Madden 12 Official CAG League - On official hiatus until Madden 13.

[quote name='Deuce20602']Carolina's pick is kinda high to be straight up for Porter[/QUOTE]

Im with you if it was a top 5 I would say sure but at 15 I dont think it is and a 4th round pick is nothing you might get a high 60s player if your lucky

and yes I can see from his post he is very mad

Hey guys trying to move Matt Ryan who is a 93 I believe for a 1st round draft pick. Looking for 10th or lower but am willing to listen for another deal.

I don't have strong feelings about the deal either way, I'd like to hear some more opinions on it though.

It's worth noting that there's always the possibility this will be our last season, in which case rookies won't have the chance to develop as they might have in previous years.

That said, Atlanta was 29th in the league in pass defense last year, so I'm not sure I'd make this move if I were them - they're not exactly overflowing with talent in the secondary.

Im still saying no because a 1st and a 4th is no way even to a 91 ovr player

here is a trade that was a 1st and a 4th just last season 17. New England Patriots (2/0) trade CB Clinton Collins (77 OVR, 21, B Pot) to the Detroit Lions (4/2) for a 1st round pick and a 4th round pick.

[quote name='Tanabeo']Im still saying no because a 1st and a 4th is no way even to a 91 ovr player

here is a trade that was a 1st and a 4th just last season 17. New England Patriots (2/0) trade CB Clinton Collins (77 OVR, 21, B Pot) to the Detroit Lions (4/2) for a 1st round pick and a 4th round pick.
[/QUOTE]

Agreed, especially true considering there won't be much time for the 1st rounder to develop.

I vote against the trade.

Atlanta send CB Tracy Porter, 91 ovr, 30 yo. I assume A pot

Carolina sends a 1st and a 4th.

Doesn't make sense to trade an "elite corner" for a pick that isn't in the top 5. The trade is unfair in favor of Carolina, but if the Falcons are ok with it...so be it.

We can't make people execute sensible deals.

I would feel better if there were players headed back to Atlanta as well. This late in the franchise, a mid-1st round pick is only going to be a serviceable player without really much chance to develop. There's no way whoever Atlanta drafts will be as valuable as Porter.

LOL, I hope Reds and Yanks are not standing next to eachother and posting. It looks like you two need to work out a new deal and post it.

[quote name='LVPatriots']LOL, I hope Reds and Yanks are not standing next to eachother and posting. It looks like you two need to work out a new deal and post it.[/QUOTE]

Yup.

Oh, and official announcement: The deadline for trades involving draft picks to be submitted will be 8:30PM EST.

[quote name='Yanksrule123']I will toss in munnerlyn my #1 corner with the 1st round pick[/QUOTE]

Talk to Reds, no need to post that on here. If he agrees, then repost the trade with the new players. Or text it to me and I can look up stats and post it for you.

Updated:

Atlanta send CB Tracy Porter, 91 ovr, 30 yo. A pot

Carolina sends a 1st, 4th and CB Captain Munnerlyn, 82 ovr, 29 yo, B pot

--------
P.S. Widow, you know there are a dozens of New England Patriots threads, websites and forums you can also write on. Where people might actually care.. Just a thought.

[quote name='LVPatriots']Atlanta send CB Tracy Porter, 91 ovr, 30 yo. A pot

Carolina sends a 1st, 4th and CB Captain Munnerlyn, 82 ovr, 29 yo, B pot[/QUOTE]

this looks better ... id place in the cb and drop the fourth... an 82 ovr cb u cant get in the draft..... unless u have a top 12 pick... him and the 1st

[quote name='LVPatriots']Atlanta send CB Tracy Porter, 91 ovr, 30 yo. A pot

Carolina sends a 1st, 4th and CB Captain Munnerlyn, 82 ovr, 29 yo, B pot[/QUOTE]

Captain Munnerlyn, I spy land!

Stay the course.

But Captain --

I SAID STAY THE COURSE.

[quote name='LVPatriots']Updated:

Atlanta send CB Tracy Porter, 91 ovr, 30 yo. A pot

Carolina sends a 1st, 4th and CB Captain Munnerlyn, 82 ovr, 29 yo, B pot

--------
P.S. Widow, you know there are a dozens of New England Patriots threads, websites and forums you can also write on. Where people might actually care.. Just a thought.[/QUOTE]
Considering I could care less.....thanks.

[quote name='sprice8688']this looks better ... id place in the cb and drop the fourth... an 82 ovr cb u cant get in the draft..... unless u have a top 12 pick... him and the 1st[/QUOTE]

Dropping the 4th was brought up. And brought right back down: See Below.

Falcons Trade Block

Matty Ryan 93 ovr, age 31, A pot. Looking for a top 7 pick.

[quote name='Reds711']I want to 4th rounder as well or no deal for me. Feel like that's fair. If the league doesn't then no trade.[/QUOTE]

i was just stating my opinion that i dont feel its neccesaary... an 82 ovr cb and a 1st seem even bht if hes cool with the 4th then go for it.... not like ur gonna find an allstar... but if we keep playing after this next season progression really helps

Everyone remember to drop 7 players before the draft, because Madden will do it for you otherwise. Remember to WRITE DOWN who you dropped.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']It's looking like someone has possibly picked the Berry from the KC vine.[/QUOTE]

To Cleveland for Tom Brady is my guess.

Stop teasing it and post the deal, lol.

[quote name='bvharris']To Cleveland for Tom Brady is my guess.

Stop teasing it and post the deal, lol.[/QUOTE]

I was talking to UMX about a Brady deal midseason, but he left and I decided not to pursue it.

Although, if it IS Brady to KC..........

