Playstation Rewards program is back!

that is awesome!!!
I hope it wasnt a fluck i got the email.
Like jsanc972 i did not have enough points for mlb 11.
Id be happy with just motorstorm :)

[quote name='smokey6']Awesome!
I bet their latest update means we will begetting Motorstorm sent out with MLB!
Since so many challenges require it, it's not a reward for this month, and they hinted to the surprise helping us with this month's challenges. Wishful thinking anyway.....[/QUOTE]
^^^you must work for them lol jk:applause:

[quote name='MalsGal']I was in this program last year, and they did, in fact, send out two games. The prize package was for The Shoot, along with the gun attachment. In addition to that, they also sent another move game, Kung Fu Rider as well.[/QUOTE]
Well then, I stand corrected.

Too bad I didn't get in before the MLB month was going on. So I assume the "Mayhem Pack" is Motorstorm since the email says you get next month's game with MLB.

[quote name='sixspeednissan']Too bad I didn't get in before the MLB month was going on. So I assume the "Mayhem Pack" is Motorstorm since the email says you get next month's game with MLB.[/QUOTE]

The Mayhem pack is something else, probably some cool swag.
Looks like they swapped out next month's planned game of the month to give away, and just giving us Motorstorm early because we can't access the PSN.

I didn't get enough points for MLB The Show, but it says I'll be getting both next week.

Quick question though. I moved into a new house, and put in my new address when signing up for the party last month, but my main account was still linked to my old address. I'm pretty sure everything will be okay, but has anyone here sent prizes to an address not linked to their main account?

I just got the email. I don't think I was even close to the points needed for MLB. Does this mean I'll be getting the 2 games? NO WAY RIGHT?!

[quote name='sixspeednissan']Too bad I didn't get in before the MLB month was going on. So I assume the "Mayhem Pack" is Motorstorm since the email says you get next month's game with MLB.[/QUOTE]

I dont think so. The next months theme is motorstorm and is a FAR better reward than move heroes which not only got a low review score, but 100% requires a move. So it makes no sense to not lead with it.

We know you couldn’t earn as many rewards points as you wanted with the PlayStation®Network site not working properly. So in appreciation for your effort and patience, we’re not only giving you MLB® 11 The Show™, but next month’s game, MotorStorm® Apocalypse, as well.
It sounds to me like they are sending both out to everyone, reguardless of points

Wow, so it really doesn't matter how many points you had then, I'm guessing from these posts.
I'm sure a bunch of people just lucked out.

Does it usually take a while for points to post? I got the 36pts immediately for answering 2 poll questions, but I have yet to get the points for starting 3 posts for each of those questions they posed.

*sigh* still waiting to be accepted. looks like that should be tomorrow...hopefully.

So if I were to do a poll before then, would it add my points after I'm fully accepted?

[quote name='jling84']Does it usually take a while for points to post? I got the 36pts immediately for answering 2 poll questions, but I have yet to get the points for starting 3 posts for each of those questions they posed.[/QUOTE]
Usually takes me about 20ish minutes to get the point confirmation, sometimes only 10.

[quote name='4thHorseman']*sigh* still waiting to be accepted. looks like that should be tomorrow...hopefully.

So if I were to do a poll before then, would it add my points after I'm fully accepted?[/QUOTE]
It'll just reset the poll to it's incomplete state.

Congrats on this Month and a Huge Thanks from PlayStation®
We’re so glad to be back this month and so glad you participated on the Online Rewards Program. You rocked at blogging, posting pictures, answering polls and more!
We know you couldn’t earn as many rewards points as you wanted with the PlayStation®Network site not working properly. So in appreciation for your effort and patience, we’re not only giving you MLB® 11 The Show™, but next month’s game, MotorStorm® Apocalypse, as well. This way, you can put the pedal to the metal and maximize the number of rewards points you earn in May.
Look for your rewards coming in the mail next week and check out what's going on this month on the party site!

