CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='GirlsRscandalouz']Ok If God made the world in 7 days why can't Sony get it's head out of its ass and fix this in over three weeks time now?[/QUOTE]

This is a great juxtaposition that is really helping me put into perspective how ridiculous the PSN outage is. I was a little sympathetic toward Sony before reading this but now I am not at all. Thanks for opening my mind :applause:

[quote name='GirlsRscandalouz']Ok If God made the world in 7 days why can't Sony get it's head out of its ass and fix this in over three weeks time now? This should be a work around the clock issue. It's really beginning to piss me off and say fuck Sony[/QUOTE]

Earth Took a few billion years to be able to support life. A God couldn't fix this any faster.

[quote name='GirlsRscandalouz']Ok If God made the world in 7 days why can't Sony get it's head out of its ass and fix this in over three weeks time now? This should be a work around the clock issue. It's really beginning to piss me off and say fuck Sony[/QUOTE]
Not everyone believes in God like we do. :whistle2:(

[quote name='maxim2boobles']I'm starting Brink share group

Me - Psycho Pack
Marauder 7 - Doom Pack
? - Fallout Pack
? - Spec Ops[/QUOTE]

Have the Doom Pack from Gamestop

Wow! Did somebody just say that God didn't have the power to fix the PSN?! Man this thread is really going to hell :)
Hopefully the psn will get back online soon before we all get led astray.

I was being sarcastic in my comparison of God making everything in 7 days compared to the Sony outage. But with the billions that this company has it should have been taken care of by now it's ridiculous

[quote name='sittinghawk3']I have a group that sent all their codes and shit but psn went offline around that time. I'm pissed off this happened.[/QUOTE]
That would be ours, correct?
Stay strong, when PSN comes back up, we'll get the shit.
Patience is a virtue!

[quote name='jonfelkin']Yeah its annoying, Done most of Spelunker in this time but nothing else really.[/QUOTE]

great use of time. love that game :3

Once PSN is online again, does anyone want to form a group for a Little Big Planet 1+2 DLC. I want to get most of the DLC except those provided in LBP GOTY. It would only cost $25 to join as I plan on getting most of the costumes. Here is what I'm planning to get, but you could make some additional suggestion. Send me a pm if you're interested

Marvel Costume Kit 1
Marvel Costume Kit 2
Marvel Costume Kit 3
Marvel Costume Kit 4
Heavy Rain Costume Kit
White Knight Costume Kit
inFamous Costume
Killzone Costume Kit
Pirates of the Caribbean Costume Kit
Pirates of the Caribbean Level Kit
Assassin's Creed II Costume
Kratos Costume
God of War Level Kit
Street Fighter Costume Kit
Chimera Costume

Yeah getting all my accounts working is gonna be a pain and probally need a lot of calls to sony. Problem is I made up email addressess, addessess, names, birthdates etc etc and I didn't think I would ever need it again. LOL This may suck.

I got a UK account so hopefully I get in that for the free games they promised. Im betting minis.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']It looks like the personal information used when creating PSN accounts is going to be required to reactivate them:[/QUOTE]

Probably so they can keep track of just how much free stuff they'll have to give out with their compensation plan. They can then relay that information to the big wigs, stockholders and media outlets. Not surprising.

Wishful thinking, hunch or your in-the-know lol?

Firmware update downloaded btw, was pretty short (around 10 minutes).

Do you guys think PSN can be back on this sunday?

[quote name='meeek']
Do you guys think PSN can be back on this sunday?[/QUOTE]

They're starting to turn on the services so hopefully it should be up by Sunday.

[quote name='meeek']Yup, apparently up and running in New England, New York and New Jersey ![/QUOTE]

Nice, now all I have to do is wait for my wife to get off the TV

I can confirm it's working in California. The first time you change your password it cannot be the same one you originally had. However, you can change it again to the original after the forced password change. Please do that. I'm changing all the accounts I'm going through by that method.

If you're in any of these groups I hosted, PM me for the new pass, they were all changed because now they're too short:

sshdxpac
shatterpsn
agarestpsn
GoW3DLC - I didn't host, but I changed the pw neways since the original was too short

cagburnparty - I didn't touch since I didn't host it, and I deleted it from my console to free up a slot. If anyone in the group does change the password for that, PM me it thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there some agreed upon way for handling password resets?
If you bought Dead Nation from CAG radrodant ([email protected]) Pass reset to original
If you bougth Stacking from CAG meek ([email protected]) Pass reset to original
If you bought Dungeon Hunter alliance and might and magic from cag Flipside ([email protected]) Pass reset to original
PM me if you need pass.
If you bought Moon Diver or Dead Space DLC from me, PM for the Pass.

Anyone in the Back to the Future group with me (hosted by Wario64) that is using the email:
[email protected]

I made the PW switch back to the original so you guys are all good to go.

Anyone in the Castlevania DLC group with me (hosted by FMills15) that is using the email:
[email protected]
I made the PW switch back to the original so you guys are all good to go.

I've reset the passwords to their original ones for the following accounts:
CAGBulkShare
bc2Vietnam
hoardsword
RecordofCag
blobtetris
kenny.k
psplus1
breedaline
Sparebreed3
dungeonclash
Ghostbustercag

I will revert these accounts when Sony sends me the emails since they are deactivated on my console:
borderlandsshareps3
talesofcag
bfbc2share

[quote name='meeek']Yup, apparently up and running in New England, New York and New Jersey ![/QUOTE]
This message made my night. Thank you.

