GGT 64: Memory Expansion Pak Required

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahahaha, I remember that shit, ReRo. It's still such a good game, though, even with the shitty voice acting. It's definitely worth getting.

I wanna buy something on XBLA or PSN or WiiWare/ VC. Something good.

I'm on the verge of ordering the Soul Calibur IV stick for 360 and 3200 points. I'm thinking Ikaruga, 1942: Joint Strike, Bionic Commando Rearmed and save the remaining 800 points for something good.

Having a job, and selling old games rocks.

[quote name='nyprimus4']So from reports I am reading Netflix's streaming selection for PC currently sucks ass.

If I was a betting man I would say that Netflix will be pumping out quality movies/TV shows for when the fall update comes around. And if anything is announced in terms of HD content, that's gravy.[/quote]

No. It is far from best ever/perfect. But it is pretty sweet. There is a decent selection unless you are a douche movie snob who hates everything. I think they have Strange Brew for stream. There is also a ton(see: really good selection) of anime.

I got my Wii Fit today and had a blast with it. I just wish my feet fit on the balance board. There are some really good mini-games and I enjoy hula hooping. My little brother is coming in to town tomorrow. He is on leave from Iraq. We are going to be gaming a lot. Also Cedar Pointing. That is our place. I have been going there for over 20 years now. It is a blast. I might be bringing a GBA with me for the lines.

Also, thanks for the PowerPad. PM me the price of shipping.

[quote name='Chacrana']ahahaha, I remember that shit, ReRo. It's still such a good game, though, even with the shitty voice acting. It's definitely worth getting.

I wanna buy something on XBLA or PSN or WiiWare/ VC. Something good.[/QUOTE]

what you got? what you want? that way we can give suggestions.

I still think Yakuza 1 is worth a play through!

Shit I played through the Japanese and US versions of that game, I was definitely hyped for the US release. Even with the voice acting stuff, I still enjoyed it very much.

2 where are u!

998!

[quote name='Nelo Ice']so too human demo is actually pretty entertaining after playin it a few times with different classes[/quote]

Bullshit! Get out.

Izuna 2 is coming out soon. I can't wait. I also don't know if I should get the Rosenqueen pre-order for Disgaea 3.

[quote name='zewone']You can change classes? I could only choose champion.[/quote]

yeah to get berserker and commando log off live and change the year on ur 360 to 2009

to get defender and bioengineer u have to use a glitch
also for note u can get defender without changin the date to 2009 but getting bioengineer is much easier when u do the 09 trick
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIMehiL73ps

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Kendal']Bullshit! Get out.

Izuna 2 is coming out soon. I can't wait. I also don't know if I should get the Rosenqueen pre-order for Disgaea 3.[/QUOTE]

I did, though I only got the cheapest bundle.

So IGN now has an XBLA specific page, but no PSN page?

And Cliffy B was right in the 1UP Show. If LIPS can actually pull off getting the songs off your iPod/Zune that would be really slick.

[quote name='pete5883']There seems to be a free Rock Band song up for 360 from The Rocker. Look under R.

Edit: Sorry, the artist is Vesuvius, so under R. It's also available on PS3.[/quote]

Yeah, it's been out for a week.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']what you got? what you want? that way we can give suggestions.[/QUOTE]

Uhm... well I've got Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD and Rez HD. I want Ikaruga, and I'm sorta on the fence about Sin & Punishment. I mean, I just want a genuinely great game, but not something gimmicky and stupid like the Pixeljunk games.

[quote name='zewone']It's a hack and slash. Too bad it's not like Fat Princess. Press X to win.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

too human can be good, but I still feel I find too much bullshit in where it can be good.

and yeah, castle crashers and bionic commando is where your money needs to go to. if you need a quick fix... um, I don't know then. rebuy uno.

Ikaruga is hot fire.

I've been meaning to pick up Commandos 3 to try out the SSFIITHDR beta.

---

It's a karaoke game. Do they ever have good artists ?

EEEE is damn good if you like the trance feel of REZ. I know it's not something normal to say, but I think EEEE succeeded alot more in what REZ was trying to do. I've never played a game where I've never been bored of seeing the same level playing non stop for 3 hours.

I forgot all about E4... I remember hearing the PSP one was like... okay... I take it E4 is an improvement?

Also, what system is it even on? I foget :(

[quote name='Chacrana']I forgot all about E4... I remember hearing the PSP one was like... okay... I take it E4 is an improvement?

Also, what system is it even on? I foget :([/quote]

E4? its on xbla

Rolento's description has me very intrigued about this... one last question: How's the music? If it's great, I'm getting on XBL right now and buyin' this shit.

Amazon doesn't have a "Buy Now" Paypal button. They aren't set up to automatically bill your Paypal account. BUT if you have a Paypal debit card, it's easy to use that as a accepted method of paying for your Amazon purchases. You use it just like any other debit or credit card, and the money comes directly out of your Paypal account. PLUS, by using the Paypal debit card this way, you will get a small bonus credit back from Paypal! I do this all the time so I know it will work.

Another thing to use it the virtual debit card from Paypal, which involves downloading a program and is used similar to a debit card. I downloaded this, but I had so many problems with my computer after doing so that I uninstalled it, and everything has been fine w/ my computer since.

[quote name='Chacrana']Rolento's description has me very intrigued about this... one last question: How's the music? If it's great, I'm getting on XBL right now and buyin' this shit.[/QUOTE]

you can do your own music, though the way it's setup is messy IMHO. It's got a few tracks, but overall it's hard to not like them, especially the heavenly star mix.

Okay, well I'm sold. The guy did Rez and Lumines, so he clearly knows good music.

Man, I remember when I liked Lumines...

oh well, I still love Rez with all my heart.

yeah, lumines was good when it was out, but died off pretty damn quick. Q? games does alot of good stuff, but has some random crap at times. It's cool to know they are the team localizing Rock Band for Japan.

I really want to play some TMNT 89. maybe this weekend we can get a GGT game going. I also am getting Fat Princess. When is it out?

I'll play three.

edit: Anybody educated in the realm of headphones? My brother needs an all purpose headphone for his laptop, the speakers are true garbage (obviously laptop speakers are bad but my Macbook speakers are probably 10x better and they suck). He plays PC games, listens to music, watches TV, watches movies, watches a lot of Youtube. Umm the norm. He wants a serious headphone and I think the budget for him would be right around $100, he would prefer cheaper but he would go up to $100 or maybe even a little beyond to get the best quality. No buds.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh my god

blaz blue

oh my god

i dont think there is abetter looking 2d fighter... until maybe kof12 shows more shit.

but man

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back