CAGiversary!
Feedback
1137 (100%)
New Thread:

This thread has been replaced by TSDT v11 :wave:

Daily Deal:
Please check the Steam homepage.

Weeklong Deals:
Steam usually has week-long deals that change on Mondays at 6PM UTC. They mostly feature indie games, and may not run every week.

Sale summary lists:

Key:
⤷ indicates DLC, — specifies part of a pack, + shows alternative versions, ⚠ highlights things worth knowing, ♫ is obvious, and ... denotes a multi-pack.

Holiday Sale 2013 | 19/12/13 through 3/1/14:
Days 1-3, 4-6, 7-9, 10-12, 13-14.

Spring/Autumn Sale 2013 | 27/11/13 through 3/12/13:
All days.

Steam deals on other stores: (Related threads on CAG.)

Indie* bundle threads: (*Not always indie, nor always a bundle.)

Free stuff:
There are quite a few free games (mostly Free to Play) and mods available via the Steam platform, a comprehensive list of which can be found in this thread on the SPUF.
(NOTE: free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.)

Past Steam Deals Threads:

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been out of the loop for the past 8 weeks or more... are cards still a thing or has that cratered completely?  I haven't even looked to see what games of mine offer them now since I assume there's a triljillion.

I've been out of the loop for the past 8 weeks or more... are cards still a thing or has that cratered completely? I haven't even looked to see what games of mine offer them now since I assume there's a triljillion.

I made a cool $4.20 when I sold a MouseCraft foil yesterday. Shit paid for my dog's wedding.

I've been out of the loop for the past 8 weeks or more... are cards still a thing or has that cratered completely? I haven't even looked to see what games of mine offer them now since I assume there's a triljillion.
Cards are still a thang. Part of my get rich quick scheme..8-25 cents at a time.

This picture just reminds me of a bit they did on The Comedy Button that had me dieing a couple months ago.
I'm not sure what you are referring to, but it's great to know their's a fellow fan on CAG :wave:

I made a cool $4.20 when I sold a MouseCraft foil yesterday. Shit paid for my dog's wedding.
I suppose it was too much to ask for an invite, being a squirrel and all *grumble grumble*

Add the high-res/widescreen mod and all the other fixes if you're not scared.
Actually I was just in this one for the soundtrack (and kinda for the ebook, although I read the official novel several years ago). I played P:T when it came out 14-odd years ago back when I was still in graduate school and a friend bought it for my birthday. I played first as a fighter and when I figured out I had gotten the bad ending because
if your intelligence and wisdom scores are too low you miss A LOT of dialogue options (especially with yourself)
I went back and played again as a mage.

For some reason Skullgirls let me get cards over the weekend. They just appeared seemingly randomly awhile after the free weekend started. They were definitely not available on Friday evening when I was getting cards for a different game. I both had the beta and share a library with someone who owns the game, but people who I talked to for whom one or both of those things apply did not. I have no idea what caused it, but it was a nice free ~$1.20.

For some reason Skullgirls let me get cards over the weekend. They just appeared seemingly randomly awhile after the free weekend started. They were definitely not available on Friday evening when I was getting cards for a different game. I both had the beta and share a library with someone who owns the game, but people who I talked to for whom one or both of those things apply did not. I have no idea what caused it, but it was a nice free ~$1.20.
[customspoiler='Watch out...']
130192649589.jpg
[/customspoiler]

Well, guess I'll have to get to card farming for the fall sale season then.  I would have guessed they were all 3¢ a pop by now or something but if I can scrape together a decent pile of loose change from them, why not.

Well, guess I'll have to get to card farming for the fall sale season then. I would have guessed they were all 3¢ a pop by now or something but if I can scrape together a decent pile of loose change from them, why not.
I farmed like a month or two worth of games these last few weeks and with some lucky foils I'll end up with about $30 so it definitely is worth it.

Regarding the daily deal:

It's been bundled twice before, but this is the cheapest it's been on its own. For this price you really ought to check it out. 

It's a first-person puzzler that requires you to manipulate a large sphere, capable of taking on several different properties. It's nicely done and the level design is excellent. There's even a smattering of combat in there if you want a bit of blood. 

The final plus is the crazy Portal-themed level, complete with GLaDoS. 

310? You need one with rumble.
I have a Rock Candy 360 controller that I like as well and has it rumble...but I'm probably probably going to wind up with one of these, I mean it's only $14 for a controller <<rationalizing

Also: Thrustmaster + rumble...how many housewives bought this thinking it was something else...

