2004 FYE Trade-In Prices - LIST HERE (Farewell!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='YoshiFan1']I think all of those are higher than what EB would give you, even with the extra $5 except for possibly Fatal Frame 2.[/quote]

FF 2 is only $11.00 at EB before bonus.

[quote name='Devin']I went to Saturday Matinee (FYE) last night. I'm glad to see that even though a few FYE stores went out of business, it didn't effect their trade-in prices that much. Here's what I traded:

Room Zoom (Xbox) - $26.00
Space Channel 5: Special Edition (PS2) - $12.00
Magic Pengel: The Quest For Color (PS2) - $15.00
Chaos Legion (PS2) - $10.00

I only gave them Disc 2 of Space Channel 5: Special Edition (PS2), and those idiots didn't even realize it. They gave me $12.00 for it. Now if I can only find another instruction manual and box art to Space Channel 5: Special Edition (PS2), I can trade in Disc 1 to them and get another $12.00! :D
In other words:

Space Channel 5: Special Edition (PS2) - $24.00 [potentially][/quote]

That crosses the proverbial line, don't you think?

[quote name='lurknomore'][quote name='Devin']I went to Saturday Matinee (FYE) last night. I'm glad to see that even though a few FYE stores went out of business, it didn't effect their trade-in prices that much. Here's what I traded:

Room Zoom (Xbox) - $26.00
Space Channel 5: Special Edition (PS2) - $12.00
Magic Pengel: The Quest For Color (PS2) - $15.00
Chaos Legion (PS2) - $10.00

I only gave them Disc 2 of Space Channel 5: Special Edition (PS2), and those idiots didn't even realize it. They gave me $12.00 for it. Now if I can only find another instruction manual and box art to Space Channel 5: Special Edition (PS2), I can trade in Disc 1 to them and get another $12.00! :D
In other words:

Space Channel 5: Special Edition (PS2) - $24.00 [potentially][/quote]

That crosses the proverbial line, don't you think?[/quote]

Yep, the decency line, not to mention the fraud/illegal line, since you're basically cheating them, not to mention whatever poor sap actually pays FYE's insane used price for the game and gets only one disc.

I just called my FYE and the guy said they didn't have a listing at all for Room Zoom...I'm assuming he was just a mentally retareded employee...they wouldn't take a game out of their system mid-day, correct?

[quote name='b0bx13']I just called my FYE and the guy said they didn't have a listing at all for Room Zoom...I'm assuming he was just a mentally retareded employee...they wouldn't take a game out of their system mid-day, correct?[/quote]

no... the game is listed in their system as "O.C. Racing" or "D.C. Racing" (or racer...)

when you have them scan it in.... it'll come up under that name for 27.00.

just make sure they dont flake out if they scan it and see the different name...

not that they should... but some geniuses are likely to be all like... "ummm hey... why didnt it... ummm...."

i usually try and nullify that buy suggesting that "O.C. Racing" may have been short for what the game couldve been called while still in development.

same goes for Sneakers when it rings up "Nezmix"

[quote name='Msia']Any idea what the trade in value for that Universal Theme Park game for GC is worth? Thanks.[/quote]

$7.50 . I traded it yesterday.

[quote name='lurknomore']How have people been able to put their credit towards a PSP at Fye? I haven't been able to see it online or at the store?[/quote]

Yep, just did this at FYE tonight. I didn't see any signs or anything about it, but when I asked about it at the register, they let me pre-order a PSP with a $25 deposit using my store credit. They're just selling the standard $250 launch bundle.

-DM

[quote name='Medium_Pimpin']Anyone know if they'll take the Kmart exclusive Metroid prime for GC?[/quote]

They should take it with no problem, it doesn't have a different sku from what I remember.

And about Smackdown: HCTP...your just going to have to try it for yourself. It might have dropped and yet it might still fetch $18. Good luck with that.

Could I get the prices for these games for trade in at EB/GameStop...

Games:
NCAA Football 2005 (PS2)
NCAA Football 2004 (XBOX)
NCAA Football 2004 (GC)
ESPN Basketball 2005 (XBOX)
MVP Baseball 2004 (XBOX)
Madden 2004 (XBOX)

Console:
Old PS2/Online Adaptor

Happy Gaming! :D

[quote name='And1mixtape']Could I get the prices for these games for trade in at EB/GameStop...

Games:
NCAA Football 2005 (PS2)
NCAA Football 2004 (XBOX)
NCAA Football 2004 (GC)
ESPN Basketball 2005 (XBOX)
MVP Baseball 2004 (XBOX)
Madden 2004 (XBOX)

Console:
Old PS2/Online Adaptor

Happy Gaming! :D[/quote]

Can't you read. Wrong thread...by a long-shot.

[quote name='jimbodan']Anyone know how much credit R:Racing Evolution for gamecube gets at FYE?[/quote]

2 for 15 bucks at FYE or 2 for 14 bucks at EBgames.. I think i go to ebgames

Malice - $11
Room Zoom - $26
Primal - $10
Mad Maestro - $7.50

**************NOTICE******************

My local FYE will no longer take Room Zoom/Primal/Mad Maestro. I asked the manager why; she told me another store had called in and informed them that the games could be bought new for $10. This is in the Tampa/St Petersburg area of Florida.

I know but I tried it out several times last week. It seems like FYE raised the price on some titles (Drake, Unreal II, etc) and dropped the price on other (Motor Trend Lotus, 1080 Avlanche, etc).