MasterAwesome, what do you want for Bernard Pollard? :lol:

Tyrell suggs potentially out all season, the average Achilles injury takes 11 months to heal from...he thinks he will be back midseason.....highly doubt it...maybe the playoffs if the Ravens make it!

[quote name='Og whitewidow']Tyrell suggs potentially out all season, the average Achilles injury takes 11 months to heal from...he thinks he will be back midseason.....highly doubt it...maybe the playoffs if the Ravens make it![/QUOTE]

i heard them say 6 monthes minimum.... and come on now u kno the ravens are playoff bound..... theres a bounty on that cb that fucked our season up lol

Average is 11 months for the same injury, one person has come back in 8, and without him anchoring that defense with pressure i am doubting your playoff abilities.

[quote name='sprice8688']i heard them say 6 monthes minimum.... and come on now u kno the ravens are playoff bound..... theres a bounty on that cb that fucked our season up lol[/QUOTE]

Cya in week 3 ;)

[quote name='Og whitewidow']Average is 11 months for the same injury, one person has come back in 8, and without him anchoring that defense with pressure i am doubting your playoff abilities.[/QUOTE]

lol will go 10 and 6 at worst will be there knocking on ur door just like last yr.... with or without sizzle the ravens are legit.... we will not trade for anyone between mcfee kruger kindel and upshaw wen we beat yall week 3 no crying

Ravens will be fine. They're a deep, deep defensive team. No way losing Suggs puts them out of the playoff race in the AFC. There's only 7 teams really in contention for the postseason anyway.
New England
Pittsburgh
Houston
Denver
Cincinnati
Baltimore
San Diego

Tennessee and New York could be there as well, if they make the leap. Buffalo is a couple years away, but they're getting there. I doubt Baltimore will be the 7th team on that list.

[quote name='sprice8688']lol will go 10 and 6 at worst will be there knocking on ur door just like last yr.... with or without sizzle the ravens are legit.... we will not trade for anyone between mcfee kruger kindel and upshaw wen we beat yall week 3 no crying[/QUOTE]
When Nate Edman takes Flacco out for his career I'll have the final laugh.

[quote name='KasterDB']Ravens will be fine. They're a deep, deep defensive team. No way losing Suggs puts them out of the playoff race in the AFC. There's only 7 teams really in contention for the postseason anyway.
New England
Pittsburgh
Houston
Denver
Cincinnati
Baltimore
San Diego

Tennessee and New York could be there as well, if they make the leap. Buffalo is a couple years away, but they're getting there. I doubt Baltimore will be the 7th team on that list.[/QUOTE]

Aren't you a Broncos fan? If so, I'm sure you've seen San Diego play the past few years. They should not be included in any 'contention' statements. If anything they're tied with Denver, KC, and OAK.

[quote name='staticz']Aren't you a Broncos fan? If so, I'm sure you've seen San Diego play the past few years. They should not be included in any 'contention' statements. If anything they're tied with Denver, KC, and OAK.[/QUOTE]

Of course I'm a Broncos fan! Look at the flags! :D

I have two reasons for having the Chargers on that list.

1. They had an excellent draft
2. Rivers was terrible last year. As much as I can't stand him, I think he'll definitely bounce back and have a strong year.

Two years ago, they had the best offense and defense in the league, and only missed the playoffs because their special teams was historically bad (Is it special teams was or special teams were? Obviously it's a plural phrase, but referring to them as one unit makes it was right? Anyway).

But you have a point. They're on the Tennessee/New York/KC tier, I think. Meaning Baltimore should DEFINITELY make the playoffs.

Also, I take umbrage with your assessment of Denver being on the same level as KC and Oakland. The Broncos are on their own tier in that division, I am sorry :)

[quote name='Og whitewidow']Tyrell suggs[/QUOTE]

House-Tyrell-game-of-thrones-21566544-1920-1440.jpg

I'm feeling entirely too goofy today.

[quote name='KasterDB']
Also, I take umbrage with your assessment of Denver being on the same level as KC and Oakland. The Broncos are on their own tier in that division, I am sorry :)[/QUOTE]

Yep, below us. :D

Have fun with Manning, I give him six week. Though, I'd take six weeks over the mediocrity that is Matt Casshole

[quote name='KasterDB']Tennessee and New York could be there as well, if they make the leap. Buffalo is a couple years away, but they're getting there. I doubt Baltimore will be the 7th team on that list.[/QUOTE]

I felt like Tennessee really put it together the 2nd half of the season (minus the complete aberration that was the Colts first win), but losing Ruud and Finnegan is going to hurt. Adding Hutchinson on the o-line should give Johnson better holes to run through than he had last year, but the defense is going to have a lot of younger guys who need to step up. And of course, I'd prefer to not see Matt Hasselbeck anywhere near the field next year.

[quote name='Og whitewidow']When Nate Edman takes Flacco out for his career I'll have the final laugh.[/QUOTE]

get the fuck outta here flacco is a trooper and takes hits unlike pussyfoot brady

BLOCKBUSTER TRADE ALERT:

CLEVELAND trades

QB Tom Brady 99 ovr, 38 yrs
SS TJ Ward 86 ovr, A pot, 28 yrs
WR Mohammed Massaquoi 83 ovr, B pot, 28 yrs

to KANSAS CITY for:

SS Eric Berry 94 ovr, A pot, 26 yrs
QB Delonte Waters 82 ovr, ? pot, 24 yrs
1st Rd Pick (#27)

I'm headed out the door to softball, I'll be back home around 7:30 and I'll weigh in on any trades then.

My first reaction to the Brady deal is that it's not enough headed back to Cleveland, especially with two players included along with Brady. I'll see where the mood on the league is with it when I come back though.

bread's done
Back