Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
100% positive according to G2A...

GXN8E4L.png

Seems legit site.

Also fees imposed by site increase price of game by 35 times. lol.

100% positive according to G2A...

GXN8E4L.png

Seems legit site.

Also fees imposed by site increase price of game by 35 times. lol.
That's why most spaniards either tell the site they live in Canary Islands (7% VAT vs 21%) or just simply in any VAT-free region.

Hey, you can get a free 30-day trial that they won't sell you broken, unusable products!  Who else offers something as generous as that?

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not VAT it's "additional fee".
Will confirm the site charges extra fees for using any other payment method other than their own which also adds the same fees anyway apparently and also the fees can be slightly higher if you don't use the "protection' plan. VAT doesn't enter into it. They charge those fees in the U.S.A. as well.

Last edited:
I tried to buy a game once from them and the extra fees (Paypal, etc) came out to something like an additional 30% on a $3 game.  I just laughed and closed the window.

No, you are not. Just got my BB copy in the mail.

It came with a notepad so the box copy wasn't absolutely worthless!

My metal plate pre-order thingy decided to take a side trip to Texas after arriving in my home city. Would have been seriously pissed if it was the game.

I do not own KF2. Guess I will pick it up during the summer sale for future eventing. Need something to spend my gaben dollars on anyway since I will be close to capped once these sticker caps sell.

Watched some Far Harbor gameplay... not that impressed.  Bethesda created DLC is usually underwhelming to no big surprise.  Unless they come out with something far superior for the rest of their potential/planned FO4 DLC I wouldn't worry about waiting for a GOTY edition.

The origins edition of Overwatch came with a free Jaina code for Heroes of the Storm that I don't need. Does anyone play the game here and not have her?

My battletag is synnarc#1676 if anyone wants to carry me in Overwatch when it goes live.

No, you are not. Just got my BB copy in the mail.

It came with a notepad so the box copy wasn't absolutely worthless!

My metal plate pre-order thingy decided to take a side trip to Texas after arriving in my home city. Would have been seriously pissed if it was the game. <3 USPS
it came with hearthstone pack and a free hero jaina in heroes of the storm for me.

I didn't care so much about the notepad.

Plsgib hearthstone card packs

Anyway, I'll be down to play Overwatch with everyone.

Someone send me a gift copy of KF2 and I'll join you guys

maybe

probably not
pls gib dis too

it came with hearthstone pack and a free hero jaina in heroes of the storm for me.

I didn't care so much about the notepad.
I thought the digital might have come with those codes too. If the digital doesn't then yea. Those are a good bonus. Not that I really play either of those games anymore.

The origins edition of Overwatch came with a free Jaina code for Heroes of the Storm that I don't need. Does anyone play the game here and not have her?

My battletag is synnarc#1676 if anyone wants to carry me in Overwatch when it goes live.
Watch out! Mooby gonna be all over dat Hots foreSKIN!

I thought the digital might have come with those codes too. If the digital doesn't then yea. Those are a good bonus. Not that I really play either of those games anymore.
I got back into hearthstone cause of a daily tournament that winners get $10 from on the gaming community I play on.
Not that I win anyway

I don't think the digital version comes with those codes far as I'm aware.

I didn't even redeem my heroes of the storm character code, I wish I could had given Tracer away too since I don't even play the game.

Watched some Far Harbor gameplay... not that impressed. Bethesda created DLC is usually underwhelming to no big surprise. Unless they come out with something far superior for the rest of their potential/planned FO4 DLC I wouldn't worry about waiting for a GOTY edition.
While I've had this DLC (since I bought the Season Pass before the $30-50 price-hike), I ain't started it - since I've actually (more or less) finally started following the FO4 base-game main quest to....

....go get Nick Valentine (which is how you start the DLC, since you need to finish Get A Clue quest) to help you go look for Shaun, but I've got hooked and have continued to keep looking for Shaun...

...you know, instead of exploring, grinding, looting, and looking for duct-tape.

Looks like Syberia 3 exists, will be in full 3D, and is due out this December 1st:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLkv99F2I0c

Looks like Syberia 3 exists, will be in full 3D, and is due out this December 1st:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLkv99F2I0c
Now I just need to finish Syberia 1 and 2. Always on my list, but never get around to them. Didn't realize Sokal designed Sinking Island though (worthwhile adventure game if it shows up bundled/cheap/free).

Now I just need to finish Syberia 1 and 2. Always on my list, but never get around to them.
Same here. Never finished Syberia 1. Other stuff got in the way.

Didn't realize Sokal designed Sinking Island though (worthwhile adventure game if it shows up bundled/cheap/free).
Also in my backlog.

So is Still Life 2 + Nikopol.

Amazon why I no get Overwatch until Wednesday? Meh whatever.
I got mine about noon today, you non prime owning peasant. ;)

I only play HoTS every couple of days to do quests. Have 90,000 e-gold. Wish I could use it to buy 900 Hearthstone packs.
Well, that sucks... I was going to send you my code for free cards (card pack) but I guess I'll find someone else to give it too...

Now I just need to finish Syberia 1 and 2. Always on my list, but never get around to them. Didn't realize Sokal designed Sinking Island though (worthwhile adventure game if it shows up bundled/cheap/free).
I was lucky to finish both a decade or so ago when I got them on disk and had a much smaller Steam library.

bread's done
Back