Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
At one point, I actually believed that Hitlercat would stop being so temperamental. Silly me. I am flummoxed as to why he would want to supplant one form of ignorance with another. I'll try to be a lot more specific and concrete when I explain that he has never disproved anything I've ever written. Hitlercat does, however, often try to discredit me by means of flagrant misquotations, by attributing to me views that I've never expressed. In the end, absolutism is an inherently oppressive ideology. I explained the reason for that just a moment ago. If you don't mind, though, I'll go ahead and explain it again. To begin with, if we don't put an end to delirious simplism right now, then Hitlercat's thread postings will soon start to spread through the site. Let us now commit to practices that build community and eliminate behaviors that work against what we are dedicated to building because in that is our only hope for the future of this community.
Hello, IATCG.

Why did you snitch to the mods about me when I am not even doing anything wrong? Aren't you a mod anyway? I used to lurk this board and I thought I remembered you being a mod, but then you were demoted or something.
Oh, you're a cockroach, lurking in the dark places of the site. You don't get to come back here, you're a permanent stain on the site for the things you've done and things you've said.

SD is so much to your liking, so go back there already and circle-jerk with the rest of them over there.

Or go blow some goats, if you'd prefer. You're not needed here nor should you be here. Mods will fix your little red wagon.

Oh Christ is this one of the console people's trolls? If so can they take him back to their land of $200 limited edition Weeboo games with panties and dildos please?

Oh Christ is this one of the console people's trolls? If so can they take him back to their land of $200 limited edition Weeboo games with panties and dildos please?
Sorry, oh master race member, I mean not to bring such filth into here, though I just found it and brought it up for public view.

Please don't beat me with a 6400 DPI mouse for my insolence. :pray:

I feel like we need to make a new sekrit PC thread and call it something totally not relevant that no one cares about anymore and nobody would look in, like 3DO.

Or Nintendo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-4-gLlF0uw

Thanks for getting him out of our PC Master Race thread, shrike. They took care of it quickly.

Will be waiting anxiously to block him again when he comes back in a few months and says, "I heard a rumor about this great CAG who tried to explain how 1x1 is actually 2 and math is wrong, I feel bad for him since he was obviously not me."

I miss the days of talking about PC problems like VRAM, DRM, game-clients, and the lack of actual good percentage-off deals in this thread...

Thanks for getting him out of our PC Master Race thread, shrike. They took care of it quickly.

Will be waiting anxiously to block him again when he comes back in a few months and says, "I heard a rumor about this great CAG who tried to explain how 1x1 is actually 2 and math is wrong, I feel bad for him since he was obviously not me."
I actually hope that happens later today.

It's got an 85% loyalty discount but I still gotta give it a 

2nBYD41.gif

to all these reduxeses

http://store.steampowered.com/app/407810/

Last edited by a moderator:

2nBYD41.gif

to all these reduxeses

At least it's a 85% off Loyalty discount that isn't time-limited here. At least it's 85% off forever (well, as long as the game's on Steam) for purchase and you met the Loyalty requirements (i.e. either own any version of Hard Reset of Shadow Warrior Reboot) - you can just buy it whenever you feel like it at 85% off.

I wish they (Deep Silver + Techland) did this 85% off Loyalty forever thing w/ Dead Island Definitive + Riptide Definitive. Would've been nice to wait for reviews and gamer-opinions/impressions first before purchasing, instead of just jumping blindly into this "remaster."

EDIT:

Got Au-burn'ed.

Dragon Quest Heroes
Minimum Specs:
Processor: Core i7 870 2.8GHz or better

Wait what... So an i5 wont work?
I have an i5 6500 and played a game that required i7(can't remember the name) but didn't have any problems. I've played division on high even tho I'm sure that has to do with my graphics card (I'm not that technical on pc build stuff)

[banana toss]

to all these reduxeses

I apparently own Hard Reset and never paid attention to what it was until now. I would have played that... some indeterminate period of time ago! I have no idea how/when I got the original. [Edit: Humble Bundle, "Gambitious Weekly" last December]

Anyway, I'll lay down $3 and play the groovier version now that I realize I actually want to play it.

I apparently own Hard Reset and never paid attention to what it was until now. I would have played that... some indeterminate period of time ago! I have no idea how/when I got the original.

Anyway, I'll lay down $3 and play the groovier version now that I realize I actually want to play it.
Bro night? I actually remember really wanting it when it was bundled years ago.

