Playstation Rewards program is back!

That's weird that the theme is Motorstorm but the main prize isn't. And wow I didn't think the progam could get any easier but they went and did it again!

0-330 Motorstorm poster
331-990 Playstation Move Heroes and other prizes

[quote name='georox']Ouch harsh, no free Motorstorm.[/QUOTE]

Well there's PlayStation Move Heroes at least, and it does say other prizes so who knows?

Heres to hoping "Other prizes" is "Move controllers", if not that does me no good. Ah well, I'll keep at it since it supports the Motorstorm series sort of still.

[quote name='Tsel']Well there's PlayStation Move Heroes at least, and it does say other prizes so who knows?[/QUOTE]

Having played PS move heroes... I would guess its "Shock and Disappointment"

[quote name='M3wThr33']I wonder if the AMOUNT points you get ABOVE 331 affect anything... or if I should continue doing the bare minimum...[/QUOTE]

I dont think it matters... but how much more effort is it to do the posts? You can seriously get 330 in 10 mins XD

[quote name='M3wThr33']I wonder if the AMOUNT points you get ABOVE 331 affect anything... or if I should continue doing the bare minimum...[/QUOTE]

I would assume the points still matter, but they're being vague on prizing so everyone isn't just throwing nonsense out there to get the points. It just doesn't seem logical that Person A with 331 is eligible for the same prizes as Person B with 990, you know?

I don't know how many MLB games they had to giveaway here, but the obvious three-level prize structure was like posting a big bulls-eye and defeats the purpose of what they want to do. Obviously everyone's just running up their points, but from House Party's perspective, it's probably best to not make that too clear.

[quote name='admiralvic']I dont think it matters... but how much more effort is it to do the posts? You can seriously get 330 in 10 mins XD[/QUOTE]

This. I'm just waiting on the poll and I have my 330 already. Flying to California for a week tomorrow so I need this week done! Then when I land I'll get that weeks done in 20 minutes that evening and just wait on the final one.

Are you guys still just uploading garbage photos or making a serious attempt?

Edit: The My Page (With point tally) still shows the MLB reward tiers... Haha. That'd be great if we all just got that each month... for months.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='M3wThr33']Are you guys still just uploading garbage photos or making a serious attempt?

Edit: The My Page (With point tally) still shows the MLB reward tiers... Haha. That'd be great if we all just got that each month... for months.[/QUOTE]

Mine have always been me playing PS games or related to Sony. I dont have a family willing to do the pics so I cant really put in a "serious attempt".

[quote name='M3wThr33']Are you guys still just uploading garbage photos or making a serious attempt?

Edit: The My Page (With point tally) still shows the MLB reward tiers... Haha. That'd be great if we all just got that each month... for months.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I usually just take a picture of what they ask for, not really a problem.

Just noticed that after you mentioned it, but it doesn't seem like they've finished updating everything yet, they only have that one .PDF, remember?

Here's my question, does anyone know what they do about the other rewards? Do they send an e-mail confirming what you won or something?

[quote name='soliunasm']Just noticed that after you mentioned it, but it doesn't seem like they've finished updating everything yet, they only have that one .PDF, remember?[/QUOTE]

All the other ones went up shortly after my post. Just check out the Party Favors page. :)

That sucks that it's not MotorStorm... i was excited too.. until i saw Move Heroes in this thread, i already won that from a subway contest and was planning to get rid of it, now i'll have 2. Oh well.. I hope next month's prizes are better.

I wish they would get back to me soon to let me know if I am in. I want to start earning points soon.... Supposed to let me know by the end of this week.

[quote name='SkankButta']I wish they would get back to me soon to let me know if I am in. I want to start earning points soon.... Supposed to let me know by the end of this week.[/QUOTE]

With the 331 requirement you got more than enough time to get the game even at the end of this week.

