Madden 12 Official CAG League - On official hiatus until Madden 13.

im just gonna chime in certain teams run certain shit.... if u run all zone ur setting urself up for the screens. 5 screens in a game is not absurd.. some people.like to run some people like to pass... doom runs almost everyplay cause hes good at it... the first 3 seasons i passed cause i couldnt run but didnt have a 5 wide set but still... but n8 has a good point establish a rule to solve the problam.. but like doom id prefee to replay it strait up... doom went out like a man and took it like a champ... see u in 13 doom

[quote name='BSETI50']

i run screen plays more than most people, but i dont run them that much unless someone just cannot stop it. [/QUOTE]

hate to dig up old shit...but this is the definition of cheese.

"let's continuously use a play that the other team cannot stop to get an advantage in an online video game"

[quote name='siradam134']hate to dig up old shit...but this is the definition of cheese.

"let's continuously use a play that the other team cannot stop to get an advantage in an online video game"[/QUOTE]

Let old dogs lie

Congrats to Sprice - back-to-back champion!

I'll be advancing to the offseason shortly. To anyone with XFN admin access: DO NOT ADVANCE XFN

[quote name='bvharris']Congrats to Sprice - back-to-back champion!

I'll be advancing to the offseason shortly. To anyone with XFN admin access: DO NOT ADVANCE XFN[/QUOTE]

I will knock it down to me you and fero

[quote name='siradam134']hate to dig up old shit...but this is the definition of cheese.

"let's continuously use a play that the other team cannot stop to get an advantage in an online video game"[/QU

U act like I ran it every play, I tried to use it wisely shit get off my ass, we each had plenty of drives in that game and I mixed in some screens...ya dug it up

Gg sprice u kicked my ass...you've never run it like that on me it threw me all off...had me on my heels all game...you know how to use what u got man calvin and mjd are scary.

It was a good season tho, even with all the bullshit that happened today. Back to the drawing board, I got a feeling my interior offensive and defensive lines are gonna take a hit, but well see.

[quote name='BSETI50']I got a feeling my interior offensive and defensive lines are gonna take a hit, but well see.[/QUOTE]

My team got absolutely pummeled in progression.

Updated trade block with progression:

Patriots Trade Block
:

1st round pick (Patriots, should be #28)
1st round pick (Lions, will be low as well obviously)

I'm definitely interested in packaging both to move up in the 1st round. All my other picks are on the table as well.

QB Evan Smith - 84 OVR, 24, A Pot
WR Roddy White - 94 OVR, 33, A Pot (I'd likely need a receiver back if I deal him)
LT Matt Light - 86 OVR, 37, B Pot
RT Sebastian Vollmer - 83 OVR, 30, A Pot
ROLB Gary Guyton - 77 OVR, 29, C Pot (85 speed, great coverage)
CB Derron Charles - 79 OVR, 24, B Pot

Looking for:
1) Center
2) Elite defensive line players (especially DT)
3) Pass-catching TE
4) Right Tackle (most interested in packaging Richardson or Vollmer to upgrade here)
5) Picks (really only interested in 1st rounders)

Cowboys Trading Block
TE - Jason Witten - 96 ovr, 32, A pot
RB - DeMarco Murray - 83 ovr, 26, B pot, 93 speed
RB - Felix Jones - 81 ovr, 28, B pot, 93 speec

Looking for MLB, FS, LG, SS

[quote name='BSETI50']Gg sprice u kicked my ass...you've never run it like that on me it threw me all off...had me on my heels all game...you know how to use what u got man calvin and mjd are scary.

It was a good season tho, even with all the bullshit that happened today. Back to the drawing board, I got a feeling my interior offensive and defensive lines are gonna take a hit, but well see.[/QUOTE]

it was a great game man shit just went my way... ull be back there eventually im sure... i did say u would make it

Dolphins Trade Block:
HB Daniel Thomas, 85 OVR, B Pot, 27 Years Old
HB Reshard Cobbs, 83 OVR, A Pot, 24 Years Old
TE Jason Fobbs, 97 OVR, A Pot, 23 Years Old
TE Khiry Cousins, 82 OVR, B Pot, 24 Years Old
TE Anthony Fasano, 78 OVR,B Pot 31 Years Old
ROLB Leslie Luther, 91 OVR, A Pot, 23 Years Old
DT Chris Heim, 85 OVR, A Pot, 24 Years Old
LE O'dell Boudreaux, 81 OVR, A Pot, 23 Years Old
FS Chris Clemons, 78 OVR, B Pot, 31 Years Old
P Benjamin Austin, 90 OVR, A Pot, 23 Years Old
P Brandon Fields, 84 OVR, B Pot, 31 Years Old

[quote name='sprice8688']it was a great game man shit just went my way... ull be back there eventually im sure... i did say u would make it[/QUOTE]

it was a good 1st qrt and half of the second qrt. that scoop score to start the game while i was drivin was a kick to the nuts tho...

then lloyd fumbles after takin a slant 30 yards n into fg range jus before half. but it was ur run game, i couldnt stop it

Eagles Trade Block:

1st Round Pick - Should be in the top ten I figure (I only won 4 games)
HB Lesean Mccoy 92ovr 27age A pot
CB Nnamdi A. 92ovr 34age A pot
TE Brent Celek 91ovr 30age A pot
MLB Casey Matthews 78ovr 26age A pot
DT Jamius Chow 78ovr 25age B pot

Looking For:

Any first round picks (or multiple picks of other rounds)
ROLB >80
MLB >79
SS >75
RT,C,RG >78

[quote name='sprice8688']any ideas for the draft?[/QUOTE]

Fero sent out a poll. Last update he gave me it sounds like Thursday night. I'm sure he'll post the results sometime today.