Holy moley, I only did a couple things during MLB month since I was accepted into the program halfway into the month which I guess makes sense from what they were saying in the email but damn, two games for no work? Best program ever!

[quote name='Brenex'][..]Best program ever![/QUOTE]
This! - I actually was maxed out on MLB one, but the pics I posted were not what was supposed to be :)

Liking it!

[quote name='jsanc972']i too just got this email today and while i did participate on the site, i didnt even rack up enough points to get close to a free copy of mlb 11!! Plus, sending a copy of motorstorm apocalypse! I'm shocked.[/QUOTE]
Same here! I had something like 300 points. I kinda gave up because I wasn't willing to do all of that stuff for a crappy game (MLB). Totally stoked about MotorStorm, though!

[quote name='ZombieToast']Same here! I had something like 300 points. I kinda gave up because I wasn't willing to do all of that stuff for a crappy game (MLB). Totally stoked about MotorStorm, though![/QUOTE]

Wow... talk about a lazy attitude to get a game worth 30 (currently) via trade in @_@

um so I got the invite but been really busy the last 2-3 weeks...any way to rack up points and get in on thoese 2 games?

If not, can I participate on the next things to earn points and possibly the next batch of games? thanx

(*hates busy ass life*)

[quote name='admiralvic']Wow... talk about a lazy attitude to get a game worth 30 (currently) via trade in @_@[/QUOTE]
Maybe you don't put much stock in yourself or you simply don't do much on a day-to-day basis, but my time is worth a hell of a lot more than $30.

[quote name='ZombieToast']Maybe you don't put much stock in yourself or you simply don't do much on a day-to-day basis, but my time is worth a hell of a lot more than $30.[/QUOTE]
15 minutes for $30? Why would you waste your time on this site if that's so menial to you?

[quote name='ZombieToast']Maybe you don't put much stock in yourself or you simply don't do much on a day-to-day basis, but my time is worth a hell of a lot more than $30.[/QUOTE]

I'm trying to grasp the logic here (and anyone please help me understand). You posted once saying it was too much effort. Then you reply with your time being worth more than 30 usd. Now you dont have time to post there which is no different than replying to me, but you have time to tell me why I am mistaken for free?

Sorry I just dont get it @_@

@ Daw19yoyo:

I had that issue. THen I reloaded and it worked. Didnt think that was important enough to post since its basically nothing.

Probably refresh. Or just wait a little, or try a different browser.

Oh and yeah, the guy with that attitude is pretty funny, with the whole time thing, and the wasting thing, and the I have to post a reply, but I can't be bothered to use a couple more minutes for free $30 thing.

HAH. Funny.

[quote name='Daw19yoyo']What do you mean by reloaded?

Refreshed or what?

I tried this a few times and it still has yet to let me on.[/QUOTE]

Assuming you use a PC I just pushed F5. I am also using chrome. As I said I didnt reply because its not really helpful

Where in the world is the poll with three questions that gets us 54 points? I have looked all over the page it is supposedly on and I can't find it. Any help would be appreciated.

[quote name='GaveUpTomorrow']Where in the world is the poll with three questions that gets us 54 points? I have looked all over the page it is supposedly on and I can't find it. Any help would be appreciated.[/QUOTE]

The main party page. Scroll down. It's on the left. Just make sure you're logged in before you answer the polls.

[quote name='JamesFerguson']The main party page. Scroll down. It's on the left. Just make sure you're logged in before you answer the polls.[/QUOTE]

Um i think I did vote when I was logged off...Logged in after and polls had my vote but not points :(

Did I screw myself out of those pts???

[quote name='darknight88']Um i think I did vote when I was logged off...Logged in after and polls had my vote but not points :(

Did I screw myself out of those pts???[/QUOTE]
Either try a different browser or wait like 1-2 days and the polls reset, allowing you to do them again for the points. Once you actually get the points, the polls stay locked until the next round starts.

That post of yours was worth at least what, $5 then?

