XBLA - Bionic Commando Rearmed - 800pts - New Challenge Rooms w/Codes

[quote name='Mrcapcom']I still havent gotten mine its still in verification stage >_>[/quote]

Just a update im pretty sure nobody cares lol but i got my points.

Back on topic one last week in july any proof that we will get it next wednesday?

[quote name='Mrcapcom']Just a update im pretty sure nobody cares lol but i got my points.

Back on topic one last week in july any proof that we will get it next wednesday?[/quote]
There actually maybe a chance because it's coming out next week for Japan. So eitherway soon.

Hopefully, there is a week break between Bionic Commando Rearmed, Vigilante 8, and Castle Crashers. While I doubt they will be consecutively released, I would prefer at some spacing between those games. Fall is already overbooked.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']The beta doesn't end until September, so why would it come out before then?[/quote]

Ah didn't know that. I didn't say it would I just said it would be nice. :)

Since Capcom put out Commando in June, 1942 for July, then this next month, it could very well make sense for SFII to be their September release.

They said in the Capcom blog that if HD remix were to come out in September, they would have to submit it within 2 weeks or something (and they just extended the beta until early Sept).

October release hopefully, I just wants my HD Barlog.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I think Age of Booty's more likely to be their September game than SFII HD Remix.[/QUOTE]
Oh crap good point. Totally forgot about that.

[quote name='CouRageouS']Since Capcom put out Commando in June, 1942 for July, then this next month, it could very well make sense for SFII to be their September release.[/quote]

I'm going to need a bigger boat(load of points). :hot:

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']They said in the Capcom blog that if HD remix were to come out in September, they would have to submit it within 2 weeks or something (and they just extended the beta until early Sept).

October release hopefully, I just wants my HD Barlog.[/quote]

There's just too much coming out this Fall and Winter. Too much!

*head asplodes*

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Achievement list is up:
http://www.achieve360points.com/game/bioniccommandorearmed/

Seem pretty well rounded.[/quote]

That's a lot of 20s. Neato.

bioniccommandorearmed20rk7.jpg

Hail to the king, baby! :cool:

I'm all over Super Joe...

also the fact that I'll be getting this on XBLA instead of PSN (due to my amass of dirt cheap MS points), it'll force me to get the retail Bionic Commando on 360 which I don't mind.

Ahhhh, Bionic Commando Rearmed is finally upon us. THERE IS NO ONLINE MULTIPLAYER! But... who cares? This game is going to be awesome, and I hope some people here can grab a friend for side-by-side Co-Op. And then 2 more friends for some Arena combat!

For 2 weeks, this will probably be the most feature filled "original" XBLA game. Then Castle Crashers will come out, and it'll lose the title. But man... this game should really be a keeper!

again, if you haven't made it a point to listen to it, get the damn soundtrack to the game. best music so far this entire year so far. I don't know how many times I have to promote it, but it's that good. go listen... now!

also, the 1up show has a good overview of the game. be sure to checks it outs.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']again, if you haven't made it a point to listen to it, get the damn soundtrack to the game. best music so far this entire year so far. I don't know how many times I have to promote it, but it's that good. go listen... now!

also, the 1up show has a good overview of the game. be sure to checks it outs.[/quote]

Where can I get the soundtrack?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Where can I get the soundtrack?[/quote]

itunes has it as well as a few other music places... as well as places a shall not speak of ;)

here's a sampler (mixed in with random stuff from the Retail game and Rearmed):

http://www.bioniccommando.com/img/site/flash/music_player/audioPlayer.swf

Heat Wave and Leap of Faith are classicly so awesome. make sure you listen to those. (the flash player sound quality is so-so, but the actual track is great).

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='RelentlessRolento']itunes has it as well as a few other music places... as well as places a shall not speak of ;)

here's a sampler (mixed in with random stuff from the Retail game and Rearmed):

http://www.bioniccommando.com/img/site/flash/music_player/audioPlayer.swf

Heat Wave and Leap of Faith are classicly so awesome. make sure you listen to those. (the flash player sound quality is so-so, but the actual track is great).[/quote]

Cool...thanks!

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']so badass... I hope capcom really likes what happens and does more re-do remakes. cmon final fight![/quote]
C'mon Darkstalkers...

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']again, if you haven't made it a point to listen to it, get the damn soundtrack to the game. best music so far this entire year so far. I don't know how many times I have to promote it, but it's that good. go listen... now!

also, the 1up show has a good overview of the game. be sure to checks it outs.[/quote]

I haven't paid attention to the music for this game, despite knowing I'm going to get it, but I'll be amazed if it's music wins me over from Braid's.

Game looks awesome, I'll definitely be picking this up on Wednesday.

Maybe if we keep buying the Capcom XBLA games we'll get a Knights of the Round remake, that would be sweet.:bouncy:

Maybe if Castle Crashers sets some records Capcom will finally put out a Final Fight anthology to capitalize on that relatively suffering genre getting a shot of adrenaline. That would be a nice game for the PSP.

[quote name='gareman']9.4 from IGN

My god..........

http://xboxlive.ign.com/articles/897/897976p1.html[/QUOTE]

I know. It seems like every week of this Xbox Arcade has been praise overload.

First Geometry Wars 2 hits a 9.0 and is proclaimed one of the the best download games on Live.

Then Braid hits and is more critically acclaimed than user reviewed at 9.2 (1200 point backlash) and then this is called one of the best games

Now the IGN review for Bionic Commando calls it probably the best download game on Live. 9.4

It's like when Homer Simpsons became a food critic. I never realized everything was so good!

EDIT: Of course, I should mention that I have already bought Geo Wars 2 and Braid....and can't wait for Bionic Commando Rearmed!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't believe I'll be buying this. I'll try out the demo first though. I'm not really into the whole frustratingly difficult types of games. Plus, I just bought Madden 09 and Fable from XBOX Originals yesterday, so I don't need anything else to play..

The original NES game is not frustratingly difficult, though it has challenging areas here and there. This version is actually easier as it offers saving and unlimited continues, a life meter from the start (rather than having to collect items to activate it), and an Easy difficulty.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']so badass... I hope capcom really likes what happens and does more re-do remakes. cmon final fight![/quote]

Personally, I'd be ecstatic for a Saturday Night Slam Masters remake. :drool:

bread's done
Back