Madden 12 Official CAG League - On official hiatus until Madden 13.

[quote name='LVPatriots']
I'm still hoping if he loses to N8 and I beat the Saints I beat the 9-7 tie breaker.[/QUOTE]

You don't need to hope. You beat him head-to-head. If he loses next week and you win, you're in. Unless Madden screws it up of course.

[quote name='bvharris']Agreed. We'll see if it can happen though.

Big talk for someone still in search of his first playoff win. ;)[/QUOTE]

Don't need playoff wins to win a division....he's 0-3 against me in games that matter

New scenario. If Oakland wins their last two games and Houston loses next week to KC, Oakland is in because they beat Houston 27-13.

AFC

1. y-Kansas City Chiefs (14-1)
2. y-New England Patriots (14-1)
3. y-Tennessee Titans (12-3)
4. y-Baltimore Ravens (9-5)
5. *San Diego Chargers (10-4)
6. * Houston Texans (9-6)

In The Hunt

7. Oakland Raiders (7-7)

NFC

1. y-Detroit Lions (14-1)
2. y-Atlanta Falcons (12-2)
3. y-San Francisco 49ers (11-4)
4. New York Giants (6-9)
5. *x-Chicago Bears (10-5)
6. *Tampa Bay Buccaneers (9-6)

In the Hunt

7. Arizona Cardinals (8-7)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='LVPatriots']Well N8 beat Tanabeo 6-0 in there last JV meeting. For whatever that's worth. Let's go N8.

Any word on the Saints X-Box?[/QUOTE]

I believe Tanabeo said it was fixed.

[quote name='Doomtime']New scenario. If Oakland wins their last two games and Houston loses next week to KC, Oakland is in because they beat Houston 27-13.
[/QUOTE]

Interesting. Have you decided whether you're resting starters yet?

Also, isn't Denver now eliminated based on their own loss to the Texans?

I believe the Rams are also now eliminated because of their head-to-head loss to the Bucs. Arizona and Oakland are the only teams left with a chance to sneak in.

[quote name='Doomtime']New scenario. If Oakland wins their last two games and Houston loses next week to KC, Oakland is in because they beat Houston 27-13.

[/QUOTE]

And the sim loss comes back to haunt me....fuck!

[quote name='bvharris']Interesting. Have you decided whether you're resting starters yet?

Also, isn't Denver now eliminated based on their own loss to the Texans?

I believe the Rams are also now eliminated because of their head-to-head loss to the Bucs. Arizona and Oakland are the only teams left with a chance to sneak in.[/QUOTE]

Yeah they are, I just kept them up there because of a possible screw job :lol:

As for my starters, the majority of them will probably be resting. Charles won't play.

[quote name='Doomtime']Yeah they are, I just kept them up there because of a possible screw job :lol:
[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure that's necessary, haha.

You doing awards again this year?

[quote name='Doomtime']Yep should have time to do them[/QUOTE]

Cool, thanks. The only award I'm hopeful of winning is DROY for Carswell. Plus my annual QB accuracy award. Don't sleep on McCoy for best QB though. ;)

[quote name='Doomtime']
If anyone else wants to start stating their cases for awards, go right ahead.[/QUOTE]

I wasn't really making my case yet, haha.

The case for Carswell pretty much makes itself: 54 tackles and 12 sacks to lead all rookies, with 3 INT, 2 FF and 2 safeties thrown in for good measure.

McCoy is currently 1 pass attempt short of qualifying for the passing leaders, where he leads in QB rating by about 8 points and leads in accuracy (as Brady did every season before him). He's also thrown half as many picks (5) as the next closest starting QB (Rivers with 10). He won't have the counting stats to get into the MVP conversation, but he deserves a long look as top QB.

As for other rewards, the only one I have a strong opinion on is MVP, which I think is a no-brainer for Jones-Drew.

Just to confirm.. The only team we know for sure will be open next season is the Browns, correct? Nobody else has said for sure that they're leaving?

[quote name='LVPatriots']Well N8 beat Tanabeo 6-0 in there last JV meeting. For whatever that's worth. Let's go N8.[/QUOTE]

lol...no, I didn't. That was in our first meeting of the season, when he stood me up and I had to play the CPU. Two weeks later, he stomped my ass....though to be fair, I was without both Darren Sproles and Asa Fanning, and had no running game whatsoever. I'm at least glad I'll have Best in this one, though the Jets defense is probably worse...but I'll do my best.

If there's a best TE, I'll put in for Hernandez. Apart from that, I'd definitely agree that MoJo has been huge for Detroit with all those injuries. To have 14 wins with Stafford, Rice, and Johnson all missing time is ridiculous.

[quote name='KasterDB']If there's a best TE, I'll put in for Hernandez. [/QUOTE]

I believe we've usually lumped it in with receiver. He has a strong case either way. Still glad to see him thriving in your system.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']lol...no, I didn't. That was in our first meeting of the season, when he stood me up and I had to play the CPU. Two weeks later, he stomped my ass....though to be fair, I was without both Darren Sproles and Asa Fanning, and had no running game whatsoever. I'm at least glad I'll have Best in this one, though the Jets defense is probably worse...but I'll do my best.[/QUOTE]

You got this N8

[quote name='bvharris']I believe we've usually lumped it in with receiver. He has a strong case either way. Still glad to see him thriving in your system.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. One of those uncommon trades that pays off for both parties involved.