[quote name='Deuce20602']BV, can you boot Ultimate Matt so i can take over?[/QUOTE]

Sure, but not until I get home from work tonight. If you want to shoot him a PM, maybe he's around today and can drop sooner.

[quote name='Deuce20602']BV, can you boot Ultimate Matt so i can take over?[/QUOTE]

u have any idea if ull keep the browns if ur back from bootcanp in.time?

[quote name='sprice8688']u have any idea if ull keep the browns if ur back from bootcanp in.time?[/QUOTE]

I'll probably make it thru this next season before i even go to basic. it's starting to look like I'll miss the first season or two of '13 tho

Cardinals Trade Block

WR Larry Fitzgerald - 97 ovr, A pot, 33yo

C Lyle Sendlein - 80 ovr, B pot, 30yo

DT Corey Williams - 77 ovr, B pot, 35 yo

And pretty much anyone under an 80 ovr

-------------------------------------

Looking for early to mid 80's HBs, TEs and of course draft picks

Edit: I don't need a 90+ HB and I won't trade Larry for one.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bvharris']Pitfallharry is going to be switching from the Steelers to the Chiefs.

The open teams are now Raiders and Steelers.[/QUOTE]

Awwww yeah Pitfall is in my division. Sweeeeeeeeet.

FYI... i pm'd yanksrule about possibly swapping teams or him picking up one of the open teams and me going back to Carolina. i haven't got a response yet tho

[quote name='Deuce20602']FYI... i pm'd yanksrule about possibly swapping teams or him picking up one of the open teams and me going back to Carolina. i haven't got a response yet tho[/QUOTE]
i hope u make it back to the nfc.. so is cru def coming back for this season comin up?

[quote name='sprice8688']i hope u make it back to the nfc.. so is cru def coming back for this season comin up?[/QUOTE]

Yea, he took back the 49ers so that's why Deuce got the boot.

[quote name='LVPatriots']Yea, he took back the 49ers so that's why Deuce got the boot.[/QUOTE]

He didn't "get the boot", lol. They'd agreed to it before the season.

[quote name='bvharris']He didn't "get the boot", lol. They'd agreed to it before the season.[/QUOTE]

Well he had the 49ers and due to whatever circumstances he no longer has the 49ers.

Thats getting the boot in my book.

First of all why fo we choose shitty days to do the draft somepeople work on weekends late and i dont want to get rid of the panthers eapecially cause i know that i dont wven have a team for the new madden which is bs ... I jnow bv said before no one has a team yet but u know what i mean i want the panthers!!! Withoutte awful trades that went threw before i got them

1. We haven't named a draft time yet, but it seems like Thursday night is most likely. We have a vote, and whichever is best for the most people is what we pick.

2. You don't have to give up the Panthers

3. You said it yourself, but I'll repeat it: No one has a team yet for Madden 13.

Greetings. The Draft Day and Time has Been Decided!

With 23/30 Votes (2 Empty Teams) Reporting....

The Overwhelming majority has deemed

Thursday 10:15PM EST

to be the official Season 5 Draft for the CAG LEAGUE.

I apologize in advance if this doesn't fit into your schedule, but you CAN setup a draft board in the game, and the computer will attempt to draft for you in a a logical order.

I want everyone to understand that it's absolutely impossible to get 30 people's schedules to mesh together perfectly. So, I Apologize. I can only work with what i'm given.

I've pushed the draft back 15 minutes to accomodate 3-4 people who wouldn't make it at 10pm exactly.

Ahh yes, forgot to post this:

complaint.gif

Texans Trade Block:

Arian Foster - RB, 95 Overall - 30 years old
Mario Williams - OLB, 84 Overall - 32 years old

Looking for an elite receiver or tight end (95 and up)
Help in the front seven. (DL and or LB)
Or draft picks.

[quote name='Doomtime']Did you guys see this story?

Pats titles are stained according to Harbaugh.

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story...s-new-england-patriots-titles-stained-spygate[/QUOTE]

Coach Harbaugh merely stated facts. The Pats cheated and were punished for it. He didn't say anything inflammatory or bad about New England or Belicheck or anyone else. He simply said, not playing within the rules leaves a mark, especially when you win the championship.

Thanks for handling the draft set-up.

If anyone knows someone who wants one of the open teams, I'd prefer to fill them before the draft.

[quote name='RamesuThe1']Coach Harbaugh merely stated facts. The Pats cheated and were punished for it. He didn't say anything inflammatory or bad about New England or Belicheck or anyone else. He simply said, not playing within the rules leaves a mark, especially when you win the championship.[/QUOTE]

He said the Patriots Championships have asterisks, which they don't. Other than that I didn't really have a problem with what he said.

Competitive advantage is what every team seeks. The Patriots created some of their advantage by going outside of the rules. There is no way to know how/if that advantage helped them win games but the cloud of doubt is certainly cast once its discovered that you broke rules to gain any portion of your advantage. That is, what I've interpreted Harbaughs remarks to mean. Which is in no way wrong.

bread's done
Back