Weeklong Deals:
STORM: Frontline Nation (-80%) $9.99 $1.99

Full Spectrum Warrior Complete Pack (-75%) $14.99 $3.74

Full Spectrum Warrior: Ten Hammers (-75%) $9.99 $2.49

Full Spectrum Warrior (-75%) $9.99 $2.49

Jade Empire™: Special Edition (-75%) $14.99 $3.75

Prime World: Defenders (-66%) $14.99 $5.09

Razor2: Hidden Skies (-75%) $9.99 $2.49

Hexodius (-50%) $9.99 $4.99

Post Apocalyptic Mayhem (-75%) $9.99 $2.49 + 3pk: $24.99 $6.24 (-75%)

Chaos Pack (-75%) $1.99 $0.49

Star Wolves 3: Civil War (-75%) $19.99 $4.99

World of Zoo (-75%) $14.99 $3.74

Aura: Fate of the Ages (-75%) $4.99 $1.24

YOU DON’T KNOW JACK® (-75%) $19.99 $4.99

Deep Black: Reloaded (-75%) $29.99 $7.49

http://store.steampowered.com/app/46270/?snr=1_7_7_151_150_1

Weeklong Deals:

u forgettign the other starwolves 1 and 2 btw

Heads up.... Super Splatters is, apparently, a stealth Weekly Deal.

It's 70% off $9.99 $2.99 and it has Trading Cards which (right now) are hovering at around 40-50 cents each. I don't expect that to last long.

Bonus: It's a very well made and entertaining-ish little action-puzzler along the lines of Peggle (but with wonderful splats). 

Weeklong Deals:

Thank god. I know it's in the indie gala happy hour right now, but I"m in the mood to pay twice as much to get a game I'm going to probably never play.

Weekly Deals page is working...

http://store.steampowered.com/sale/Weeklong_Deals

It looks like a "Whose Who" of next weeks new "indie" bundle...

Who approved this crap...?
They're holding out all the good deals for upcoming sales, that way we're all going through good deal withdrawal and overspend to compensate.

Weekly Deals page is working...

http://store.steampowered.com/sale/Weeklong_Deals

It looks like a "Whose Who" of next weeks new "indie" bundle...

Who approved this crap...?
neuro and mysterd hehe and jenna haze!

Thank god. I know it's in the indie gala happy hour right now, but I"m in the mood to pay twice as much to get a game I'm going to probably never play.

They're holding out all the good deals for upcoming sales, that way we're all going through good deal withdrawal and overspend to compensate.
if u want i can give u me starwolves 3 dont want it not my type of game yo yea i know cards but me important if i willll play it and have fun or play and ragequit cough limbo cough blah cough multwiania cough brokensword cough sasha grey jk jk aj jk jk

Jenna Haze is on the Steam Weekly Deals Approval Committee?

Dam she's busy
lol yup that what i heard heh mysterd bad boy

if u want i can give u me starwolves 3 dont want it not my type of game yo yea i know cards but me important if i willll play it and have fun or play and ragequit cough limbo cough blah cough multwiania cough brokensword cough sasha grey jk jk aj jk jk

I know, I know. No one wants to be on sale this week because everyone is holding off till next week (or so) but still... Value should have just ran a bundle this week.

That said I might get two games... Not sure. (Full Spectrum Warrior and Jade Empire.)

Weeklong Deals:

I think EVE Online (4.99) is part of this week's sales also.... Or maybe it never goes off sale anymore.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/8500/

I know, I know. No one wants to be on sale this week because everyone is holding off till next week (or so) but still... Value should have just ran a bundle this week.

That said I might get two games... Not sure. (Full Spectrum Warrior and Jade Empire.)
ii still have 3 game 2 on steam store one from indie gala bundle deciding add or give it up and one is special discount 77% off on emergnecy 2014 and deep black reload looks interesting

I'd be in for Jade Empire if i hadn't bought it from GOG this past weekend (for just 3 bucks ahhhh yeahhh)

ii still have 3 game 2 on steam store one from indie gala bundle deciding add or give it up and one is special discount 77% off on emergnecy 2014 and deep black reload looks interesting
U B tripp'n fool... (Is that close to teobowish?)

Deep Black I've played the demo on the 360 and undoubtedly its been improved on in this time since they want far more on PC than they ever did on the 360 but what I played really earned that 39 metacrtic score its got...

And do you realize how bad of a game you have to have to get the user score lower than a 39...?

Which all sucks... because its got an interesting concept game play wise but it just doesn't work well to justify 7.50

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back