Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
I love how in that Bunny Bounce how the stretch rewards are more and more bounce games. I'm somewhat one for Bitter Bounce myself. I do somewhat like the art, but yeah I will place these in the same categories as the Sakura games.

At long last, the Kickstarter you have all been waiting for:

71811b12e5f4783edebfac2058433279_original.png

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dharkerstudio/the-bounce-visual-novel-series

For a mere $73 you can get safe AND NSFW wallpapers for all of the girls plus dakimakura (anime pillow) designs for them.

Every £3,000 above the goal will also fund another long-awaited game in the Bounce series.
Spoder already bought it.

You guys won't play that shit before the re-re-re-re-reduxe comes out.
For real. Didn't the original Hard Reset version have a big update for free a couple years ago? I think they called it the extended edition or something. Redux is technically the 2nd time it's been "remade". Anyway, it's an ok game, but not above the level of bundle fodder for me. Redux version doesn't seem to add much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why settle for +2 of same game when there's games with 3 different versions?

Ethan Carter has 3 version, all even has with exact same cards expect different color. :p

The thing I don't get is, why do they even care that I join their shitty steam groups? Is that supposed to get them something?
Some groups use their group userbase as a way to extort keys from developers. Some will write devs and say stuff like "If you don't give us keys we'll have our groups leave bad reviews" or stuff. There's a thread on steamgifts about one group here.

I also suspect people use it as a way to just get keys from devs by saying stuff like "hey, can I get a review copy, I have a group of 10,000 people that I can post my impressions to!"

Some groups use their group userbase as a way to extort keys from developers. Some will write devs and say stuff like "If you don't give us keys we'll have our groups leave bad reviews" or stuff. There's a thread on steamgifts about one group here.

I also suspect people use it as a way to just get keys from devs by saying stuff like "hey, can I get a review copy, I have a group of 10,000 people that I can post my impressions to!"
It just goes to show that I don't have what it takes to be a true scumbag. None of that would have ever occurred to me.

The thing I don't get is, why do they even care that I join their shitty steam groups? Is that supposed to get them something?
I like it better when the group is Brazilian. I'm sure that maybe 0.5% of the people joining that group speak Portuguese.

Normally I skip Gleams but Blade's description of Operation Caucasus made me want to try it and see what a cluster it is.

This is why it's better to be selective about what groups you stay in, so you don't encourage that shit.

So I guess I should give away games before I forget about them. If anyone somehow doesn't have any of these, PM me for em:
Risen 2
Saints Row 2

So I guess I should give away games before I forget about them. If anyone somehow doesn't have any of these, PM me for em:

Risen

Risen 2

Dead Island GOTY

Saints Row 2

Saints Row the Third

Killer is Dead
Nice giveaway! :)

Of course, I own 'em all already.

SR2 is good + quite fun.

SR3 is great outlandish fun.

KiD is pretty good.

Risen 1 is return to form for PB (after Gothic 3 was a technical disaster).

Risen 2 is underrated IMHO.

And I absolutely love Dead Island - first-person ARPG where you smash zombies. How can anyone dislike that?

more like I 10 groups of 100k. That's million in total! (despite each aving excat same members lol)

http://morrisonlee.com/2016/05/23/game-publishers-in-2016-how-to-throw-your-lifes-work-away-in-seconds/

Some of the groups, like the 100 or so from Digital Homicide, are by the people who make the, err, 'games' themselves.

I think of those free games as well +1 cards when they have them, but also I can play 10-15 minutes of those and play anything afterwards and it feels so much better!

This is why it's better to be selective about what groups you stay in, so you don't encourage that shit.
True, I'm just a horribly lazy summabish.

I want a greasemonkey gleam script that does nothing but adds two buttons to gleam giveaways. One that auto joins all steam groups, then one that leaves the same groups. That way it wouldn't trigger flags on gleam that leads to bans. Not that I'll actually play any of the games I've gotten from gleam, so being banned wouldn't be that bad.

Thanks to the Origin30 promo code, I managed to get all the worthwhile Mass Effect 2 and 3 DLC (just not the skins, weapons, armor, or Genesis packs) for the low price of $60.27!

Meanwhile, the trilogy of games only cost me $10.19... Bioware sucks.

Thanks to the Origin30 promo code, I managed to get all the worthwhile Mass Effect 2 and 3 DLC (just not the skins, weapons, armor, or Genesis packs) for the low price of $60.27!

Meanwhile, the trilogy of games only cost me $10.19... Bioware sucks.
Thank you for your sacrifice!
Looks like the BioWare Points Humble Bundle is coming tomorrow!

I think i'm starting to get to the saturation point of Overwatch. I have played many, many hours, but it's starting to feel very samey. It's still good and all, but yeah....I'm not so sure about the long term viability of it. I kind of am feeling up for League of Legends somehow though I haven't played that for months. I honestly think by the time July comes around it will be a bit more forgotten. Also it feels like the wait for games is longer and longer....I just feel less people are playing somehow.

I am likely in the minority but I get very bored of multiplayer FPS as soon as I reach maybe the 30-40 hour mark, such as CoD, Battlefield, and Titanfall. I think the original Killing Floor (haven't bought 2 yet) was the only thing that kept me around for a long while and Team Fortress 2, though I did grow tired of that quickly too.

Just my opinions and all of course.

Hey guys, I found this gaming motherboard thing at my local thrift store. Anybody know how much it's worth? And/or if it's broken/bootleg/? I don't know how to tell. It was $16.

AVsNX0J.jpg

jVVPtwO.jpg

gYpjNzi.jpg

MSRP was $200 in 09, though i don't know how you can't Google it yourself yet have the interweb knowhow to post pictures in a forum. Also, only 3 ram slots? Damn. 

MSRP was $200 in 09, though i don't know how you can't Google it yourself yet have the interweb knowhow to post pictures in a forum. Also, only 3 ram slots? Damn.
Google didn't tell me anything about it. Yes, I know it was worth $200 in '09, however, consider this. That information is a tad... useless to me, who is in '16. Newegg carried it, and doesn't anymore. Amazon doesn't have it. eBay only has one seller selling it, and that seller might have Chinese knockoffs.

bread's done
Back