Can't wait for these free games and then the free games for the PSN being down. Great month to be a PS3 gamer...Unless, of course, you take offense to not being able to play anything online or stream Netflix. As Homer Simpson said, "D'oh!"

[quote name='SgtRamirez']Can't wait for these free games and then the free games for the PSN being down. Great month to be a PS3 gamer...Unless, of course, you take offense to not being able to play anything online or stream Netflix. As Homer Simpson said, "D'oh!"[/QUOTE]

Haha so true and here I went trading my 40GB to amazon last week in preparation for a price drop/special around E3. Looks like when I get in a new slim I'm going to have a lot of goodies to play on it!

When i go here: https://store.playstation.com/accounts/register/beginNewAccountRegistrationFlow.action

I get a message that says
logo.jpg

Site Maintenance Notice
The server is currently down for maintenance.
We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again later.​

メンテナンスのお知らせ
現在、サーバーのメンテナンス中です。
大変申し訳ございませんが、しばらくしてから再度接続してください。​

[quote name='admiralvic']I'm trying to grasp the logic here (and anyone please help me understand). You posted once saying it was too much effort. Then you reply with your time being worth more than 30 usd. Now you dont have time to post there which is no different than replying to me, but you have time to tell me why I am mistaken for free?

Sorry I just dont get it @_@[/QUOTE]
Seriously? You really don't see how a two-minute forum post differs from spending hours taking pictures, participating in discussions, making videos, playing demos, and partaking in other various tasks for a game I never cared about to begin with? Perhaps you haven't read the guidelines, but you certainly don't make a forum post and get a free game. Okay, in this case you do, but nevermind that.

Something is worth my time when I deem it to be so. For instance, I enjoy posting on this forum, which is why I'm here. Obviously I wouldn't be participating in discussions if I didn't gain something from it. On the House Party site, I was being asked to do things I didn't want to do (regardless of how easy or difficult they might be) for a game I don't care about. If it was a game I really wanted, I would have no issue with the menial tasks. I imagine most of us place value on things in such a manner.

And while the prospect of earning $30 is great, I don't feel it's worth jumping through the hoops (especially since I was just going to give the game to a friend). You may think it's worth it and that's fine, but I can earn more money in less time by doing things that I don't find quite so boring and pointless. Not long after my previous post, I made $100 for fixing a computer problem, which took me 30-40 minutes (they insisted on paying that much; all I asked for was a burger).

[quote name='jling84']That post of yours was worth at least what, $5 then?[/QUOTE]
More like a cool $7.50.

[quote name='ZombieToast']Seriously? You really don't see how a two-minute forum post differs from spending hours taking pictures, participating in discussions, making videos, playing demos, and partaking in other various tasks for a game I never cared about to begin with? Perhaps you haven't read the guidelines, but you certainly don't make a forum post and get a free game. Okay, in this case you do, but nevermind that.

Something is worth my time when I deem it to be so. For instance, I enjoy posting on this forum, which is why I'm here. Obviously I wouldn't be participating in discussions if I didn't gain something from it. On the House Party site, I was being asked to do things I didn't want to do (regardless of how easy or difficult they might be) for a game I don't care about. If it was a game I really wanted, I would have no issue with the menial tasks. I imagine most of us place value on things in such a manner.

And while the prospect of earning $30 is great, I don't feel it's worth jumping through the hoops (especially since I was just going to give the game to a friend). You may think it's worth it and that's fine, but I can earn more money in less time by doing things that I don't find quite so boring and pointless. Not long after my previous post, I made $100 for fixing a computer problem, which took me 30-40 minutes (they insisted on paying that much; all I asked for was a burger).

More like a cool $7.50.[/QUOTE]

Hours? getting 990 takes MAYBE 25 mins based off a slow connection and even that figure is based off a 3 week period. The "challenges" are pointless tasks Sony does to make it "fun". Posting here or there isnt exactly different either. The 3 posts you've already done this week was enough to cover 1/3rd the total posting tasks...

bread's done
Back