The Stay-Puft OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, if I was going to open a banned users account and post under it, I'd wait till there was more people around, because as it is now, this is retarded. The only person you're fooling is Morbid and he's a fu(kin idiot from the get-go.

[quote name='JimmieMac']You know, if I was going to open a banned users account and post under it, I'd wait till there was more people around, because as it is now, this is retarded. The only person you're fooling is Morbid and he's a fu(kin idiot from the get-go.[/QUOTE]
if you knew how funny what you just said was you'd be in stitches son

[quote name='JimmieMac']Just like in real life, people like you better the less you are around.[/QUOTE]
why dont you try taking some of your own advice and beat it.

[quote name='beerguy961']Jimmie vs. Cloudspekk... I don't know whose side to take. I will, however, sit in this lawn chair and watch...[/QUOTE]

IDK. ASSHOLE FIGHT!

Do you know the difference between unlawful and illegal?

Unlawful means something is against the law and illegal is a sick bird!

Get it?

A duck walked into a drug store and bought a tube of chapstick. The clerk said "Will that be cash or charge?" The duck said, "Just put it on my bill!"

[quote name='Ugamer_X']A duck walked into a drug store and bought a tube of chapstick. The clerk said "Will that be cash or charge?" The duck said, "Just put it on my bill!"[/QUOTE]
Alright, that's enought right there. No more posts in a row...

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Why are you deleting my posts?...I'm not breaking any rules.[/QUOTE]

IMO, it's spamming. That's my ruling. You could have made one big post.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']IMO, it's spamming. That's my ruling. You could have made one big post.[/QUOTE]

Nobody else is online to discuss my jokes...

Not my fault...I haven't broken any rules.

This is an OTT and I'd like to keep it that way.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Nobody else is online to discuss my jokes...

Not my fault...I haven't broken any rules.

This is an OTT and I'd like to keep it that way.[/QUOTE]

And I'm an asshole and I'd like to keep it that way.

[quote name='JimmieMac']Sneaky, just because you're a little drunk and high doesn't make you tough.[/QUOTE]

Jimmie, just because you talk big on a message board doesn't detract from the fact you're a spitefull old cunt.

Mixing it up a little...

Dollar’ is the most common currency name, followed by ‘franc,’ ‘pound,’ ‘dinar,’ ‘peso,’ and ‘rupee.’

Can't wait for the big Smash Brothers tourney tomorrow, as that should be plenty of fun along with Naruto 3 action going on outside the tourney. Though the big news for me is the Naruto 3 team tourney that's coming up in the middle of August, which I'll be teaming up with my roommate. With a Tekken 5 tourney next week, it's looking like a few good tourneys for the QCF club, which our logo looks so badass.

Had some fun today playing Naruto 3 with my mod teammates and some friends later on along with Project Justice and 3rd Strike. Fun night, should have another fun night tomorrow as well.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']And I'm an asshole and I'd like to keep it that way.[/QUOTE]
:rofl:

How many posts did he get off in a row before you deleted them...

There are more than 1 billion Web pages, and more than 150 million Web searches are conducted every day. Women over 55 are the fastest growing group online.

Fifty years ago, 18 percent of the population of developing countries resided in cities. Last year the figure jumped to 40 percent, and by 2030 an estimated 56 percent of the developing world will be urban dwellers.

In China, there are only about 8 vehicles per 1,000 persons, and in India, only 7 per 1,000 persons; by contrast, there are about 750 motor vehicles per 1,000 persons in the United States.

In North Korea, the percentage of the population with access to safe drinking water fell from 86 percent in 1994 to just 53 percent two years later. Vaccination coverage for diseases such as polio and measles fell from 90 percent of children in 1990 to just 50 percent in 1997.

Roughly 30,000 children die each day in developing countries. This is equivalent to the death of every child in Vermont under the age of five.

Breaktime, gonna go get a drink and pout about my funny jokes that were deleted...All of that effort and no work to show for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back