They really are something else.

what about viewtiful joe? i could get a bunch of copies at about 8 a piece will they take them for more? (various.. GC or PS2 versions)...

just wondering if it'd be worth my time.. and also do they take Jam Demos?

Bad news everyone...

Maximum Chases is only worth $10
Univeral Studios Theme Park (Game Cube) $7.50

I see that Motor Trend went down also.

It was good while it lasted...

[quote name='mcgavin27']does drake still get 15?
just bought 2 copies from TRU for 3.48 each?[/quote]

Yes... just did it today as my first FYE trade in! Mad Maestro still worked for me, so the restrictions might be local.

[quote name='chargeup45'][quote name='mcgavin27']does drake still get 15?

Yes... just did it today as my first FYE trade in! Mad Maestro still worked for me, so the restrictions might be local.[/quote]
how many did u trade in b/c i am looking to trade in 2 right now, but if u can trade in more i will.

Tomorrow I plan to snatch up the remaining copies of drake of 99 dragons (xbox) and roadkill (gc) at TRU for FYE trade in....they can always go into ebgames if I dont get what I desire.

[quote name='mcgavin27'][quote name='chargeup45'][quote name='mcgavin27']does drake still get 15?

Yes... just did it today as my first FYE trade in! Mad Maestro still worked for me, so the restrictions might be local.[/quote]
how many did u trade in b/c i am looking to trade in 2 right now, but if u can trade in more i will.[/quote]

Only one... its on my friends account, so ill probably do it again. I dont plan to overdo it though.

Primal 10
R:Racing Evolution 7.50
La Pucelle 22.19 ??? weird, I know
Drake 15.00
Dead to Rights 7.50
ESPN NHL 2k5 9
Fatal Frame 2 18.50

Some numbers were expected, but others deviated some.

Fighter Maker 2 is only $1.00. I was pretty stoked when I saw it on the list for $15 but alas is was not meant to be. For what it's worth, Drake is still a solid $15.

How much FYE credit can you get for V-Rally 3 (Xbox)? FYE sells this game for $19.99 (YMMV), but I remember that this game was mentioned earlier as being worth $27.00 in trade-in credit. Anyone know how much it's worth, as of now?

Yeah, V-Rally 3 is truly rare right now-- unless you count Ebay (where you can find it for anywhere from $7 to $15). . .

I've been keeping my eye out for it. Ouch that hurts!

Steve

GBA Virtua Tennis 7.50
GC R: Racing Evolution 7.50
PS2 Ejay Clubworld 4.00
PS2 Onimusha 7.50
PS2 Pryzm Chapter One: The Dark Unicorn 6.50
PS2 Socom: U.S. Navy Seals 15.00
XB Batman Dark Tomorrow 7.50
XB Blinx: The Time Sweeper 7.50
XB Blood Omen 2 7.00
XB Colin McRae Rally 3 18.50
XB Exhibition Vol. 2 0.01
XB Ford Racing 2 7.50
XB Freaky Flyers 7.50
XB Group S Challenge 10.00
XB Inside Pitch 2003 7.50
XB Jet Set Radio Future 0.01
XB Mace Griffin: Bounty Hunter 7.50
XB NBA Inside Drive 2003 1.00
XB NFL Blitz Pro 0.01
XB Oddworld Munch's Oddysee 7.50
XB Quantum Redshift 7.50
XB Robotech: Battlecry 4.00
XB Sega GT 2002 0.01
XB Shenmue II 7.00
XB Silent Hill 2: Restless Dreams 7.50
XB Stake: Fortune Fighter 10
XB Superman: The Man of Steel 7.50
XB Swat: Global Strike Team 7.50
XB Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2x 0.01
XB Transworld Surf 7.50
XB Unreal Championship 7.50
XB Whiplash 10.00
XB XIII 7.50

[quote name='JohnnyA']GBA Virtua Tennis 7.50
GC R: Racing Evolution 7.50
PS2 Ejay Clubworld 4.00
PS2 Onimusha 7.50
PS2 Pryzm Chapter One: The Dark Unicorn 6.50
PS2 Socom: U.S. Navy Seals 15.00
XB Batman Dark Tomorrow 7.50
XB Blinx: The Time Sweeper 7.50
XB Blood Omen 2 7.00
XB Colin McRae Rally 3 18.50
XB Exhibition Vol. 2 0.01
XB Ford Racing 2 7.50
XB Freaky Flyers 7.50
XB Group S Challenge 10.00
XB Inside Pitch 2003 7.50
XB Jet Set Radio Future 0.01
XB Mace Griffin: Bounty Hunter 7.50
XB NBA Inside Drive 2003 1.00
XB NFL Blitz Pro 0.01
XB Oddworld Munch's Oddysee 7.50
XB Quantum Redshift 7.50
XB Robotech: Battlecry 4.00
XB Sega GT 2002 0.01
XB Shenmue II 7.00
XB Silent Hill 2: Restless Dreams 7.50
XB Stake: Fortune Fighter 10
XB Superman: The Man of Steel 7.50
XB Swat: Global Strike Team 7.50
XB Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2x 0.01
XB Transworld Surf 7.50
XB Unreal Championship 7.50
XB Whiplash 10.00
XB XIII 7.50[/quote]

You didn't actually trade some of these in, right? Unless you have no EB in the vicinity, I suppose that you may have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back