To my Mass Effect 2 and DLC, group, I have changed the password on our account. I'd rather err on the side of caution in case something happens. It is a minor change at best. I will be sending out PMs shortly.

Awesome guys, especially you jamehze (for about a blob)!

As we seemed to agree upon, I was one of the CAG to suggest the method of change pass, then change it back to what it was, hopefully everyone will do the same for much less trouble!

Awesome guys, especially you jamehze (a blob) & you volt1up (stacking)!

Hopefully everyone will do the same -change pass then switch it back- for much less trouble!

To the members of my Parasite Eve 1+2 group, I will be changing the password to something new. The moment I do (PSN most likely won't be up for me till tomorrow from the looks of it) I'll PM all of you.

so is the general rule right now is to use the original passwords? no groups are using brand new passwords? is it safe to do that?

i haven't been following this thread ever since psn went down

edit: well of course, all i had to do was look up a few posts to see...i hope it really is safe to do but i can see it being less of a headache for everyone

yeah, tracking down the current owners of shares from long ago is very difficult to do, and honestly, it seems like the real risk was to the credit card numbers, not individual accounts.
and since no gameshare account should have a credit card number attached, having the same old password seems safe.

if anyone has
cagbfactor or cagstarhd

let me know, i had to change the password because the accounts were created before a password requirement and the original PWs were too short, so i had to change it.

[quote name='charles']yeah, tracking down the current owners of shares from long ago is very difficult to do, and honestly, it seems like the real risk was to the credit card numbers, not individual accounts.
and since no gameshare account should have a credit card number attached, having the same old password seems safe.[/QUOTE]
should and could, may I add: CC info was deleted as soon as the account was shared, so nothing's at risk, really, see the "debate" on page 382.

[quote name='Wario64']if anyone has
cagbfactor or cagstarhd

let me know, i had to change the password because the accounts were created before a password requirement and the original PWs were too short, so i had to change it.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, you could have 6 digits, but at some point it changed.
How about adding a common combo at the end? i.e. 11 or aa...

[quote name='meeek']
Yeah, you could have 6 digits, but at some point it changed.
How about adding a common combo at the end? i.e. 11 or aa...[/QUOTE]

i added a "1" to the end, which is all i needed, i guess i can just mention that and anyone who can't get on can just see this post

I'm in a few gameshare groups.
Here is an update on the groups I'm currently in.

These groups have the same password as before

• choorouore53
  • PersiaPSN
  • TenForTenCag
  • enslavedpigsycag
  • sigmadlc

These two groups have slightly different passwords (the old passwords are not long enough to be valid)

• wipeitoutnow
    please append the number 3 to the old password

• yo.teach
    please append the number 34 to the old password

Hey all, checking in. So we are just reverting original passwords after the forced change? if so, I will be sure to do that with all my shares (PSN is still currently down in alabama)

just occurred to me that this fw update was going to complicate things *sigh*

*edit* just as i post that, PSN is restored in AL xD

Any fellow shares that have emails starting with

• cagpoptrilogy
  • strongbadcag
  • daripa85
  • RDRundead
  • stackinggs137
  • cheapcagpigsy
  • ds2severed
  • cagstacking2011
  • asscreed222

Red = has temp pass set by me
Green = reset to old pass
Blue = pass reset, but not by me/other complication

NEED to contact me ASAP. I changed all the passwords on them, working on resetting them to their old ones.

(Thanks nync for clearing that up with me ;p)

EDIT All systems go! no one should have any problems now with the shares listed ;) Special thanks to bill123 saving my ass and having the original pass to my PoP share xD

PSN Plus group

1. likeme
2. wilflare
3. jimrome27
4. HalfWasted
5. crzyboy88

ONE OF YOU CHANGED THE PASSWORD/ PLEASE PUT IT BACK TO THE ORIGINAL PASSWORD

If anyone starts a group for L.A. Noire Preorder bonuses I want in.

I have a Best Buy preorder("The Sharpshooter" Detective Suit) and will be picking it up at midnight so i can try and get one of those 16 "Nicholson Electroplating Arson Case" DLC codes

I've reset the following to the original;

cagstacking2011
finalcagfantasy
shank.cag
heavydlcrain
caginfamoushare
cagtrade2011
gameshare1
QoreShare2

Will update with additional shares later due to slots. Just checked Qriocity, and secondary PS3's were not deactivated like some of us feared.

Red = has temp pass set by me
Green = reset to old pass
Blue = pass reset, but not by me/other complication

So I finished resetting the passwords to 15 accounts (put the old one back), a bit of a hassle to list here so let me just say this:

If you try to sign into an account and it doesn't ask for a password change, then simply leave it alone! someone has already taken care of the password issue

[quote name='charles']So I finished resetting the passwords to 15 accounts (put the old one back), a bit of a hassle to list here so let me just say this:

If you try to sign into an account and it doesn't ask for a password change, then simply leave it alone! someone has already taken care of the password issue[/QUOTE]

a-freaking-men.

Also, all the shares I'm engaged in are back to normal, save the PoP Trilogy share. Working on fixing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back