@ the person asking how to get points:

Sonys post is the Sponsor topic. Post 3 times there.
There is a place on the "My party page" which offers to start a after party topic. Just post 3.
Finally reply to 3 of those topics (theres a link on the page to go to the talks) and reply to 3 posts.

[quote name='sixspeednissan']Where to I make the posts that give me points? I did the picture ones and the poll questions.[/QUOTE]
http://www.houseparty.com/conversations/partytalk_index/psrewards2011
HouseParty.jpg

Ignore the "Featured Conversations" thing. Add three comments to posts in "Sponsered Conversations" and "Partygoer Conversations". Oh, and make three "threads" in the "Partygoer Conversations" area as well.

Glad to see it was updated. Strange that there is such big gap in the prizes though.

• 0 – 330 Points: MotorStorm® Apocalypse poster
  • 331 – 990 Points: PlayStation®Move Heroes game and a Mayhem prize package
I would assume just getting the 331 should be enough, but might as well go for the full 990 anyway!

[quote name='Captain Urahara']Glad to see it was updated. Strange that there is such big gap in the prizes though.

• 0 – 330 Points: MotorStorm® Apocalypse poster
  • 331 – 990 Points: PlayStation®Move Heroes game and a Mayhem prize package
I would assume just getting the 331 should be enough, but might as well go for the full 990 anyway![/QUOTE]

Seems so... vague. I know with Singstar Dance they gave out branded paper cups and cards with thumbs up and down on them. So it could be themed party favors.

Is anyone still having trouble navigating the site. Everytime I click something, its like a 50/50 that I stay logged in or not.

That's a common problem Conman999. I've been having the same problems since before this round. Also a problem to watch out for is that when you get accepted to a second party, and click certain links, it will redirect you to the wrong one

[quote name='whichbuy']So how do you register?[/QUOTE]
Make an account with House Party and then go to the Playstation Party link. There should be a yellow banner near the top that says "Join this After Party". Then just submit your information and hope you get in.

[quote name='dabsac80']Anyone know if the games come with the UPC code intact? Because I really want to flip Move Heroes to Amazon when I get it[/QUOTE]

No.

For those who have done it before, is there any sort of prize confirmation? Or will MLB 11 just show up at my door one day.

EDIT: They posted this comment on their previous blog post: "Hey everyone! We know that it has been difficult to complete some of the challenges, but don’t worry! We and PlayStation recognize this, and also that you’ve been amazingly patient and supportive members. For all of those who have been active participants and are waiting for your rewards email, we have something a little extra that we think will help you with your May challenges. So, check your email Thursday afternoon… Just a hint! Pass it along, and party on!"

[quote name='dabsac80']Anyone know if the games come with the UPC code intact? Because I really want to flip Move Heroes to Amazon when I get it[/QUOTE]

The games have a hole punched in the UPC that goes through the whole box and manual.

can the hole punched through the UPC keep ya from being able to trade it in to like GS or BB when your done playing it?

[quote name='CONMAN999']For those who have done it before, is there any sort of prize confirmation? Or will MLB 11 just show up at my door one day.

EDIT: They posted this comment on their previous blog post: "Hey everyone! We know that it has been difficult to complete some of the challenges, but don’t worry! We and PlayStation recognize this, and also that you’ve been amazingly patient and supportive members. For all of those who have been active participants and are waiting for your rewards email, we have something a little extra that we think will help you with your May challenges. So, check your email Thursday afternoon… Just a hint! Pass it along, and party on!"[/QUOTE]

I was a member last month, but I didn't do anything because I wouldn't have enough points for the game. I hope I still qualify for the bonus prize because I had 0 points which does qualify for a prize.

There's only one thing I'm confused about.

0 – 330 Points: MotorStorm®Apocalypse poster
331 – 990 Points: PlayStation®Move Heroes game and a Mayhem prize package

Do we get the top reward when we have 331 points or more, or do we need 990 points to get the Move Heroes game?

[quote name='ohram']There's only one thing I'm confused about.

