ミ★  Only wants listed... If you have something, LMK and maybe we can work it out! 

dv8,

Sorry to say I am going to have to wait to make an offer on those Fate/Stay Night figures until I get back home. That said when that time comes I will probably buy a few games from you as well :)

[quote name='dv8mad']I wish resistance was futile...[/QUOTE]

It would be if you'd get your digital butt over to the chat and try to talk bd into buying more stuff. :)

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']dv8,

Sorry to say I am going to have to wait to make an offer on those Fate/Stay Night figures until I get back home. That said when that time comes I will probably buy a few games from you as well :)[/QUOTE]

That's OK. When do you get back anyway? Please bring me Taeyeon! :bouncy:

[quote name='thelonepig']It would be if you'd get your digital butt over to the chat and try to talk bd into buying more stuff. :)[/QUOTE]

I feel guilty doing that since he has already helped out a great deal. :cold:

[quote name='Amblix']I'd probably be inclined to buy more, but I don't get images over here. :([/QUOTE]

Can you use a proxy filter? Would I be able to email you pics of something you might be interested in?

------------------------------------------------------

I am pretty close right now, but still waiting for some payment and hope to make just a couple more sales within the next 2 days so I have time to transfer the money from Paypal to the bank before rent is due.

hey dv8, check your paypal balance now :) woulda like to helped and donate more, but tis all i can afford right now :) hope it helps tho.

Oh these goverment compputers block 85% of the internet.

X360a, g-mail, CNN...

I can hop on the civilian net when i'm on the otherside of the base, but I'm usually working, rolling out or asleep.

:p

So even if you e-mailed them, I wouldn't be able to see them for some time. :p

thanks though, very appreciated! :)

I really wish there was a japanese Dsi on your Clarence sale. :(

I know I am going to end up buying some of the gashapon here at some point.

[quote name='Megiddo_CAG']I really wish there was a japanese Dsi on your Clarence sale. :(

I know I am going to end up buying some of the gashapon here at some point.[/QUOTE]

I've learned to steer clear of JP DSi system since I sold a brand new Ace Attorney LE package for about $30 less than I bought it for originally. :cry:

Now, get on some gashapon! :bouncy:

lmk if you received fine, and if i chose the right paypal addy to send it to :) thanks, and hopefully it will help you greatly :)

a friend of mine was looking at a few things of yours also, but has NO idea how much ANY of it would cost, or what to offer. it just peaked his interest a bit lol

^ I did get it, thanks. Nice to get a bit more than half of it right off the bat. Just tell your friend to have a look around on ebay completed auctions or something and then offer lower.

Would make offers on a few things, but my Paypal account is still fucking blocked. It's pissing me off, cause it's been 15 days now, and I can't print shipping labels either, nor purchase anything...

Is it better to lowball or just not even make an offer? Cause If I make an offer I fear it coming off as a low ball as I have no idea what some of those things are worth.

[quote name='Tsukinikawatte']Is it better to lowball or just not even make an offer? Cause If I make an offer I fear it coming off as a low ball as I have no idea what some of those things are worth.[/QUOTE]

Make Dv8 an offer, and he will work with you from there.

[quote name='Megiddo_CAG']Make Dv8 an offer, and he will work with you from there.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Megiddo_CAG']I understand you hate it when people do this, but can you give me a rough estimate of the items from you?[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[quote name='dv8mad']:rofl:[/QUOTE]

:cry:

Ugh, I caved in. That very special gashapon had an eye on me for a while. :drool:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Amblix']Thinking about the 9,9,9 DS game.

DS has been getting some attention lately. Hmm.[/QUOTE]

Do it. ;)

Pulling all six endings took me just a shade over 20 hours.

is 999 in English or all Japanese? and i am guessing infinite space is all english ntsc? oh and is 999 ntsc or ntsj? will it work on an american/canadian ds?

my friend is interested in buying 1 or both :)

[quote name='gameguy1001']is 999 in English or all Japanese? and i am guessing infinite space is all english ntsc? oh and is 999 ntsc or ntsj? will it work on an american/canadian ds?

my friend is interested in buying 1 or both :)[/QUOTE]

They are both NTSC (US release) and in full English.

Had a "day off" today and went and played games with a friend for 6 hours. Dang, it was fun!

I suppose the one good thing about having to shut down for a bit is that I am a lot less busy.

[quote name='Tsukinikawatte']Erm... I sent an offer back to you. LMK if it's bad so I can readjust my offer. thanks![/QUOTE]

Sorry, been busy. Having a look to see if it's better to try on ebay.

would you take 50 shipped for 999 and infinite space? a friend of mine wants them and all he ahs is 50, i'll pay through my paypal.

bread's done
Back