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cxCGkD6N1w&feature=player_embedded

...and Jake got skunked. Again. On the last trip out before bed. Thankfully we bought extra peroxide, baking soda and dish soap last time. Mental note: stock back up on peroxide and baking soda.

I can't believe how hard I got fucked this week in my FF league. I outscored everybody in the league by 40+ points... except for the guy who I played against. He is 2 points behind and his kicker plays tomorrow.

This is the second time this has happened to me. It is getting ridiculous.

[quote name='darthbudge']I can't believe how hard I got fucked this week in my FF league. I outscored everybody in the league by 40+ points... except for the guy who I played against. He is 2 points behind and his kicker plays tomorrow.

This is the second time this has happened to me. It is getting ridiculous.[/QUOTE]

It's OK Budge, Esq...This season so far I've lost; Peyton Manning, Danny Amendola, Garrett Hartley and now Jamal Charles. Brandon Lloyd is also gimpy and was scratched yesterday.

Fire Sale, incoming!!!

I actually never run outside.

There was a kid puking near me Friday.

I feel "ok" now, but still not right. Temp is at 99. Decided to stay in today. I'd rather be fully recovered staying home than need to leave work early.

The next time I get offered free bread from a local bakery, I must limit myself to three items. Having 12 items of bread in the house is a bad idea. Too many carbs...but oh so tasty...

I wonder if I could trade my unopened Halo Reach Console for a GoW3 console, straight up. That thing looks sweet....of course they are all weaksauce compared to the awesomeness of the Star Wars console.
__

Also, Gears of War 2 is fun!

Netflix is splitting into Netflix for streaming and Qwickster for dvds - and will now carry video games.

@83 - you're so 83 on that, that you're 166!

This is froma Joystiq article on Wow patch 4.3.

"Deathwing's going to be tough to bring down; players will have to go forward into the future, then back into the past, ultimately climaxing on the dragon's back..."

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']This is froma Joystiq article on Wow patch 4.3.

"Deathwing's going to be tough to bring down; players will have to go forward into the future, then back into the past, ultimately climaxing on the dragon's back..."[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Ghostcrawler']What kind of abilities does Deathwing have in his encounter and why doesn’t he just breathe fire on us. Oh, the encounter is really, really cool. First of all, it is split into two fights, so boss seven is Deathwing and then boss eight is also Deathwing.

In fight seven, you parachute off of a gunship onto Deathwing’s back as he’s flying from Dragonblight towards the Maelstrom. You have pry these armor plates off of his back and fight off the corrupted blood that comes out. All the while, Deathwing himself is trying to shake you off his back and he’s going to do barrel rolls and things like that to try to dislodge you like the little parasite you are because he is so big.

The final Deathwing fight is really amazing. He crashes into the Maelstrom and then he kind of emerges out of it again. And he’s so big; he’s taking up this whole area. The players hop around from the little islands in the Maelstrom. So on the first little island they might be fighting one of his tentacles, and then they have to fly to the next island and now they’re fighting a leg and then they fly to the next island and they’re fighting another big tentacle. All the while the dragon aspects, Alexstrasza and Ysera and Nozdormu, are flying around and they’re also helping the raid in this fight. So Alexstrasza might breathe fire at an important moment or Nozdormu might stop time. They’re not helping you at random. There is a little bit of strategy as to how you use their abilities too, so they’re not just background, it’s actually a pretty critical mechanic of beating the fight.[/quote]

Here's the thing...Deathwing does NOT have tentacles. I wonder if he meant Testicles...

[quote name='Maklershed']Netflix is splitting into Netflix for streaming and Qwickster for dvds - and will now carry video games.

@83 - you're so 83 on that, that you're 166![/QUOTE]

I'm just surprised that it isnt the first GoW I'm still playing.

[quote name='Number83']It's OK Budge, Esq...This season so far I've lost; Peyton Manning, Danny Amendola, Garrett Hartley and now Jamal Charles. Brandon Lloyd is also gimpy and was scratched yesterday.

Fire Sale, incoming!!![/QUOTE]

Only guy I lost so far was Amendola. He was my last pick anyways, so no harm there. My bench is solid though. James Starks, Jordy Nelson, Steve Smith (CAR). Beat my opponent this week by double his points (even though he has manningham, he needs to score 51 for him to win.

It's funny though. Mentioned in the other thread, but not counting my kicker / defense, my bench outscored my starters 85-83.

Last night I played Fallout 3 again and got out of the vault... and then thought maybe I should just go back in the vault. What's worse, later I got in a situation where some idiots started shooting me up, so I ran out the door ... and it autosaved... I was then killed and now I get to start over right where I get killed shortly after. My only option seems to go back to the vault exit. I think I'll just go back in. I'm so close to giving up on this thing. Does it ever get anything more then poorly lit, virtually colorless, tedious gameplay? It's like every bad cliche of HD console gaming. Can I play this game without reading any of the dialogue, because that's one of the key thing slows this game down to a crawl. I feel like I need to read it lest I miss something, but god do I not want to.

[quote name='Dkellar']I like the "I rub shit in your face" and "I'm going to violate your sister."

Wow, a thumps up really means "up yours" in the UK?[/QUOTE]

I think that picture is wrong. They mean the two finger salute, or the reversed peace sign. They describe it properly in the paragraph but I think they screwed up the picture somehow.

[quote name='crunchewy']Last night I played Fallout 3 again and got out of the vault... and then thought maybe I should just go back in the vault. What's worse, later I got in a situation where some idiots started shooting me up, so I ran out the door ... and it autosaved... I was then killed and now I get to start over right where I get killed shortly after. My only option seems to go back to the vault exit. I think I'll just go back in. I'm so close to giving up on this thing. Does it ever get anything more then poorly lit, virtually colorless, tedious gameplay? It's like every bad cliche of HD console gaming. Can I play this game without reading any of the dialogue, because that's one of the key thing slows this game down to a crawl. I feel like I need to read it lest I miss something, but god do I not want to.[/QUOTE]

It gets 100% better once you get to Megaton. However, the color tends to be towards that bluish hue throughtout 90% of your travels.

If you don't like dialogue, maybe this isnt the game for you.

That being said, it is still one of the best games to grace this generation of consoles and you would do be missing out if you never leave the vault or don't like conversations.

[quote name='munch']I can see the Eiffel Tower and Sacre Couer from my window.[/QUOTE]

I see a pond full of Canadian Geese...stoopid birds!

Temp is down to 97.9, but I feel like I'll puke any moment now and I'm still super lightheaded and have pain all over.

Am I already dead?

I heard a Canadian Goose shits every six minutes.

In other Netflix News, They've added a shit ton more MST3K and the entire original series of Dark Shadows to Instant Streaming.

[quote name='seanr1221']Temp is down to 97.9, but I feel like I'll puke any moment now and I'm still super lightheaded and have pain all over.

Am I already dead?[/QUOTE]

Hold a mirror up to your mouth...if it fogs up, probably not.

Tell your fiancee that you sh*t the bed...if she comes home with a change of sheets, you know you made the right decision on who to marry.

[quote name='Number83']It gets 100% better once you get to Megaton.[/QUOTE]

I am in Megaton. :( Or I was except that now I have to go back to the vault exit due to that autosave dying fun time. Perhaps the game isn't for me. I'll probably keep plugging away at it seeing how I have it, though. Probably slowly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back