0 – 330 Points: MotorStorm®Apocalypse poster
331 – 990 Points: PlayStation®Move Heroes game and a Mayhem prize package

Do we get the top reward when we have 331 points or more, or do we need 990 points to get the Move Heroes game?[/QUOTE]
331-990 will get you the Move Heroes game and the Prize Package. You don't need 990, just anything between 331 and 990 or those exact numbers.

Awesome!
I bet their latest update means we will begetting Motorstorm sent out with MLB!
Since so many challenges require it, it's not a reward for this month, and they hinted to the surprise helping us with this month's challenges. Wishful thinking anyway.....

[quote name='smokey6']Awesome!
I bet their latest update means we will begetting Motorstorm sent out with MLB!
Since so many challenges require it, it's not a reward for this month, and they hinted to the surprise helping us with this month's challenges. Wishful thinking anyway.....[/QUOTE]
I quite doubt they'd be sending two games our way, it seems illogical. It's probably a link sent via e-mail that says "HERE'S SOME FREE POINTS IF YOU CLICK THIS LINK".

Were you around for the last program?

Do you think they will really give us points on a month where the game reward is only at 331 pts? There is no need for extra points this month.

[quote name='smokey6']Were you around for the last program?

Do you think they will really give us points on a month where the game reward is only at 331 pts? There is no need for extra points this month.[/QUOTE]
Nope, but as I said, I really doubt they'd send out two games, but you never know. It just seems like you're expecting more than you'll probably get. If anything it'll be some small gifts or wallpapers or something if it's not random points.

[quote name='Patriotsman12']I Just signed up. I also have a question. Do your points save up so you can get a prize next month with points I've got now?[/QUOTE]
Nope. They reset it.

[quote name='soliunasm']Nope, but as I said, I really doubt they'd send out two games, but you never know. It just seems like you're expecting more than you'll probably get. If anything it'll be some small gifts or wallpapers or something if it's not random points.[/QUOTE]

I was in this program last year, and they did, in fact, send out two games. The prize package was for The Shoot, along with the gun attachment. In addition to that, they also sent another move game, Kung Fu Rider as well.

Heck yes, Motorstorm and MLB for last month. awesome!

We’re so glad to be back this month and so glad you participated on the Online Rewards Program. You rocked at blogging, posting pictures, answering polls and more!
We know you couldn’t earn as many rewards points as you wanted with the PlayStation®Network site not working properly. So in appreciation for your effort and patience, we’re not only giving you MLB® 11 The Show™, but next month’s game, MotorStorm® Apocalypse, as well. This way, you can put the pedal to the metal and maximize the number of rewards points you earn in May.
Look for your rewards coming in the mail next week and check out what's going on this month on the party site.

Just got an email from House Party as well. As an added reward, they are shipping MOTORSTORM APOCALYPSE with MLB 2k11. Truly Epic.

[quote name='gebura']Heck yes, Motorstorm and MLB for last month. awesome!

We’re so glad to be back this month and so glad you participated on the Online Rewards Program. You rocked at blogging, posting pictures, answering polls and more!
We know you couldn’t earn as many rewards points as you wanted with the PlayStation®Network site not working properly. So in appreciation for your effort and patience, we’re not only giving you MLB® 11 The Show™, but next month’s game, MotorStorm® Apocalypse, as well. This way, you can put the pedal to the metal and maximize the number of rewards points you earn in May.
Look for your rewards coming in the mail next week and check out what's going on this month on the party site.[/QUOTE]

Also, we are still going to get Move Heros. THREE free games for blogging and participating!!!

[quote name='gebura']Heck yes, Motorstorm and MLB for last month. awesome!

Look for your rewards coming in the mail next week and check out what's going on this month on the party site.[/QUOTE]

i too just got this email today and while i did participate on the site, i didnt even rack up enough points to get close to a free copy of mlb 11!! Plus, sending a copy of motorstorm apocalypse! I'm shocked.

bread's done
Back