[quote name='KasterDB']If there's a best TE, I'll put in for Hernandez. Apart from that, I'd definitely agree that MoJo has been huge for Detroit with all those injuries. To have 14 wins with Stafford, Rice, and Johnson all missing time is ridiculous.[/QUOTE]

Detroit has the easiest schedule in the league. ;)

[quote name='Doomtime']Detroit has the easiest schedule in the league. ;)[/QUOTE]

Look, I lost Demaryius, Champ, and Von Miller to broken collarbones in the JV league and now I'm 4-11 there. Injuries matter, at least to me.

It's not not an accomplishment :D

[quote name='Doomtime']I'll keep those in mind.

If anyone else wants to start stating their cases for awards, go right ahead.[/QUOTE]

Patrick Willis for DPOY.... leading the league in tackles
Russ Cherry for DROY... gotta check his stats

[quote name='Deuce20602']
Russ Cherry for DROY... gotta check his stats[/QUOTE]

I assume Doom checks everyone's stats when giving out the awards. There's no trophy for best dressed.

[quote name='bvharris']Remaining Games:

Redskins-Cowboys
Ravens-Packers
Bengals-Browns
Chargers-Raiders
Vikings-Falcons
Bills-Saints
Dolphins-Steelers

None of these games have playoff implications as far as I'm aware. Any updates on getting them scheduled?[/QUOTE]

I may be wrong but I think if the Cowboys win out there may be a chance they're in the play offs? Anyways - Cowboys\Redskins is scheduled for tonight at 9pm est

[quote name='Superstar']I may be wrong but I think if the Cowboys win out there may be a chance they're in the play offs? Anyways - Cowboys\Redskins is scheduled for tonight at 9pm est[/QUOTE]

Yes, you've still got a shot. I'm not sure how the tie-breakers shake out.

[quote name='KasterDB']Agreed. One of those uncommon trades that pays off for both parties involved.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. Though I definitely missed Hernandez this year once Julius Thomas went down. Will be nice to have him back for the AFCCG if I make it.

Update: Dolphins vs Steelers:

I sent pitfallharry a messages yesterday stating that i could play anytime yesterday, today, or tomorrow between 7pm-12am EST. I've received no response. Not even sure when the last time he logged on cag was (his profile doesn't show it like it normally does.)

IF you guys are trying to advance tonight...i'd obviously not prefer a sim... i can play a sub if needed.

[quote name='siradam134']
IF you guys are trying to advance tonight...i'd obviously not prefer a sim... i can play a sub if needed.[/QUOTE]

Advancing tonight would be nice, but we're not pinning all our hopes and dreams on it or anything.

the bills can pmay from 9 pm on tonight seems with us tryin to push for advance this game doesnt matter and can be simmes but let me kniw if cheese wants to play tonight....beseti i would love it if u were in my devision and even if h beat me every gam.e each season id never stop talkin shit lol i just enjoy it plus it puts pressure on people cause they want to beat u so bad that they can overthink there playstyle... it be nice to have elites in the same devisions.... more mediocre people woild enjoy the shot a playoffs plus theres nothing better then having one game decide ur fate of playoffs or not....and i vote for mjd calvin sam wilson and lawerence jackson... clifff avril was hurt for 12 weeks and he came in off the bench and had a team high 13 sacks.... he earned that def end spot regardless his overall

[quote name='Reds711']Falcons and Vikings playing tonight when he gets home from work.[/QUOTE]

yanksrule put a target on ur back... can u handle the pressure of mopping up the nfc for ur first superbowl experience?

[quote name='sprice8688']yanksrule put a target on ur back... can u handle the pressure of mopping up the nfc for ur first superbowl experience?[/QUOTE]

It's a video game there is no pressure. Cya if I cya. I'll be there waiting. Lol

[quote name='Reds711']It's a video game there is no pressure. Cya if I cya. I'll be there waiting. Lol[/QUOTE]
i dunno video game or not wen ur in a close game that matters its intense for me... anyone thats ever cussed out there xbox knows what i mean... i cant play u unless we both make the chamionship cause regardleas one of us is 1st and 2nd seed... 9 eastern
on he can play just let me know whens good for u

[quote name='sprice8688']also ma are u def switching with mog and giving up the ravens next yr[/QUOTE]

I'm not a Ravens fan so I'm definitely cool with giving them up next year...I'm not high on the Bears though so I'd probably go with a different team depending on how the draft goes this year. Panthers will always be my #1 choice, but I know Deuce is a die-hard fan so I'm fine with him taking them ;(

[quote name='Reds711']It's a video game there is no pressure. Cya if I cya. I'll be there waiting. Lol[/QUOTE]

[quote name='sprice8688']i dunno video game or not wen ur in a close game that matters its intense for me... anyone thats ever cussed out there xbox knows what i mean... i cant play u unless we both make the chamionship cause regardleas one of us is 1st and 2nd seed... 9 eastern
on he can play just let me know whens good for u[/QUOTE]

Yea I can play at 9 pm eastern.

[quote name='MasterAwesome']I'm not a Ravens fan so I'm definitely cool with giving them up next year...I'm not high on the Bears though so I'd probably go with a different team depending on how the draft goes this year. Panthers will always be my #1 choice, but I know Deuce is a die-hard fan so I'm fine with him taking them ;([/QUOTE]

i love the lions but i like being in his devision.. i might switch teams to the browns or bengals if he def leaves

[quote name='Blade3D']I'd pick up the lions lol[/QUOTE]

I say this every time, but I'll say it again: We're not doing this yet.

There will come a time to sort all of the Madden 13 business out, don't worry. ;)

bread's done
Back