I apparently own Hard Reset and never paid attention to what it was until now. I would have played that... some indeterminate period of time ago! I have no idea how/when I got the original.

Just checked my Steam account stuff.

Damn, I've had the original Hard Reset since Dec. 24, 2011 when it was $5 on Steam.

Damn backlogs.

Bro night? I actually remember really wanting it when it was bundled years ago.
Single player so it'd make for a very dull Bro night.

You guys won't play that shit before the re-re-re-re-reduxe comes out.
You'd probably be right except that I'm usually game for a half-decent first person shooter. They're a nice palate cleanser between 2deep4u Selfie games and grand strategy conquests.

I wish they (Deep Silver + Techland) did this 85% off Loyalty forever thing w/ Dead Island Definitive + Riptide Definitive. Would've been nice to wait for reviews and gamer-opinions/impressions first before purchasing, instead of just jumping blindly into this "remaster."
It at least seems like they extended the deal until August 1st. The downside is that you can no longer gift copies of the game to people. I was going to add it to my Inventory today just in case I decided to trade it later instead of playing it just to find that I'm unable to do that anymore.

I miss the days of talking about PC problems like VRAM, DRM, game-clients, and the lack of actual good percentage-off deals in this thread...
You don't have to worry about that.

https://twitter.com/RaymondDoerr/status/737026838908702720

It at least seems like they extended the deal until August 1st. The downside is that you can no longer gift copies of the game to people. I was going to add it to my Inventory today just in case I decided to trade it later instead of playing it just to find that I'm unable to do that anymore.
Any time a loyalty discount allows that, I have to assume it was an oversight. I'm surprised the DI one lasted as long as it did... I guess someone at Valve finally got off their ass and fixed it while extending the date. FYI: Looks like HR:R is available to gift purchase though I guess most people own it from bundle purchases anyway.

Single player so it'd make for a very dull Bro night.

You'd probably be right except that I'm usually game for a half-decent first person shooter. They're a nice palate cleanser between 2deep4u Selfie games and grand strategy conquests.
Especially shorter games/FPS's like Hard Reset. I need something like these, especially when I'm in between long-winded RPG's.

I really like that HR Redux has a quicksave feature officially implemented (unlike the original) - I do get tired of so many more modern games that utilize the check-point thing.

I think someone's investments in Buttleborn just went down 40% this week and they are just mad they will soon have to change their username to poorgamer. Like I tail all my clients, if you can't bear to be without the bull then cell cell cell!

Also, Smackattack's Mom + Bah's Mom = 2, but Smackattack's mom x Bah's Mom = 1? But I have been told that that Smackattack's mom and Bah's Mom each equal zero and I shouldn't brag about it. Am I believing the hype?
we doing math/mom comparisons now? Not really possible with Fox's mom, she is a singularity, ie, a black hole everyone falls into.

For a mere $73 you can get safe AND NSFW wallpapers for all of the girls plus dakimakura (anime pillow) designs for them.
How does that even work? I need to get my own pillow and a... uhhh... pillow printer? Tape a bunch of 8.5 x 11's together and listen to them crinkle as I'm "cuddling" with my creepy sex pillow?

Asking for a friend :whistle2:

Patch 1.20 released for Witcher 3 on GOG.

Not sure if it's been released on Steam yet - but maybe a Steam-version owner here can speak on that.

Patch 1.20 [click here for changelog in PDF format] looks to have UI overhauls, quick-menu overhauls, difficulty / ememy upscaling toggle, book to help you find Gwent cards, and more.
Just finished downloading the patch on GOG and of course it broke all of my mods. My GOG library page says that Blood and Wine will be available for pre-loading in a little over 3 hours.

I'm in a similar boat. Now - should I lay down $3 for groovier version that will also sit in my backlog?

Just finished downloading the patch on GOG and of course it broke all of my mods.
That really freaking sucks - but, that is often par for the course when a company's still releasing content (DLC's, expansions) and patches for their game.

That's often why I don't like modding a game until a company's done w/ both releasing DLC/expansions + patching their game.

B/c if I do mod a game-up before they're done with it, that breakage can happen - it's often best to back-up your game-installers/game-folder; game-saves; and anything else you can thing of before the next patch comes along (especially if new patches are set to be forced upon you or update automatically by a game-client program).

bread's done
Back